• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

13 of April of 2013

4052days 5hours

Discussions

S
Maggie Sottero 'Michelle' Swarovski Crystals size 6-8-10
Sarald, 21 of February of 2015 at 18:03

Genuine Maggie Sottero "Michelle" in Diamond white. Swarovski crystals , not cheap glass beads with a stunning, figure flattering corset back. And a hidden bustle was added for dancing at night,...

HappyIvoryHair468, friday 29-Jan-16 1 905
S
Guaging an interest in my wedding dress - Alfred Angelo 2300 size 10- corset back put in!
Sarald, 18 of June of 2013 at 14:06

Hi all you lovely brides to be!! I am now an old married after our fab wedding in April. I am Guaging an interest in my dress , its an alfred angelo 2300- Google images has some fab official and...

Sarald, tuesday 18-Jun-13 529
S
Side tiara / headband by award winning designer Jo Barnes -"Grace" post wedding sale:)
Sarald, 26 of April of 2013 at 15:28

Hi everyone, i have the most amazing side Tiara/ headband by the magnificent Jo Barnes , it's called "Grace" and it's with stunning swarovski crystals & silver pearls on a brown headband. please...

ecs, sunday 12-May-13 2
Gurzle
I need a quick slap and a gin please.
Gurzle, 9 of April of 2013 at 13:33

I am checking the weather forecast for Friday. OF COURSE it is raining. I am feeling somewhat 'flattened' by this...can I have a slap around the chops please? I know it doesn't matter...but with three...

Sarald, wednesday 10-Apr-13 25
Gurzle
****Good luck nightmarewings 13th April *****
Gurzle, 1 of April of 2013 at 19:52

Good luck my dear! I hope you have a super day - looking forward to hearing all about it!

soon2bmrsRB, thursday 11-Apr-13 9
FlickAndZeb
Perfume or no perfume!?
FlickAndZeb, 9 of April of 2013 at 00:23

Are you going to wear it or not? I don't wanna be an overly stinky perfume-y bride on my wedding day but at the same time I don't wanna not wear any and be a whole different kind of stinky! If you are...

FlickAndZeb, tuesday 9-Apr-13 15
mummymrs2b
April 2013 brides?
mummymrs2b, 23 of March of 2012 at 22:05

As title says is there any April 2013 brides? We are 13th April 2013 and wondering if there's any others round the same time as us x

SingleNoMore, sunday 12-May-13 354
S
Emergency seamstress needed wolverhampton area!!! Bust area of dress doesn't look right :((((
Sarald, 6 of April of 2013 at 18:12

Hi everyone, i urgently need a seamstress around wolverhampton, I had a last try on before my big day next Saturday and the bust area seems to be collapsing in a little ((( it has the cups of a padded...

clicketyclick, saturday 6-Apr-13 466
L
Make up advice needed - best foundation?
lady_chicken2, 4 of April of 2013 at 15:26

Hi everyone Just wondered what foundation everyone would recommend to last all day? i like a good full coverage with a matte finish but not sure what brand etc is best. Also any times on eye make up...

jonesy10, saturday 6-Apr-13 23
J
Travelling with my wedding dress!!
jen_jj, 2 of April of 2013 at 21:42

I need advice ladies! I'm going to collect my wedding dress in a couple of weeks. I live in Essex but my dress is in Lancashire (near my mum's). I found my dress a lot cheaper in the dress shop up...

Sarald, tuesday 2-Apr-13 1
M
:) Help me choose my earrings!
MrsB-to-be, 2 of April of 2013 at 21:18

Can't decide between these 3 styles. I'm not wearing a necklace and am wearing a tiara. Hair is half up half down and wavy/curly. vote... now!! /collections/earrings /collections/crystal-earrings...

MrsB-to-be, tuesday 2-Apr-13 9
S
Deodorant ??
Sarald, 2 of April of 2013 at 10:54

Hi all Im just doing all the little details now and I had a thought Deodorant!!! My next worry is which one to use that wont leave the white marks under my arms.. not the flakey marks the actual ,...

havecreditwillwed, tuesday 2-Apr-13 12
S
Pre Wedding Sale! Lots of things!! Side Tiara -Glitzy Secrets Earrings & Bracelet
Sarald, 22 of March of 2013 at 10:14

Hi All, I got all bridezilla and bought way too much as I couldn't make any decisions! I now have a Jo Barnes Headpiece so this is all for sale! I have the following to sell, ALL brand new .. Offers...

