alabastamasta

United Kingdom · From July 2013

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

9 of May of 2014

3661days 19hours

Discussions

alabastamasta
Pre-wedding report DIY report! Sorry, it got reeeaaaalllllly long! **FLASH HEAVY**
alabastamasta, 21 of June of 2014 at 19:34

Sorry, this pre-wedding report report has turned into a bit of an epic tome; and it's not even the proper report - props if you make it to the end! Background: OH and I have been together for nearly...

alabastamasta, monday 25-Apr-16 38
J
Bra!
jemster, 21 of January of 2015 at 11:36

My dress does have little lace cap sleeves but from what I remember (it's currently being altered) they be quite far apart so a normal bra would probably show a bit of strap. I was recommended a...

Daisy Bell, saturday 16-May-15 20
TreacleTart
another 6 month flash!
TreacleTart, 5 of December of 2014 at 16:22

I'm joining in with the 6 month flashers!! (most of this is copied and pasted off a flashathon i did months and months ago, but some new bits added on) Venue: Church, which is two minute walk from the...

Bruce Neville Photog, wednesday 18-Feb-15 23
Chidders
Mass dress flash
Chidders, 14 of March of 2012 at 17:06

Please. We haven't had one of these for ages, pile in and flash us your dress. Model Me

Buy, thursday 26-Oct-23 965 2
miss_winter14
cotswolds- mooning
miss_winter14, 19 of January of 2015 at 13:05

Has/is anyone mini or honeymooned in the cotswolds? mr winter and i are approaching our anniversary and although we're off to finland for the half term with the children (finland was our honeymoon),...

alabastamasta, wednesday 21-Jan-15 8
bubblerawk
When to get the wedding rings
bubblerawk, 18 of January of 2015 at 20:39

So far, we have most of the expensive stuff out of the way, this way it gives us more time to pay things off. The next 2 big things money wise, we have left to sort out is the honeymoon, which i cant...

bubblerawk, thursday 22-Jan-15 25
S
A dilemma (sorry it's quite long)
Sparkle2015, 12 of January of 2015 at 10:18

After a very disheartening weekend shoe and ring shopping (among other not wedding related things) I am feeling a little delicate. It could be my mood, but wanted to hear other brides opinions of my...

alabastamasta, monday 12-Jan-15 12
S
Eeeeeeeek and Arrrrgggghhhhh!
Sparkle2015, 10 of January of 2015 at 20:09

So I had the call yesterday to say my dress is ready! Eeeeeeekkkkk! Very excited about this as it seems like forever since I ordered it. So, feeling all inspired I dragged a limping OH shopping today...

alabastamasta, sunday 11-Jan-15 11
M
Reasonably priced boudoir shoots?
Mrs-S-to-be, 9 of September of 2014 at 16:47

So I'd love to get a boudoir shot but when googling I've seen some crazy prices of hundreds of pounds. I get the importance of good photographers, and totally justify how much I'm spending on mine for...

Em1986, wednesday 10-Sep-14 20
alyj66
The 2 part wedding and the subsequent report.
alyj66, 7 of September of 2014 at 20:32

Our story begins with Uniform Dating way back in 2010. We sent messages backwards and forwards before we decided to meet up. Unfortunately there was a heavy fall of snow mid December and my car...

alyj66, tuesday 14-Jul-15 33
Mispinkprincess
6th September flash
Mispinkprincess, 9 of September of 2014 at 17:33

GRRRRR I just wrote this out and while adding my photos from my iPhone and it deleted!! Anyway! I've had a total lack of photos from friends and family so hard to flash. The TOG ended up amazing but...

hallowedding, wednesday 10-Sep-14 24
AuntieBJ
stressed
AuntieBJ, 5 of September of 2014 at 21:46

Not long to go now and I'm finding myself getting stressed over the stupidest things. Either that or bursting into tears over absolutely nothing. I fell into complete bridezilla mode this evening...

MrsGreen-27/9/14, saturday 6-Sep-14 8
K
Bridesmaid shawl or something?
katie80uk, 5 of September of 2014 at 12:34

I cant seem to find anything to go with my bridesmaid dress, i get married next month so god knows what the weather will be like but want to get a shawl or pashmina or something incase it gets cold...

bettybubble, saturday 6-Sep-14 4
becks9212
Do I book or don't I
becks9212, 5 of September of 2014 at 11:59

Opinions please I've been planning our wedding for November 2015 and have been given a qoute of 8000 for everything in the venue but don't know whether to book full price or wait for a deal to come...

alabastamasta, friday 5-Sep-14 5
R
Alternative wedding rings?
RachaelS, 5 of September of 2014 at 18:10

The fiancé and I have been hit with a bunch of medical debt this year. We would like to keep the ring process as frugal and inexpensive as possible. We are getting married next year on February 15th....

