katiechops

United Kingdom · From April 2012

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

15 of June of 2013

3993days 19hours

Discussions

katiechops
Job lot, everything you need for a country / shabby chic / relaxed / barn wedding. ** look pretty pictures **
katiechops, 21 of July of 2014 at 20:59

Hello, I have a huge collection of teacups, all but 4 are trios. 80 foot of Bunting, birdcages and a few bottles. If you are interested I have tonnes more photos I can email you, it's easier than...

katiechops, monday 1-Sep-14 2
katiechops
Jenny Packham Capelet x 2. Vintage pearl.
katiechops, 3 of August of 2013 at 20:18

Hi. I have 2 of these Capelet's for sale. They are by the designer Jenny Packham and looked lovely on my bridesmaids and gave the dresses a real Vintage feel. I have a better picture of my bridesmaids...

SunnyIvoryDiamonds68, thursday 14-Nov-13 6
katiechops
FLOWERGIRL FLAG
katiechops, 3 of August of 2013 at 20:31

Hi, Im selling my flowergirl flag. Collect from Manchester/Stockport if you also want the stick/garden cane. If I post the flag part out I cant send the stick but you can just put a garden cane in it...

katiechops, sunday 18-Aug-13 1
katiechops
Umbrella's not used but in this weather a bride may need them
katiechops, 31 of July of 2013 at 19:27

Hi. I have 4 umbrellas. I got them in case it rained as I thought if its going to rain I may aswell get cool photo's! I was lucky though and didn't use them. 3 are Totes ones and have a pink edge...

katiechops, sunday 18-Aug-13 3
A
WANTED Pronovias (or similar) lace edged veil
actorgirl3, 11 of July of 2013 at 12:47

Hi im looking for an ivory chapel or cathederal length veil with lace edging thanks x

katiechops, saturday 3-Aug-13
katiechops
On the back of the rain post ............
katiechops, 22 of May of 2013 at 20:17

Hi, I get married in 3 weeks !! How long would you leave it to buy some umbrella's and 'wedding wellies'? and has anyone seen any cool ones? Im getting married in a barn and im thinking if its going...

mum-wants-a-hat, wednesday 22-May-13 5
katiechops
Does anyone have any stick on bra advice please?
katiechops, 11 of May of 2013 at 19:23

Hi, This is really wedding planning but I guessed i'd be best asking over here as you OM's are a helpful bunch. My wedding dress is quite low at the back so i think i'll need some of those attractive...

katiechops, monday 13-May-13 17
Jemima Renrut
where can i buy confetti in bulk?
Jemima Renrut, 11 of May of 2013 at 15:04

I want to make confetti cones, but didn't want to buy loads of them 99p boxes from the card shop. Needs to be the bio-degradable proper confetti stuff. Our tog does some signature confetti shots and I...

ChannyPink, friday 17-May-13 6
M
Flower Girl Wands
MrsI2Be, 4 of May of 2013 at 19:48

My gorgeous god daughter is going to be my flower girl. She is 2 and a half. I am really struggling with what I want her to have to hold. Think I want her to have a little wand. Has anyone got any...

Knees, wednesday 8-May-13 14
ChannyPink
My Personal Invite Attempt- opinions please?
ChannyPink, 30 of April of 2013 at 21:14

AS my budget is very little decided to have a go atmy own invitation, It is just bookmark shaped card, hole punched and tied with a ribbon, could add as many pages as required but 4 pages means on...

GloriousVintageDesig, saturday 4-May-13 26
katiechops
I cant find a cardigan to go with my dress :-(
katiechops, 25 of April of 2013 at 20:41

Hello. Ive been looking for ages now. I like the idea of having a cardigan a bit like the one in the picture below (shes actually wearing my dress too, the pic inspired me!). Ive been looking for a...

katiechops, tuesday 30-Apr-13 18
Kentish Gal
Homemade bunting - driving me mad!!
Kentish Gal, 27 of April of 2013 at 15:32

The invites, I enjoyed. The bunting? Nope. No way, no how. And yet it's been two months since I last did any. I've been at it 2 hours and I'm SICK of it, lol. Anyone else find any DIY aspect of their...

