• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

14 of April of 2012

4417days 17hours

Discussions

Pompey
Weekly good/bad thread
Pompey, 28 of March of 2014 at 10:15

Haven't done one in a while. Good - Finally got hold of my hairdresser! Have an appointment on Sunday ? Will keep you posted as to whether I get it all chopped off Good - Seeing the whole rabble of my...

Erin8, monday 31-Mar-14 30
Red Kite
Hello I am back
Red Kite, 26 of March of 2014 at 09:27

Hello lovely otters Ok I've only been AWOL for a week but what have I missed? Massive hugs to everyone for all the support last week. Love RK (back with a vengence) xxx

ebony_rose, thursday 27-Mar-14 56
AuntieBJ
what's your stupidist injury?
AuntieBJ, 24 of March of 2014 at 16:22

Last week I had a dream in which I had to leap to catch a yellow bouncy ball before it went in the road and I woke up to find I had actually leapt across the bed! Everyone thought this was hilarious,...

1234ABC, thursday 27-Mar-14 63
Missus S
Lads/girls holidays
Missus S, 24 of March of 2014 at 10:58

Have you been on one? Single or in a relationship? Personally I don't think it's appropriate to be having these kind of holidays when married (just my cabbage, I know plenty do) BUT H is going on one...

H3LEN, tuesday 25-Mar-14 31
*Pugsley*
What's the weirdest/strangest thing you've ever eaten?
*Pugsley*, 23 of March of 2014 at 18:13

OH and I are watching a cooking programme and discussing the weirdest food we've ever eaten. The weirdest thing I've ever eaten are oysters or frogs legs but I'm not even sure they're classed as...

Red Kite, thursday 27-Mar-14 48
Twiga
Best day ever and it's all because of you
Twiga, 20 of March of 2014 at 14:27

Dearest Otters I don’t know where to begin… I’m in shock and awe… so bear with me! You are a fabulous group of people who have spoiled me rotten today and made me one very happy lady. From the...

tayto, friday 21-Mar-14 77
MummyMoo82
#nomakeup selfies
MummyMoo82, 20 of March of 2014 at 12:53

What are people's views on this? I'm glad it's raising some money for charities but what about actual 'awareness' of cancer? Seems a bit vague to me. To be truly aware you need to know about spotting...

Missus S, monday 24-Mar-14 83
*Mini*
It's quiet here.
*Mini*, 19 of March of 2014 at 20:32

Why?

murphy88, saturday 22-Mar-14 55
A
supposed to be getting married in 16 days but...
annon...helpme, 19 of March of 2014 at 16:18

I was on the computer, his fb was open in the background, a message popped up from his cousin. So out of curiosity I had a read and saw that he had been talking to her about having one final night of...

Mrs C, tuesday 8-Apr-14 85
KittenCake
Vegan recipes
KittenCake, 18 of March of 2014 at 13:52

My H and I eat far too much meat and dairy. Last weekend H came up with the idea that we should try a vegan diet for a week for a bit of a challenge and to try some foods and recipes we perhaps...

KittenCake, monday 31-Mar-14 26
Red Kite
*sens* come and distract me!
Red Kite, 15 of March of 2014 at 20:51

Hey otters, i had a call this morning from the home that Mr RK had stopped swallowing and the nurses were struggling to wake him. I rushed over (with a cracking hangover from too much wine after...

Enjayee, saturday 22-Mar-14 179
Ohwhatatuesday
It's my hitched birthday
Ohwhatatuesday, 17 of March of 2014 at 10:08

Pointless and trivial post but I've just spotted it's one year since I joined hitched. I don't think I started posting on ot until a couple of months later but 2000 odd posts later and I'm very glad...

Ohwhatatuesday, monday 17-Mar-14 17
ATB
Weekly Good/Bad Thread
ATB, 14 of March of 2014 at 13:46

We're late to this today! Good: Going to pick up my headpiece and jewellery this afternoon. It's really, really bling and not really fitting a village hall wedding, but do I care!? Bad: I've no clue...

Muppet, monday 17-Mar-14 15
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
Let's cheer up Twiga
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 10 of March of 2014 at 18:40

Our lovely Twiga is once again in hospital, surrounded by (I quote) 'relentless-asos-shopping-fools' (Best Insult Ever). Hopefully, she will be back on her feet again soon, so let's put a smile on her...

SallyLou, monday 17-Mar-14 54
DrBuffles
Need advice on a difficult situation - dog related
DrBuffles, 13 of March of 2014 at 16:39

My parents have a house in France and my Mum in particular goes back and forwards between the UK and France quite a few times a year. She went over yesterday and I spoke to her on Skype this morning,...

