• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

1 of November of 2014

3484days 14hours

Discussions

H
Signing off as a Miss
Hisgirl, 27 of October of 2014 at 21:08

Saturday is the big day but got so much on every day until then I am signing off now. I have lurked more than post but have picked up some lovely ideas from you all here. Thank you any advise and...

laurafish, tuesday 28-Oct-14 4
L
November 2014 Brides?
lyndz67, 28 of March of 2014 at 11:32

Hello Any other November 2014 brides out there? Just thought id say hi and hows the planning going? Lyndsay

NorthSouthGirl, friday 7-Nov-14 83
alexandrawedding@hotmail.co.uk
My hen party! *flash*
alexandrawedding@hotmail.co.uk, 19 of October of 2014 at 14:12

I had a lovely time :-) we did cocktail making and nibbles, then a few bars, dinner and clubbing. Hotel and full English this morning and it was great! Taxi driver home was an arse! Company said £60...

missgeebee, monday 20-Oct-14 3
NorthSouthGirl
November 2014 Brides - anyone else feeling a bit 'emotional'???
NorthSouthGirl, 17 of October of 2014 at 08:00

Ok so..... we get married on 15 November and i don't know whether i am up, down, coming or going and wondered if anyone else was feeling anywhere near the same. On a daily basis i range from.........

kat71oct31, sunday 19-Oct-14 8
Ladykake
Surprise Hen Do *Flashes*
Ladykake, 13 of October of 2014 at 19:14

So I had my surprise hen do this weekend in Norfolk! I hadn't a clue where we were going and my bestest ladies had organised a weekend in a private barn that slept 15! There were 11 of us and we had...

Cupcake26, tuesday 14-Oct-14 7
foxxy88
bling /custom converse
foxxy88, 7 of October of 2014 at 14:40

Hi Ladies, I dont suppose anyone can recommend or warn me about any online companies doing blinged up customer converse? there are a lot of sellers out there but i just want to make sure the crystals...

inovermyhead, friday 7-Nov-14 11
Ladykake
Cake Toppers - overrated??!
Ladykake, 4 of October of 2014 at 21:03

So i think most of our major wedding bits and pieces are complete with four weeks to go! Horray! So now I feel i am looking for things to buy for the sake of it! I just wondered who is having/had a...

MadamRed, thursday 9-Oct-14 48
Charliebob
FUN POST! What made you choose your dress?
Charliebob, 3 of October of 2014 at 12:59

Fun post, just want to know what made you choose YOUR dress? What was the deal clencher.. Was it because it made you look slim? Or because of the price? Or perhaps it was a certain designer you...

Charliebob, tuesday 14-Oct-14 80 1
TheFutureMrsB
Anyone worried they will be blubbing their way through the wedding ceremony?
TheFutureMrsB , 4 of October of 2014 at 22:16

I've always been a fairly emotional person but since meeting my H2B I've got worse. If I hear a song that means a lot to us or will be incorporated into our wedding I well up. What am I going to be...

x-talie-x, wednesday 8-Oct-14 17
Ladykake
Undecided on hymns in church?!
Ladykake, 7 of September of 2014 at 16:41

OH and I are currently looking at different hymns to have as part of our service as we met with our vicar yesterday! (And had our Banns read in church today!!) we have chosen two hymns, give me joy...

Miezy83, tuesday 9-Sep-14 12
alabastamasta
FINALLY!! Alabastamasta's Wedding Report: Part 1
alabastamasta, 1 of September of 2014 at 20:06

Again, turbo-long, so split into two posts - sorry! The day before So my Once unpacked, I didn’t even use the handouts I spent ages putting together; I just looked on my phone at the pics of each...

alabastamasta, tuesday 2-Sep-14 13
carbynel
Now a Mrs - flash!
carbynel, 30 of August of 2014 at 15:00

Hi all, I'm not doing a wedding report but these photos show how our day went. It was truly a wonderful day and our tog was amazing. Here's a few snaps to share x ...

lolapickle, wednesday 3-Sep-14 26
A
Shoes, I don't know what to wear!
Aconite, 29 of August of 2014 at 20:41

Hello Everyone, My wedding is on bonfire night. I am having my dress made for me, It is 50s tea length. I've designed it myself, so I know I'm going to love it. My problem is shoes! I am very tall so...

