• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

26 of April of 2014

3659days 6hours

Discussions

Y
Lusan Mandongus dress and veil - size 12
YellowDuckie, 1 of June of 2018 at 12:43

I have my Lusan Mandongus dress to sell. I also have a full length cathedral veil with lace detail. Both need cleaning so open to offers. Contact me for more information.

YellowDuckie, friday 1-Jun-18 351
E
Wanted Tree trunk slices please around 10-12
ExpensivePinkCakes172, 23 of January of 2015 at 17:37

Does anyone have any tree slices for sale please I need around 10-12 thanks in advance Vicks!!

ExpensivePinkCakes17, tuesday 10-Feb-15 3
D
Make up and nails in Gloucestershire - please help
Dizzybee13, 28 of October of 2014 at 09:44

Hi everyone, this is my first post as I normally visit here for inspiration, but I really need some help please. we get married in February next year and the lady doing my make up and nails has just...

Dizzybee13, sunday 9-Nov-14 3
D
Obstructive Vicars
davep, 5 of October of 2014 at 00:36

Hello all. I wish my first post could be in happier circumstances but sadly not. Myself (groom) and my fiancee have looked around a few C of E churches where we believed under the law we could marry...

Alisha.B, monday 6-Oct-14 12
jen-lou
Random Question
jen-lou, 24 of September of 2014 at 16:12

I know some people love the idea and others hate it, but ive been persuaded by my MOH to surprise my OH with a dance on the wedding, we are going to learn "all the single ladies" (odd choice I know,...

YellowDuckie, wednesday 24-Sep-14 5
MrsB88
Booked our honeymoon!!
MrsB88, 21 of September of 2014 at 13:41

2 weeks in mauritius! Cannot wait

YellowDuckie, tuesday 23-Sep-14 14
A
A teeny tiny wedding!
andreaburazor, 18 of September of 2014 at 16:47

My fiance and I are looking to get married in or around London in April/May 2014. We are only having immediate family and close friends - so make that a max of about twenty people! Anybody else done a...

andreaburazor, thursday 18-Sep-14 7
R
London themed invites
RomanticPinkBridesmaid94, 16 of September of 2014 at 20:25

Hello all, My boyfriend and I are both from London and are getting married in London and so we wanted this as our sort of theme. I'm trying to find some London themed invites - with famous...

NathalieSB, wednesday 17-Sep-14 4
cinnamon009
Bridezilla or inept wedding coordinator
cinnamon009, 15 of September of 2014 at 11:59

We met our wedding coordinator at the venue on Saturday for the first time. Prior to this I had started having a few nagging doubts about her abilities. For example, received an email asking us to...

YellowDuckie, monday 15-Sep-14 13
R
Light hearted Readings that can be read by friends
rach_S_, 7 of September of 2014 at 20:52

Evening All. We are just looking at readings for our ceremony that can be read by a couple of friends, does anyone have any recommendations of light hearted, fun readings? Thank you!

Ddpunk, monday 8-Sep-14 6
Ladykake
Undecided on hymns in church?!
Ladykake, 7 of September of 2014 at 16:41

OH and I are currently looking at different hymns to have as part of our service as we met with our vicar yesterday! (And had our Banns read in church today!!) we have chosen two hymns, give me joy...

Miezy83, tuesday 9-Sep-14 12
S
How many dresses did you try on?
Stephie, 6 of September of 2014 at 11:16

Sorry if this has been posted before! I had my wedding dress shopping day on Thursday, I had one appointment at one shop. I was in there all of twenty minutes, I tried on three dresses and knew that...

MrsToffee, saturday 6-Sep-14 10
S
dress choice style polar opposites!
Scottish_Sarah, 5 of September of 2014 at 11:06

I went trying on dresses yesterday with my mum and BM, I'm actually getting them tailor made but torn on the style of dress and the two styles I loved could not be polar opposite - even my mum and BM...

YellowDuckie, friday 5-Sep-14 5
Chidders
Mass dress flash
Chidders, 14 of March of 2012 at 17:06

Please. We haven't had one of these for ages, pile in and flash us your dress. Model Me

Buy, thursday 26-Oct-23 965 2
lovelaurajane
To veil or not to veil??
lovelaurajane, 4 of September of 2014 at 18:50

I am sure this is probably an age-old debate, but I was thinking about it today after purchasing my veil and I'm not really sure what I'd do - wear it over my face walking down the aisle or not. I...