WickyWack, monday 29-Apr-13 9
pandorasbox
Medium reading update
pandorasbox, 20 of April of 2013 at 13:05

It was a load of twaddle. Guesses based on my age and gender, presuming someone my age would have only grandparents/great-grandparents 'in spirit' who were linked to the miitary (yeah, conscription...

Erin8, sunday 21-Apr-13 6
M
vintage mis-matched crockery
missdental, 18 of April of 2013 at 11:45

Hi there, Im reluctantly selling my vintage wedding crockery. I had 70 guests at my wedding and had Plates, side plates, cups and saucers, teapots, cake stands, desert bowls, big serving dishes, sugar...

katiechops, sunday 21-Apr-13 13
Kentish Gal
11 weeks to lose 2 stone
Kentish Gal, 20 of April of 2013 at 09:54

I am a total idiot I don't know what will happen if I don't fit in my dress but it will be my fault entirely! Everything has been so tough and we've been moving around and not had access to kitchen...

SarahW73, friday 7-Jun-13 58
DaffodilWaves
Wedding blogs - do you read them?
DaffodilWaves, 10 of April of 2013 at 15:43

I need a break from editing so i've come straight onto Hitched (as you do). Just wondering if any of you read any blogs and if so, which ones? Thought it might help for people that didn't know about...

germaki, thursday 11-Apr-13 16
Stacey_S
Last song of the night
Stacey_S, 9 of April of 2013 at 11:14

Has anyone thought about what they would like the last song of the night to be? I want to end it with a bang with everyone on the dance floor singing their hearts out.

thespectrumband@hotm, tuesday 9-Apr-13 29
O
Lots of NEW wedding items inc.vintage birdcages NEW ITEMS ADDED TODAY
Obi1, 9 of April of 2013 at 19:10

All for sale due to my cancelled wedding. Signs - One pack of each - PARTY (front) THIS WAY (back) and WEDDING (front) THIS WAY) (back) £2.00 each pack Ladies powder room box...includes vintage...

sc3103, wednesday 14-Aug-13 108
teapotty
Non-floral Centrepieces?
teapotty, 6 of April of 2013 at 15:40

I have bought lots of teacups and teapots for our centrepieces and originally planned to have florist fill them with fresh flowers. However, due to financial constraints I now can;t have fresh flowers...

*Mini*, sunday 7-Apr-13 16
Erin8
Wedding photography albums?
Erin8, 21 of March of 2013 at 12:47

This is a random question but can you get wedding photography albums made up in the UK? Why l ask if we are planning on getting married abroad and bringing back the photographs on a disc. The...

Peter, friday 10-May-13 8
L
Photo frame/locket for wedding boquet
Lily70, 23 of March of 2013 at 16:42

Hi I would love to have a photo of my dad attached to my wedding boquet, problem is I've looked everywhere for a small double frame or locket. No jewerlers or shops seem to have any small enough or...

Soulmates, thursday 28-Mar-13 6
katiechops
Wedding Magician thoughts? Stockport/Manchester?
katiechops, 18 of March of 2013 at 20:12

Hi ladies. This may be a case of me just having to much time to think of things but has anyone had/seen a wedding magician? any good? How much is the going rate? if there is a going rate? And anyone...

katiechops, tuesday 19-Mar-13 5
venart
99 Days to go TEA CUP FLASH!
venart, 15 of March of 2013 at 21:42

I know what you're going to say, I did one of these for 4 months to go, which was less than a month ago, right? Well, I want to keep up the excitement with another flash of what I've purchased for my...

tayto, saturday 16-Mar-13 5
soon2bmrsRB
can anyone reccomend or are able to make a miss piggy cake topper?
soon2bmrsRB, 8 of March of 2013 at 12:54

I need miss piggy and kermit dressed as bride and groom x

katiechops, sunday 10-Mar-13 3

General groups

Hitched article topics