Skip to main content
LilyGrace
LilyGrace

United Kingdom · From June 2012

Discussions

S
FLASH me your hair accessories!
Sep12Bride, 16 of July of 2012 at 12:19

As per the title! I am currently deciding what type of accessories I want so it would be great to get some inspiration, thanks ladies ?

SingleNoMore, friday 20-Jul-12 29
T
help needed with accessories please :)
tulleprincess, 16 of July of 2012 at 11:22

This is the dress I picked on Saturday Can anyone help me with what accessories (veil/tiara/headpiece/jewelery/shoes etc) would look good with it? Thank you xxxx

RebeccaC, monday 16-Jul-12 6
SingleNoMore
SO in love with my dress...but how to accessorise? **BIG flash**
SingleNoMore, 14 of July of 2012 at 21:19

I went back to the dress shop to try my dress on again and show my bridesmaid. On the day my hair is going to be half-up, with volume at the back of my head, a small tiara and an elbow length veil....

The Little Jewellery, sunday 29-Jul-12 41
Nutella
Bridal jewellery help please
Nutella, 15 of July of 2012 at 21:32

Need to get thinking on what jewellery to wear on the day. Been putting this off until my dress lace was chosen (dress is being made for me by dressmaker) So the below pictures show the style of dress...

westlakedesignsbasic, monday 6-Aug-12 8
*Cloud9*
Brooch Bouquets
*Cloud9*, 12 of July of 2012 at 10:04

Morning hitchers. I lurk on here but haven't posted much lately. But I was wondering what shape brooches you have been using for your bouquets?? And what sizes?? Most of mine are around 2" or less but...

LilyGrace, thursday 12-Jul-12 3
teapotty
What's the best glue?
teapotty, 12 of July of 2012 at 19:44

Does anyone know the best glue for glueing ceramic? I am trying to make my own cake stand!

teapotty, friday 13-Jul-12 2
teapotty
Anyone making / made buttonholes?
teapotty, 12 of July of 2012 at 19:32

I am thinking of making my own and wondered how the finished product are attached to clothing?! Help!

PosieBouquets, friday 13-Jul-12 7
Spangler
Look at what the super talented Hat Trick made me..
Spangler, 12 of July of 2012 at 17:16

Isn't she awesome? I sent a picture of the necklace Audrey Hepburn wore in Breakfast at Tiffany's and Hat Trick made me a replica! I'm so chuffed with it! My crap photography skills really don't do it...

HatTrick, friday 13-Jul-12 47
K
Tiara questions... with *flash*
kingfisher1923, 11 of July of 2012 at 19:41

Hi there Counting on my fellow Hitchers to help me out with your wisdom again! I bought a reduced price tiara from a bridal shop last week - reduced because a couple of the tiny stones were missing. I...

kingfisher1923, sunday 29-Jul-12 8
misselle
suggestions for website for Bridesmaid Jewellery sets
misselle, 12 of July of 2012 at 16:03

I want to give my bridesmaids a Jewellery set as part of their gift from me that they can wear on the day. I've bought them bits an pieces already so on a tight budget with the Jewellery sets on £15...

RebeccaC, saturday 14-Jul-12 8
I
Any Jewellery HIB's around please?
irrelephant, 10 of July of 2012 at 20:33

I need to get gifts for my bridesmaids and have an idea or two of what I would like but don't know where to start and I was wondering if any HIB's make personalised charm bangles for a reasonable...

RebeccaC, saturday 14-Jul-12 4
cinnamonfairy
Customising a veil
cinnamonfairy, 9 of July of 2012 at 10:01

Has anyone done this? My Nan is letting me use her veil (1 year shy of 50 years old when I get marred! Eeeek!), but it is very plain - no detailing. When I tried one in the bridal shop, I fell in love...

