Skip to main content
Elizabeth Clare Tiaras
Elizabeth Clare Tiaras

United Kingdom · From June 2012

Discussions

M
MOB OUTFIT help please !!!!
mam of the bride, 17 of July of 2012 at 20:05

My daughter gets married next year, its going to be a spring wedding. Ive bought my outfit which is lovely but the colour is Mocca (browny colour) Just need a little bit of advice about the colour, is...

Lemon Violet, friday 20-Jul-12 12
C
Side Tiara/hair down/veil combination.
cm_ljw, 18 of July of 2012 at 10:41

So, hair mostly down with a side tiara and a veil (not decided on the length yet). My mums is convinced this will look 'silly' but I know I've seen photos of this before. My hair will be mostly down,...

hazyclaire, thursday 19-Jul-12 1
B
Show me your wedding cakes? (:
BrideToBe<3, 8 of July of 2012 at 12:33

Hi everyone (: I'm based in Wiltshire and am really struggling to find a wedding cake.. I love the tiered cakes with sugar flowers and I was just wondering how you used for your wedding cake? xox ...

kingfisher1923, tuesday 10-Jul-12 26
KarenJane
Wedding Band Cost
KarenJane, 12 of June of 2012 at 17:38

Hi Ladies Just wondered if any of you had any idea how much we should be paying for a good wedding band? (I'm in the Essex/Suffolk area) there are 2 that i have seen before and really love and have...

Sparkles82, sunday 8-Jul-12 23
Gurzle
What are your thoughts on...
Gurzle, 4 of July of 2012 at 19:31

Wedding websites? I have just received an invitation from a good friend, which noted her wedding website as a point of reference. My immediate thought was "No! A wedding website?? Surely they are far...

Little Pixie, thursday 5-Jul-12 16
Feather
first dance
Feather, 4 of July of 2012 at 22:19

Me and my OH are big foo fighters fans and went to see them last year. One of our favourite songs is Wheels, as much as this is quite a loud rock song, there is (in our opinion) a lovely acoustic...

Sparkly Momma, thursday 5-Jul-12 3
LilMissBusyBride
Do you have a MOH?
LilMissBusyBride, 2 of July of 2012 at 21:39

Hi, Currently I have 5 BMs although I am debating making one of them (my best friend) a MOH. I didn't do this to start with as I felt like it was a bit like a popularity contest between my friends and...

LilMissBusyBride, wednesday 4-Jul-12 17
Lofty86
Underwear
Lofty86, 2 of July of 2012 at 19:51

Hi All, I was just hoping for some advice on where to get underwear from? The lady in the dress shop said id need big hold you in underwear but I absolutely hate them! Plus ive lost a few stone so...

Lemon Violet, wednesday 4-Jul-12 8
M
Tiara Dilemma
maryL, 2 of July of 2012 at 15:08

I've had my heart set on a side tiara for some time now, but last night I went to buy one on Bridal Gems and came across a beautiful normal tiara and now I can't make up my mind 😕 These are the two...

Elizabeth Clare Tiar, monday 2-Jul-12 5
S
Shoes!!
sarahc1988, 2 of July of 2012 at 19:29

Hi Everyone Could I ask what everyone is doing for shoes, im in two minds - mid heel or flat shoes! Help...plz Thanks x

Elizabeth Clare Tiar, monday 2-Jul-12 1
warlycarly
Witesses?
warlycarly, 2 of July of 2012 at 14:33

Hiya, was just wandering who you have chosen or will choose to be witnesses? And Why? I have only just come to think about this as I am filling in the ceremony planner.

Crowdpleaser, monday 2-Jul-12 17
warlycarly
Ivory flowergirls dresses, white shoes?
warlycarly, 29 of June of 2012 at 22:50

I was wandering how it would look to have white shoes for my flower girls, their dresses are ivory. Would it look ok?

Knees, tuesday 9-Apr-13 11
Autumnroseee
FLASH ME YOUR WEDDING CAKES!
Autumnroseee, 21 of May of 2012 at 11:33

Hey guys, I'm looking for ideas for wedding cakes? there's a few I've been like "oh that nice!" but no "I love it I have to have it!" So what cakes are you guys having/ planning to have? plus what...

RedKitchie, tuesday 4-Sep-12 85
SingleNoMore
Tiaras - do they hurt your head?
SingleNoMore, 28 of June of 2012 at 11:09

I want something sparkly in my hair but I've never been able to wear headbands etc as they're always so uncomfortable and make my head sore and I end up with a headache. I've obviously got a weird...

Elizabeth Clare Tiar, friday 29-Jun-12 14

General groups

Hitched article topics