Erin8, saturday 15-Mar-14 9
Love&Lavender
Malaria tablets - slight WP reference
Love&Lavender, 12 of March of 2014 at 16:22

I hope you don't mind me posting this on here. It is slightly wedding planning related but mainly off topic! Our honeymoon (phew, that's the wedding planning bit over and done with) is to Kenya and...

Grumps, thursday 13-Mar-14 10
Red Kite
Mundane formal hair question
Red Kite, 12 of March of 2014 at 10:06

Check me out with my non-serious post for a change! I've got a big formal dinner and dance thingie on Friday - highlight of my year and I always really look forward to it. I am going to be wearing...

Ohwhatatuesday, wednesday 12-Mar-14 10
pandorasbox
"Doesn't your husband take your money off you?"
pandorasbox, 10 of March of 2014 at 18:22

This was a genuine question asked to me by a lovely girl today. We were discussing Romeo and Juliet and how a dowry would work and how feminism has changed things and so on. She was really surprised...

SuperSpud, wednesday 12-Mar-14 43
AuntieBJ
Fed up and ranting...
AuntieBJ, 10 of March of 2014 at 18:22

For the past 5 years, my daughter has been subjected to varying amounts of bullying and general nastiness from the girls in her year at school. She has however, always had one good friend that she...

H3LEN, thursday 13-Mar-14 20
Erin8
Cats and ladders!
Erin8, 5 of March of 2014 at 15:08

I naively never thought cats could or would climb ladders... I was doing some tidying up earlier and naively left the door open to a tidy room / cupboard where the ladder is that leads up to our loft....

MrsToffee, friday 7-Mar-14 10
venart
We've got a house!! And internet!!
venart, 4 of March of 2014 at 20:16

After being without internet for a couple weeks I can finally come back and shout from the rooftops that we have the absolute best house ever!! I've spent the last week putting together furniture,...

*MM3*, wednesday 5-Mar-14 17
sal.san
Pancakes......
sal.san, 3 of March of 2014 at 21:03

How do you have yours? Lemon and a sprinkle of sugar for me. Will be collecting ours from my mum on the way home from work tomorrow.

WickyWack, thursday 6-Mar-14 49
M
how do you do it?
murphy88, 1 of March of 2014 at 20:14

Anyone on here hate their job? If so how do you get up every day to work? I am starting to hate mine starting to get in a bit of a flap and things Pointless post completely Sorry

Twiga, monday 3-Mar-14 16
Erin8
What do l get my best friend for her birthday?
Erin8, 3 of March of 2014 at 13:16

I am having a night are trying to think what to get my best friend for her birthday at the end of the month. At the moment my head seems to be full of wedding stuff, work and sorting the house out. I...

Erin8, wednesday 5-Mar-14 4
Mrs Bass
oooh pretty dresses, the Oscars best dressed
Mrs Bass, 3 of March of 2014 at 13:14

I do enjoy awards season as I love seeing all the outfits! Most of the dresses at last nights Oscars were absolutely stunning. Which are your favorites?...

*Nursey*, tuesday 4-Mar-14 19
cookiekat
California suggestions
cookiekat, 2 of March of 2014 at 21:13

I have 2 weeks in California in June but not booked or organised a single thing. Does anyone have any suggestions of things to do, places to stay, places to eat? Thank you

Twiga, monday 3-Mar-14 4
Gracey
Friends outside of here??
Gracey, 2 of March of 2014 at 20:38

I was just wondering, are people actually friends outside of hitched? Do people from close friendships?? I see things about otter meets, but do people stay in touch/meet up/become fb friends etc?...

*Nursey*, tuesday 4-Mar-14 23
Twiga
Hello you gorgeous lot!
Twiga, 26 of February of 2014 at 18:36

Hi there! So after a week in hospital, that has felt like eternity, I've been discharged! And I'm feeling great, hurrah! Reunited with the men in my life (H and dogs) and enjoying lots of cuddles with...

alyj66, thursday 27-Feb-14 28 2,240
Erin8
Supermarket hates
Erin8, 22 of February of 2014 at 14:59

I popped to Sainsbury on my break to get some food and have a change of scene. It was carnage and reminded me why l have my shopping delivered. What are your supermarket hates? Mine are: People with...

KittenCake, friday 28-Feb-14 55
Twiga
*sens* mahoosive swollen hands - argh!
Twiga, 19 of February of 2014 at 20:54

Help! In the space of about 6 hours my hands have gone from normal to huuuuuge. I've never had swollen hands before. Should I be concerned? Any tips to make them go down? I've taken my wedding ring...

Ali_G, wednesday 26-Feb-14 131
Bookish
Curling...
Bookish, 21 of February of 2014 at 19:53

Never watched it before and had no idea what it was so sorry if this offends anyone... ...but when I turned over to watch The Olympics the other day and 'Curling' was on there were genuinely a couple...

MissMichyelle, monday 24-Feb-14 14

General groups

Hitched article topics