• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

8 of December of 2018

1988days 17hours

Discussions

S
How Say Did Groom Get in Your Dress?
Sadieee, 16 of June of 2015 at 18:37

Just wondering really. My other half hates lace, told me from the moment I started looking at dresses that he hates it and doesn't want it on my dress. More recently I sat just browsing dresses, just...

JanetJones, thursday 18-Jun-15 25
Cache13
Hen do heartache :( - Update (it's ridiculous!)
Cache13, 23 of March of 2015 at 19:30

Seems like there are a lot of hen do related posts lately... And most aren't positive! Well here's another one for you.. My sister has been planning my hen do on and off since October last year. First...

pink & glitz, thursday 26-Mar-15 54
bliss_balloons
No one likes our food!
bliss_balloons , 19 of March of 2015 at 11:29

We had our menu tasting last week and have chosen our option. We've told a few people what we are having as they won't get a choice and wanted to make sure people are ok with it. Everyone I've told so...

*Pugsley*, sunday 22-Mar-15 58
S
Best way to persuade H2B on my idea?
Sadieee, 17 of March of 2015 at 09:50

So I have found out the venue I am 99% sure we will be booking offers some 'alternatives' to the traditional sit down breakfast followed by evening buffet. One of which I have fallen in love with -...

BubbleBees, wednesday 18-Mar-15 9
M
is it normal to invite evening guests to the ceremony?
misslynx, 9 of March of 2015 at 13:41

Hi all, Just started wedding planning for a wedding in October. Decided I couldn't cope with a long planning session! The ceremony is at a church. We are having a cream tea instead of a wedding...

SRECOWBURN, friday 13-Mar-15 8
S
Hit by the budget reality!
Sadieee, 9 of March of 2015 at 17:47

Arrgh, finally sat down and worked out on average how much each element of wedding I want would cost. I was thinking around £8000, but it's come out more like £12000. Time to work out what I need to...

MrsG_to_be, saturday 14-Mar-15 16
S
Wedding Fayres in Lincolnshire?
Sadieee, 8 of March of 2015 at 17:35

I am struggling to find any wedding fayres in Lincolnshire. All the ones I have found have already been. Anybody know of any that aren't being advertised much?

trish100, wednesday 22-Apr-15 4
M
is this too much??? hen do
mrsgzd, 4 of March of 2015 at 19:03

I wanted to do something that would suit everyone so am thinking of planning Horse riding (just an hour or something for anyone who wanted to come) I m really horsey and so are lots of my friends...

Mosiedose, saturday 7-Mar-15 15
S
Disagreement over number of groomsmen and bridesmaids
Sadieee, 1 of March of 2015 at 09:37

My partner is one of a very close group of friends, so he wants all involved. This means he wants all 6 up there with him. I already find this a stupid number but the bit that makes it a major...

snow bride, sunday 1-Mar-15 6
S
Mens Outfit Problems
Sadieee, 28 of February of 2015 at 15:51

So my partner wants the top and tails look for him and his guys, the hat and everything. Problem is our colour scheme has now been decided as dark navy blue an gold/champagne. In my mind black suits...

teafortwo, saturday 28-Feb-15 2
M
Buying (Paying!) for dress
Moonbeam88, 25 of February of 2015 at 15:57

What is the norm for paying for your dress? Is it all at point of order, deposit, installments...??? I haven't been shopping for dresses at all yet as our date isn't until Aug 2016 but starting to...

bubblerawk, wednesday 25-Feb-15 9
K
Not inviting children
kimster, 25 of February of 2015 at 13:25

Hi all, First 'new topic' post, so a proper hello to you all! We took the decision quite early on in planning to not invite any children to the wedding. My other half's cousins all have a lot of young...

soontobeslatcher, thursday 26-Feb-15 33
S
Best designers to look at for my kind of dress?
Sadieee, 23 of February of 2015 at 20:45

So I am loving the sheath/column style, 1920's-ish dresses (like in the picture I have attached (I dont even know what that style of waist is called. Draped?)), however I am finding them few and far...

MrsShep, thursday 26-Feb-15 10
S
Colour scheme - Navy and gold?
Sadieee, 21 of February of 2015 at 16:53

So I was originally thinking navy and silver, but then thought maybe that was too cliche, so have then gone to navy and gold. Like the colours in the image here. Thoughts? Are they too clashy? Do they...

AuntieBJ, monday 23-Feb-15 16

General groups

Hitched article topics