MrsB2015, monday 1-Sep-14 7
alexandrawedding@hotmail.co.uk
Make up trial flash x
alexandrawedding@hotmail.co.uk, 29 of August of 2014 at 16:52

It's done :-) im happy with it although she said I've over plucked and will need hd brows so they've been pencilled in for today so every time I catch a glimpse of myself I'm all eyebrow! Need...

.A.S., friday 29-Aug-14 19
Cat In A Teacup
Engagement shoot - *flash*!
Cat In A Teacup, 27 of August of 2014 at 23:04

A couple of weeks ago we had our engagement shoot with the amazing Nicola of Daffodil Waves. She made us feel so relaxed and I love the pictures I think we were laughing in at least 70% of them!...

Charlie1989, sunday 31-Aug-14 26
C
We got engaged!
charlinc, 26 of August of 2014 at 13:13

Yesterday was the most amazing and wonderful day of my life. My wonderful BF and I have been organising our wedding for April next year, but he wanted to save up to make our engagement special. Well...

charlinc, tuesday 26-Aug-14 6
cantwait2bmrsj
DIY is (almost!) done *big flash*
cantwait2bmrsj, 25 of August of 2014 at 22:10

So with almost 11 days to go I've almost finished all the DIY, just the flowers for the pew ends to make and the centrepieces to assemble. Feeling quite happy with my self so decided to do a big flash...

Lorns, tuesday 26-Aug-14 15
SecretlyEloped
Which shoes?
SecretlyEloped, 25 of August of 2014 at 21:35

Which shoes would you choose to go with this dress? A: B: C: D: None - something else!

TreacleTart, tuesday 26-Aug-14 13
goldpants
***GOLDPANTS long overdue WEDDING REPORT!!!***
goldpants, 23 of August of 2014 at 22:41

Wedding report diary (Disclaimer - I apologise in advance for this incredibly long post. It is mainly for my own memories so I never forget it!) How we met : It's not very romantic I'm afraid. You...

Lorns, monday 22-Sep-14 24
Mispinkprincess
Bridesmaids bags flash
Mispinkprincess, 23 of August of 2014 at 18:27

You'll have to excuse the toddler in tha background! I put together the BM bags today, each has a dressing gown, set of wine and glass that I glittered and a cultured pearl bracelet. I'm not sure...

Ladykake, saturday 23-Aug-14
Ladykake
Dress is in!!
Ladykake, 21 of August of 2014 at 21:23

So I had a call a couple of days ago to say my dress was in so today I went and tried it on! I'm soooo happy! It was A-M-A-Zing! Fitted like an actual dream! Just wanted to share with you all! Only...

kimiu, friday 22-Aug-14 5
Ladykake
Evening buffet dilemma!?! Agh!
Ladykake, 19 of August of 2014 at 22:22

I was going to hijack another thread, but thought I'd start my own! This has been my first and only headache of the wedding so far! Evening bloody food! What is everyone else doing?!?? Let me get you...

Scottish_Sarah, wednesday 20-Aug-14 9
Barnett2015
Trimmign down the catering budget
Barnett2015, 19 of August of 2014 at 17:01

Like many, I am on a strict budget. Our catering is coming in at more than anticipated. We are tied to use 1 of 6 suppliers and the company we are using are the cheapest/most suitable for us. And i...

weddingvirgin, friday 22-Aug-14 14
T
89 days!
Titchymichy, 18 of August of 2014 at 07:16

OMG! I'm getting quite excited now.

katie80uk, monday 18-Aug-14 1
C
Not sure where to buy bridesmaid dress for young teen...
Cwtchandahalf, 17 of August of 2014 at 20:30

Only have one bridesmaid, who'll be almost 12 on our wedding, so will be too big for flower girl/young bridesmaid dresses but too small for adult sizes and I've got no idea where to start looking for...

pattio86, tuesday 19-Aug-14 6
Shamy
3 week flash
Shamy, 17 of August of 2014 at 18:06

3 weeks to go! *takes deep breath and tries not to panic* I missed my one month flash as I was on my hen, but better late than never! Bridesmaids Dress Bridesmaid Hair Inspiration Flowergirl Dress...

Shamy, monday 18-Aug-14 23
Cupcake26
Slightly disappointed my BMs haven't offered to organise my hen for me
Cupcake26, 17 of August of 2014 at 19:12

I'm usually a bit of a control freak so surprised I feel like this but was looking forward to them offering to do it! I don't feel like I can ask them to take over now as if they wanted to they would...

Cupcake26, monday 18-Aug-14 10

General groups

Hitched article topics