Skip to main content
Loving Your Curves ~ UK's First Plus Size Wedding Fair

United Kingdom · From May 2013

Discussions

Calling all Curvy Brides to Be
Loving Your Curves ~ UK's First Plus Size Wedding Fair, 25 of June of 2013 at 14:06

Hi Ladies, I am a plus size designer and the founder of the UK's first Plus Size Wedding fair. We are looking for brides-to-be who are: * getting married in 2014 * Size 16 to 22 * are happy to be...

Loving Your Curves ~, tuesday 25-Jun-13 425
Venue Tour & Spa Night Out - London
Loving Your Curves ~ UK's First Plus Size Wedding Fair, 22 of May of 2013 at 13:54

Hi Ladies, As part of Loving Your Curves Wedding Fair we are taking a group of Curvy Brides-to-be on a venue tour and spa. It is a great way to view a venue and enjoy the company of other ladies, swap...

Loving Your Curves ~, wednesday 22-May-13 457
J
Plus size Mother of the Bride advice?
Janey4, 10 of May of 2013 at 16:02

My lovely Mum is DREADING looking for her outfit for the wedding and I really want to make it as stress free as possible for her. My Dad passed away 11 years ago, so it will be my Mum walking me down...

louise fisher, thursday 16-May-13 14
S
When do you start looking at dresses
Soontobe_mrsG, 2 of April of 2013 at 15:14

Hello, I'm quite new here, and just in the early days of my wedding planning - but i am a big list maker and project planner, so my wedding plan is well underway! My question is, when did you start...

Embrace Bridal Bouti, thursday 16-May-13 16
Plus Size Bride to be
Loving Your Curves ~ UK's First Plus Size Wedding Fair, 6 of May of 2013 at 20:01

Are you a Curvy Bride to be? We would like to speak to you about your experiences on planning your wedding, finding a dress (for you or a curvy bridesmaid) ect We are looking to engage with ladies...

Loving Your Curves ~, monday 6-May-13 426

General groups

Hitched article topics