• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

21 of October of 2017

2402days 23hours

Discussions

F
Dessert table - ok to have instead of wedding breakfast dessert
FutureMrsCC, 7 of March of 2016 at 14:57

Hi, We are planning on having a dessert table instead of the traditional plated wedding breakfast dessert. Our guests will have 5 canapes per person during the drinks reception and then seated for...

Rosegoldsparkle, friday 11-Mar-16 8
L
Changing surname
LuxuriousGoldDiamonds273, 25 of February of 2016 at 21:22

Hi everyone, I'm finding the idea of changing my surname a bit odd! I've had my name for 30+ years and it does feel very strange and a bit disloyal to my family that I'm suddenly going to change it....

HappyYellowHair540, monday 7-Mar-16 25
K
Bauble Decoration Ideas Needed
katie_1818, 16 of February of 2016 at 20:42

Hi everyone! I'm getting married in December and I've stocked up on loafs of miniture baubles in the sales after Christmas. I was planning on doing somethin with them as part of my decorations (maybe...

Rosegoldsparkle, friday 19-Feb-16 8
M
Photographer
Mrswilltobe17, 5 of February of 2016 at 15:16

A good photographer is really important to me but I also have a budget in mind and that is important to me too. I really want someone to be artistic, take natural pictures and mingle into the...

Bruce Neville Photog, wednesday 17-Feb-16 41
L
Bad wedding dream!
Lakesbride16, 1 of February of 2016 at 14:17

Hi all! Bit of a PP but thought I'd share! I've been fairly calm and collected throughout the wedding planning process but I had such a bizarre dream last night where I'd got to 2 days before my...

Sapphirebride, monday 22-Feb-16 18
Rosegoldsparkle
Ask me anything!
Rosegoldsparkle, 1 of February of 2016 at 19:13

Hey everyone! I'm an event manager in an exclusive hire wedding venue (so I do everything from initial showrounds, planning meetings and running the wedding day itself) so thought I'd see if anyone...

Rosegoldsparkle, monday 1-Feb-16 1
MadamRed
****2017 Brides****Currently 166 Brides and 1 Groom****
MadamRed, 1 of January of 2015 at 09:53

It's only 2 years away now, and I know there are a few of us around, so I thought I'd start a 2017 brides thread. Drop a reply with your wedding date and I'll add you to the list! January 5th - melidy...

ExpensiveYellowConfe, friday 18-Aug-17 1,652 1
Rosegoldsparkle
Weird wedding dreams/nightmares
Rosegoldsparkle, 23 of January of 2016 at 18:45

So last night I had a rather bizarre wedding dream! I was getting ready to have my ceremony in an like a games arcade and just as I was getting ready to walk through to get married, Harry styles from...

Stephisaur, monday 25-Jan-16 4 577
Rosegoldsparkle
Choosing a date!
Rosegoldsparkle, 20 of January of 2016 at 10:39

Morning guys! So I'm having trouble deciding on a date! We have provisionally booked a venue for 21st October next year. I was very happy with this date, love autumn and we could have all the log...

Bobbys_Girl, saturday 23-Jan-16 27
Rosegoldsparkle
Totally uninspired!
Rosegoldsparkle, 5 of December of 2015 at 12:59

Hello fellow Hitchers! So ive been engaged a month now (in fact a month today!) and OH and I agreed we'd start properly planning after Christmas but I've obviously been looking online for potential...

Beckalina, sunday 13-Dec-15 14
Rosegoldsparkle
Engagement ring being resized!
Rosegoldsparkle, 13 of November of 2015 at 11:11

Hi everyone! I had to take my ring to be resized the other day and I feel so wierd without it even though I'd had it in for less than a week! Originally the jeweller said it would be 2 weeks, but...

Pink Sparkle, sunday 22-Nov-15 7
J
Mini Wedding Cars
Jemmalou17, 2 of November of 2015 at 12:30

I'm getting married in Aug 2017 and I have my heart set on a classic mini to arrive to the venue in. While looking online I have found a few companies that hire them out but they all seem to be in the...

NathalieSB, tuesday 10-Nov-15 4
Rosegoldsparkle
Newbie here!
Rosegoldsparkle, 8 of November of 2015 at 13:22

Hi everyone! I'm newly engaged as of Thursday! It was our 3 year anniversary which we were celebrating in Paris! He took me to Notre Dame, got on one knee and asked me to marry him with his late...

MrsStanleyToBe, monday 9-Nov-15 16
Rosegoldsparkle
Date of Registration
Rosegoldsparkle, 11 of December of 2013 at 17:05

Hiya, I just tried to make a new profile but it said that my e-mail address was already registered. I asked for a password to be sent to me and logged in. There was already a username and my personal...

Rosegoldsparkle, wednesday 11-Dec-13 1

General groups

Hitched article topics