Pipsybus, friday 5-Sep-14 9
CBeckford
Wedding rings in London
CBeckford, 4 of September of 2014 at 11:09

Hi all, Are there any London brides who have already bought their rings? We're going to start looking around soon but I'm at a total loss as to where to start! We're not after anything mega flashy,...

YellowDuckie, thursday 4-Sep-14 7
RogueSnowflake
Any Cakey advice?
RogueSnowflake, 1 of September of 2014 at 13:53

Hi everyone! I love a nice bit of cake, but I find at weddings you rarely do get a nice bit of cake, then even when you do you are stuffed to bursting and are just eating it out of politeness / to...

Purplecake, thursday 9-Oct-14 25
Y
Tree/log slices
YellowDuckie, 13 of July of 2014 at 20:11

Hello, I have these tree slices for sale following our wedding earlier this year. We used them as part of our table centres with tea cups with flowers in them and candles. The large ones we used on...

YellowDuckie, tuesday 5-Aug-14 2
B
Honeymoon excitement!
Bets2015, 4 of August of 2014 at 17:24

Totally self indulgent post but I'm just so excited I could scream. Today, we booked our honeymoon! We are jetting off 3 days after our wedding and heading to Sri Lanka for a 5 day tour with our own...

RomanticIvoryDecor57, tuesday 5-Jul-16 10
R
Bridal Lingerie
rach_S_, 3 of August of 2014 at 11:34

Morning everyone, I'm in double digit day count down now until our wedding and the invites are nearly ready. Ive had a lovely weekend to myself and filled my note pad with lots of things I need to...

ButterflyC, wednesday 13-Aug-14 16
daffodilly
wedding ring choices... flash.... help
daffodilly, 31 of July of 2014 at 18:10

Ok... I've got it down to the final two... Option 1.... diamonds slide across centre: Option 2 ... diamonds split by a twist

Fairycake135, friday 1-Aug-14 13
L
Log slices for sale - SOLD
Lozzap1970, 8 of July of 2014 at 20:21

I have 6 rustic log slices for sale £24.00, ono, collection only due to weight from Wigan, used as centrepieces for our wedding. They are ready to stain or vanish, but we used them exactly as they...

YellowDuckie, tuesday 29-Jul-14 4
Y
Help stopping dog chasing cats?
YellowDuckie, 7 of September of 2013 at 11:10

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me as I'm at my wits end. Around Xmas time we got a springer spaniel puppy to join our two cats (yep it's like a zoo at our house). I was hoping the cats would lay out...

Pittabre, sunday 8-Sep-13 11
Red Kite
*Sens* Need huge huge vibes
Red Kite, 7 of September of 2013 at 10:54

Ahhh where to start? after starting pointless threads on hitched yesterday I got home from work to find OH throwing up, dizzy and unable to stand. due to his chemo I took him into A&E. At 01:00 in...

Mellow_Yellow, tuesday 10-Sep-13 78
Hoddy
I need cat vibes :( *UPDATE*
Hoddy, 6 of September of 2013 at 09:03

Never asked for vibes before, but my little Bertie (my indoor scaredy cat) got let out late Wednesday evening by my 'friend' when she went out for her precious cigarette. He hasn't been seen since and...

tayto, sunday 8-Sep-13 29
S
don't tell the bride - aliens
Sarah_coxy, 6 of September of 2013 at 22:28

Short one.... That poor woman! She didn't hide her disappointment well!

Hoddy, sunday 8-Sep-13 26
pinkandteal
top table dilema
pinkandteal, 6 of September of 2013 at 14:22

Hey, wedding is a while off so we have time to work this out, but we would like a traditional top table. My parnets are still together but h2b's family is mum, step dad who her grew up with, step...

PinkButterfly, friday 6-Sep-13 8
woowoo83
To have speeches or not?
woowoo83, 5 of September of 2013 at 20:36

So we're getting married at 3.45pm then starting out evening reception straight after, we'll be skipping the sit down meal and having a buffet, there'll be no top table or seating plan. So the problem...

woowoo83, friday 6-Sep-13 5
BrownEyedGal
Our DIY invites *flash*
BrownEyedGal, 4 of September of 2013 at 22:56

Thought I'd do a little flash of our invites. Wanted them to be quite personal and simple with a splash of colour. Hope you like them Front: Back: Inside:

Canary, monday 16-Sep-13 36
mandspice
We got married! *PICS*
mandspice, 5 of September of 2013 at 12:51

We got married on Sunday and it was the most perfect day. Everything went without a hitch and I'm still buzzing 4 days later!! I will write a full report but for now here are a few pics of the day... ...

*MM3*, thursday 5-Sep-13 16

General groups

Hitched article topics