Skip to main content
N
NHGirl

United Kingdom · From April 2014

Discussions

FS84
Something for my shoulders - March wedding
FS84, 19 of October of 2014 at 17:38

We're getting married in March so I'm looking for a shrug or something to keep me warm. I know I probably won't end up wearing it for long, but still... I love the fluffy marabou ones like this but...

Mrs Bass, friday 24-Oct-14 4
L
Those of you having an outdoor ceremony
Little_MrsA2B, 21 of October of 2014 at 15:26

I have a question for you. I would absolutely LOVE to get married outside however, I am of course concerned about the Great British weather! Did/do you guys have a contingency plan in case it rains...

Forever&always, tuesday 28-Oct-14 11
J
Help! Honest Opinions Needed!!
JLLS, 20 of October of 2014 at 20:22

Help! My H2B chose his suits on Saturday (thanks to very helpful advice from lovely people on here I decided not to go with them, but gave him an idea). He is having grey tails with cream waistcoat...

EdenNI, saturday 25-Oct-14 26
B
Honest opinions on dress please!
bandanna, 20 of October of 2014 at 12:33

I have found it very difficult to choose my dress so I just wanted second opinions on my favourite if that's OK? The big problem is I happened to be on my own when I found this dress.... which now I...

SillyWrong, friday 24-Oct-14 20
K
Cambridge hen do - help!
Katty1234, 30 of March of 2014 at 12:16

Hi ladies! Im a bridesmaids for one of my friends and she is getting married rather quickly and the hen do is going to be beginning of June in Cambridge so need to get planning ASAP! She has just...

Katty1234, thursday 3-Apr-14 5
P
music
pattio86, 1 of April of 2014 at 19:55

Hi I'm in the process for trying to decide on my ceremony music. I know that i want to walk down the aisle to pacha belle cannon. when we went to a wedding fare I herd a string quartet perform it and...

epeczek, sunday 1-Jun-14 4
R
Dreading photos!
rachel_2014, 31 of March of 2014 at 21:04

Hi I'm brand new to the forum but need a little advice... I've thought about it for a little while now, I'm dreading getting my photographs taken. I hate the way I look from certain angles, to the...

Sarah Ellen Bailey, thursday 24-Apr-14 16
F
Caribbean
Faye1575, 24 of February of 2014 at 11:58

Hi, I am looking at wedding destinations for my sister. She is hoping to get married in 2016 and has not yet set a date but thinking around the summer months. She has asked me to look for...

NHGirl, thursday 3-Apr-14 6
Honeymoon in Vegas and Mexico - advice?
*CrazyCatLady*, 18 of March of 2014 at 22:16

As much as I love to travel and be active on a holiday, I always imagined my honeymoon would be somewhere very chilled and a typical honeymoon destination like Mauritius or The Maldives. However, I...

MrsTrench, saturday 19-Apr-14 6
Stubbersgetswed!
Are wedding favours a waste of money?
Stubbersgetswed!, 1 of April of 2014 at 13:26

Hi ladies, I'm fairly new here, so apologies if this thread has already been discussed a million times and I've just not found it! We were thinking of having wedding favours of a photoframe (plain,...

Jes22, friday 4-Apr-14 37
DJ vs Band dilemma
*CrazyCatLady*, 2 of April of 2014 at 23:09

I know there has been a post on here recently about DJ vs Band and I'm sure there has been many more in the past. The reason for this one is that now I have a bit of a dilemma... I always thought that...

missmandymoo, friday 4-Apr-14 5

General groups

Hitched article topics