3d jewellery, monday 9-Jul-12 4
Mrs*W*2B
is it weird if the bride travels with the bridesmaids?
Mrs*W*2B, 6 of July of 2012 at 18:27

i've been looking at cars and i really like the beetles and campervans...i have 3 bridesmaids and me and my dad to get to the venue (so 5 total) i have the option of the beetle soft top for me and...

LoveSka, tuesday 10-Jul-12 19
wishfulwhispers
Kinda OT but postponed wedding again
wishfulwhispers, 9 of June of 2012 at 23:23

I don't really post a lot on here because we don't have anything done so I kinda don't really feel like a b2b at the moment. We're saving for the wedding at the moment but we've prioritised clearing...

dlees81, sunday 10-Jun-12 4
Jonesey
***Mrsjones2be signing off***
Jonesey, 9 of June of 2012 at 00:53

Right - I'm off to get hitched in the morning so I'll see you lovely lot on the other side! Thanks for the advice over the past few months & also a massive good luck to my fellow 9th June brides! ...

LilyGrace, saturday 9-Jun-12 3
C
Wedding cake - to be or not to be
crowett, 9 of June of 2012 at 06:47

Hi everyone completely new on here and have just booked wedding for next march. Both been married before and although I wanted the smallest of days we've got 50 to the wedding breakfast and 100 plus...

RebeccaC, sunday 10-Jun-12 12
2b_MrsB
Finally !! - I've bought my dress :) flash !
2b_MrsB, 9 of June of 2012 at 16:00

After my initial wobble over my dress, I went back, try it on again and wondered why I worried in the 1st place ?. Next step is to find something to do with and wear in my hair (no veil), any advice...

2b_MrsB, monday 11-Jun-12 14
Sarah-March-2013
Just ordered my bridesmaid dresses! *flash*
Sarah-March-2013, 7 of June of 2012 at 22:10

So excited. Just bought my BMs their dresses. Bloody expensive mind at £197.50 a dress but I didn't ask the price until we had made our decision so that nobodies opinions were swayed by money. They...

Lemon Violet, sunday 10-Jun-12 9
Nutella
Wearing a watch on w-day?
Nutella, 8 of June of 2012 at 15:14

A random pondering really.. are you wearing a watch on the wedding day?

dlees81, sunday 10-Jun-12 25
Jalapeno
Stationery - The Panic is ON!!
Jalapeno, 5 of June of 2012 at 22:04

Ok, I wanted to do my invitations myself to save on cost and to have a little personal touch etc. However,my OH is currently away with the Army and gets back 3 weeks before we get married and I've...

LilyGrace, saturday 9-Jun-12 5
Purple Pixie
Need help re. bridesmaids hair accessories
Purple Pixie, 8 of June of 2012 at 21:45

Two of my bridesmaids have long hair and are going to have their hair in a messy bun style. I was thinking of getting them some diamante pins to put in for a bit of bling. My third bridesmaid has got...

Michelle772012, sunday 10-Jun-12 8
Nutella
New BM dresses - and some jewellery help please
Nutella, 2 of June of 2012 at 20:11

I've previously flashed BM dresses but long story short, minds have been changed and I now have what will be the dresses hanging up in the bedroom so these are the final ones. BM's are supposed to be...

LilyGrace, tuesday 5-Jun-12 10
Chickster
Help - 'Have you ever?' questions needed for a hen do!
Chickster, 3 of June of 2012 at 18:01

A friend of mine has got her hen do next weekend and I'm in charge of getting the games together. I've already got loads of dares, but what I really need now is questions for the 'Have you ever?'...

Staceyhobnob, sunday 3-Jun-12 6
A
Dress Fabrics... HELP!
Anchor, 3 of June of 2012 at 14:34

Hi Everyone, Yesterday I found my perfect wedding dress, I absolutely love it ..... now I need to decide on our colour scheme and find my bridesmaids dresses (only having two and both are adults)....

Anchor, sunday 3-Jun-12 4

General groups

Hitched article topics