Sarald, sunday 31-Mar-13 12
NorthSouthGirl
Shoe Nightmare! HIBS??
NorthSouthGirl, 21 of March of 2013 at 08:19

Well, i never thought i would hate shoe shopping until last night I have extremely flat, so quite wide feet, that are size 5.5 and have mega problems getting shoes to either fit, or stay on my feet....

NorthSouthGirl, tuesday 26-Mar-13 17
B
Bridal bag?!
BrogstarBride, 24 of March of 2013 at 20:52

I had forgot I will need a bag for my make up and tablets etc where are you all getting ur bags from? X

Sarald, monday 25-Mar-13 5
J
BRAND NEW WITH TAGS SHORT WEDDING DRESS & LACE BRIDAL SHOES
jacx, 21 of March of 2013 at 12:19

Hi Ladies, For sale I have a wedding dress which I bought for the evening of my abroad wedding, since I bought the dress I have found out I am pregnant, so unfortunatly I am unable to wear it as I...

knuckles, saturday 23-Mar-13 3
S
London Florist - Near St Pauls ??
Sarald, 15 of March of 2013 at 11:03

Hi everyone, I wonder if anyone can recommend a florist for me in london city ? Thank you x

Pook82, monday 18-Mar-13 4
S
Glitzy Secrets or pearl and crystal side tiara wanted
Sarald, 13 of March of 2013 at 08:52

Hi Ladies, Id love to find a glitzy secrets side tiara in pearl and crystal if you have any Glitzy secrets bits or any others please let me know. Thank you xxx

maxinegallie, tuesday 2-Apr-13 2 1,012
S
Please help .. Pearl , Crystals .. Cant decide *FLASH* only 32 days to go!!
Sarald, 12 of March of 2013 at 11:43

Hi Guys, Please can I have your honest advice? I have a month til my wedding and I cant decide on jewellery or hair accessories... I have both pearl and crystal, my hair will be down and wavy (bra...

3d jewellery, wednesday 13-Mar-13 10
M
Tips for 'padding out' a dress!!
MrsB-to-be, 12 of March of 2013 at 22:34

Apologies in advance for this one, but I was wondering if anyone had any tips for brides with a smaller bust... I'm a size 6/8 and have gone with a strapless dress, sweetheart neckline. Love the dress...

Perox, wednesday 13-Mar-13 8
Lullabelle
Anyone done,or thinking of doing a Boudoir Shoot for H2B for a wedding present???
Lullabelle, 20 of February of 2013 at 12:26

After some serious thinking I've gone and brought a Boudoir Photo shoot on buy a gift. Has anyone done this? If so what was it like? I'm not body beautiful and a little scared!!!

maxinegallie, wednesday 13-Mar-13 17
S
Giving Notice Tomorrow!
Sarald, 11 of March of 2013 at 14:47

Hi All, We are finally giving notice tomorrow! Any tips and advice would be helpful Im starting to get some nerves!!! Thank you xx

Sarald, tuesday 12-Mar-13 15
L
hair and makeup artist recommendations london
Lizardizzy, 11 of March of 2013 at 19:49

Hi, I'm getting hitched in May and am looking for a mobile hair and makeup artist to come to us in East London. Please help!

Lizardizzy, tuesday 12-Mar-13 6
BertB
Hair Extensions
BertB, 6 of March of 2013 at 10:33

Can anybody reccomend me some please? I have been looking online at different brands but not sure which are best. My hair is quite fine so I want it mainly for thickening. Cost is not really an issue....

Laura Ellen Photogra, saturday 9-Mar-13 10
J
Wedding tomorrow may be off :(
JoeyB44, 7 of March of 2013 at 18:03

Big day is tomorrow. Our 6 month old son was admitted to hospital last night with a chest infection & dehydration. He still won't drink anything so he'll be staying another night at least. Not...

alyj66, saturday 9-Mar-13 36
S
I need witnesses .....
Sarald, 28 of February of 2013 at 22:28

Hi ladies, i have a bit of a dilemma and wonder if anyone has any ideas/ suggestions? we are getting married at islington town hall on sat 13th April at lunch time. the problem I have is we are having...

BrideCummins14, friday 1-Mar-13 12

General groups

Hitched article topics