ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
Top tip for anyone who doesn't want a three course meal at their wedding
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 2 of May of 2013 at 16:10

Have you considered jacket potatoes?

vintagedreams, tuesday 28-May-13 19
P
How much to spend on catering??
pandapops101, 6 of June of 2012 at 21:33

Evening I'm finding it really hard to know what is a reasonable price to pay a caterer. I know I don't want to spend (and can't afford to spend) more than ÂŁ30 per person on a 3 course wedding...

AmnesiaCustard, wednesday 8-May-13 10
Elixia
when did bacon sarnies become so popular?
Elixia, 4 of April of 2013 at 23:00

At eveninng does/receptions that is. Odd question but I've been wrecking my noodle about it all day! i need closure!

Dizzygal, saturday 11-May-13 48
ambermaba
Bad day... :(
ambermaba, 24 of April of 2013 at 13:43

Ok, so i’m having a really bad day! The idea was to get married this year, but after sitting down with my man last night and working through numbers i just don’t see how we can afford to do it. The...

ambermaba, friday 3-May-13 19
S
Catering recommendations please!
Summerdayz, 25 of April of 2013 at 00:27

Hi im a newbie, Im currently in the process of looking for possible venues, we have been to view "The Old Greens Barn" in Newdigate which is lovely and reasonably priced, we are thinking of having hog...

Dash of Sparkle - Ve, thursday 2-May-13 1
P
Lillibrook Manor - Maidenhead.......Advice from people who got married here please :-)
punchbowl, 26 of April of 2013 at 16:34

We have just placed our deposit with the gorgeous Lillibrok Manor in Maidenhead for a June 2014 wedding. I am struggling to decide on what to do about catering, can anyone help? We are going for a...

Juicy Jackets, thursday 2-May-13 2
C
Ooooops, just done a budget spreadsheet (Champagne lifestyle, lemonade pockets)
Cocktail-Couture, 23 of April of 2013 at 09:24

? Im a bit (alot) over budget just thought i would share and let you ladies feel my pain!! Haha only myself to blame, better get my budget bride head on and claw some of the money back and cut costs...

Juicy Jackets, thursday 2-May-13 18
Howly1
Found the Venue, Colour Theme and more or less everything
Howly1, 30 of April of 2013 at 10:51

Sorry to bore you all about my first post. I have found the venue, agreed colour themes, food, favours, more less everything. We just do not have the money to book the whole thing and its not like it...

Juicy Jackets, thursday 2-May-13 9

General groups

Hitched article topics