Skip to main content
B
barbarajones

United Kingdom · From October 2013

Discussions

Horace
Second dance songs
Horace, 13 of November of 2013 at 16:24

Does anyone care to share their chosen second dance songs? I'm not necessarily looking for something father/daughtery, just something appropriate and fun without scaring couples who have joined us...

pringchan, thursday 14-Nov-13 17
L
Thank You Card
Lishy, 1 of August of 2013 at 12:53

Hi I am hoping someone would be able to recommend a place to buy our thank you cards from? I would preferably like something modern that we can add our own photo to? Thank you xxx

barbarajones, thursday 7-Nov-13 7
K
So I am married now..
katej23, 9 of September of 2013 at 20:31

Okay, this is going to sound massively pathetic.. I got married on Friday & I am so gutted now. It all went so fast and the day I have been looking forward to for the past 2 years is over. it was...

kasha.b, wednesday 18-Dec-13 6
Mrs C
** Welcome to Wedding Planning!! A brief introduction... **
Mrs C, 11 of July of 2011 at 13:46

Welcome to Wedding Planning! ? We have pulled together a few little handy hints and tips for this forum, there are a few traditions that we have going that would be lovely to carry on... Introductions...

samwillow, tuesday 13-Sep-16 381
kharding2014
Bridesmaid flowers
kharding2014, 26 of October of 2013 at 08:15

Hi Ladies, I have been getting quotes for Bridesmaids bouquets and they have been coming in at around £60 each. I have 3 bridesmaids so just their bouquets would be coming in at over half of out...

clareio, monday 28-Oct-13 6
B
how much is to much?
barbarajones, 25 of October of 2013 at 10:51

Personally I could save that given enough notice but not sure tbh how willing I would be for a friend's wedding. Are there other hotels etc nearby that people can stay in if they want? If not I guess...

lil_2014, tuesday 29-Oct-13 1 677

General groups

Hitched article topics