FutureMrsDre, wednesday 10-Sep-14 4
alexandrawedding@hotmail.co.uk
Tell me about your little extras and personal touches :-)
alexandrawedding@hotmail.co.uk, 4 of September of 2014 at 22:14

I guess I'm obsessive! But I've been dreaming of my wedding for so long I don't want to miss anything! Id love to hear about what little extras (entertainment, food, favours, surprises) you have...

xcocowux, monday 8-Sep-14 22
M
Anyone had a Wedding Dress made for them :)
MissPod, 3 of September of 2014 at 20:06

Hi Everyone I am a newby on here so If I'm doing something wrong please tell me I cannot find a dress I like completely. I have found someone who makes them who I am meeting next week. Has anyone else...

alabastamasta, friday 5-Sep-14 7
CBeckford
Wedding rings in London
CBeckford, 4 of September of 2014 at 11:09

Hi all, Are there any London brides who have already bought their rings? We're going to start looking around soon but I'm at a total loss as to where to start! We're not after anything mega flashy,...

YellowDuckie, thursday 4-Sep-14 7
Carpe Diem
Anyone struggled to decide on a venue?? Running out of time!!
Carpe Diem, 4 of September of 2014 at 14:38

So my husband and I have been planning our vow renewal for the last 2 years. We have visited soooo many venues I have lost count. We have ended up provisionally booking some and actually booked one of...

halloweeny, thursday 4-Sep-14 1
alabastamasta
Venues in and around London - suggestions please! :)
alabastamasta, 2 of September of 2014 at 22:20

Hi you lovely lot! Am asking on behalf of a friend: does anyone have reasonably priced venues in London and surroundings they would recommend? Not sure on numbers, but budget for venue/food is around...

alabastamasta, thursday 4-Sep-14 25
Love&Lavender
Tipped over the edge...
Love&Lavender, 4 of September of 2014 at 12:26

Hello, I am currently absolutely snowed under at work doing two people's jobs and am most definitely a woman on the edge... I was just tipped over by the following: We are having a coach take our...

alabastamasta, thursday 4-Sep-14 4
MrsKHbutterfly
GOOD LUCK ***** Sept2014bride – 13th September *****
MrsKHbutterfly, 4 of September of 2014 at 11:57

Good Luck hun, hope you have a wonderful day!! don't forget to come back to us :-)

LucyLastic, tuesday 9-Sep-14 11
MrsKHbutterfly
GOOD LUCK ****** loves-young-dream – 13th September ******
MrsKHbutterfly, 4 of September of 2014 at 11:58

Good Luck Loves-young-dream hope you have a wonderful day and come back and flash us :-)

LucyLastic, tuesday 9-Sep-14 12
MrsKHbutterfly
GOOD LUCK ****** Sarah 88- 13th September *******
MrsKHbutterfly, 4 of September of 2014 at 11:56

Good luck you lovely fellow sept bride!!! i hope you have a wonderful day and don't forget to come back to us!

Surfer Rosa, tuesday 9-Sep-14 15
C
Alcohol free wedding favour ideas please.
celticcurl, 2 of September of 2014 at 15:17

We have decided to do favours - most of these will be alcohol miniatures - we are making limoncello, strawberry vodka, blackberry vodka etc and have found mini bottles at a really good price. But...

alabastamasta, thursday 4-Sep-14 6
H
I think I have done something daft...
HeavyMetalMaiden, 3 of September of 2014 at 22:52

Ok, I think I have made a mistake. I have this friend, who during our teen years were inseparable. She then had to move away to the other end of the country with her family. There were a couple years...

I-go-by-many-names, thursday 4-Sep-14 8
MrsKHbutterfly
GOOD LUCK ****** Mrsbushelltobe- 12th September *******
MrsKHbutterfly, 4 of September of 2014 at 11:55

Good luck lovely!!! i've enjoyed your plans, please come back and flash us lots!! have a fabulous day!

Mellypoos, thursday 11-Sep-14 13
SillyWrong
Wedding bikini purchased! *Flash*
SillyWrong, 4 of September of 2014 at 10:07

We're having a beach BBQ the day after the wedding and OH and I are both wearing white kaftans - I've been looking for a bikini all summer, and haven't been able to find anything I like enough (not...

alabastamasta, thursday 4-Sep-14 3
alabastamasta
Alabastamasta's Alice in Wonderland wedding report: Final part **Flash Heavy!**
alabastamasta, 3 of September of 2014 at 01:34

Hello! OK - part 1 (DIY extravaganza) We got up and showered, then headed to the breakfast room for a fry up of locally sourced food - delicious and just what the doctor ordered. Then I started on my...

hallowedding, friday 5-Sep-14 39
N
I have been scammed! 30 days until the wedding and no dress
Nicola_25, 3 of September of 2014 at 15:46

I bought my dress from an outlet store a few months back, it was £500 I had a random message on facebook from someone telling me to be careful from buying with them due to a dispute she was having...

LittleMissPanda, tuesday 9-Sep-14 39
M
***MOMB's no particular theme barn festival folky wedding report***
MOMB, 1 of September of 2014 at 19:01

How we met, all those years ago, is irrelevant, suffice to say we were both with other partners whom we married and became good friends. R’s ex was a bridesmaid when I married in 1991. I was a witness...

pammy67, thursday 9-Oct-14 23
M
Angelina Jolie's wedding dress
Mrs-S-to-be, 2 of September of 2014 at 12:04

What do we think? http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2014090220746/brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-wedding-pictures-exclusive/

SillyWrong, wednesday 3-Sep-14 30

General groups

Hitched article topics