• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

28 of May of 2016

2940days 21hours

Discussions

M
May 2016 Brides
MrsLBtoB, 18 of August of 2015 at 11:39

Hi All! Sorry if there is already a thread for this but I can't seem to find one!? Though it would be quite nice to have one for us May brides ? to discuss plans, questions, worries etc! Our wedding...

Boro_Bex, monday 30-May-16 232
Justkeepswimming
Wedding dress- help! (Flash)- UPDATE!
Justkeepswimming, 25 of August of 2015 at 18:25

Been to a sample sale today and found a dress that looked stunning on and really flattered my figure (if I say so myself!), it's a Maggie Sottero "Eve"' I'll try and attach a flash if I can work out...

Justkeepswimming, sunday 13-Sep-15 20
A
Make Up Worries
AmyMay92, 23 of August of 2015 at 18:03

I had my make up trial yesterday and while I was thrilled with how I looked in the treatment room, I got home and realised that my face didn't match the rest of my body. I'm incredibly pale skinned...

KinkyBride, tuesday 1-Sep-15 20
MrsV-wasMissB
A video montage of my wedding :)
MrsV-wasMissB, 19 of August of 2015 at 10:35

If anyone is interested The photographer just did us this, wasn't part of our package or anything, really chuffed! We didn't choose the photos that form it (I'd take a few out and replace with others)...

MrsV-wasMissB, tuesday 25-Aug-15 14
T
Brought my dress hope ... flash flash flash =D
TheNewHyacinth, 3 of August of 2015 at 13:21

I know i've put a pic of my dress up in the mass dress flash and my 6 months to go thread but that was the sample and is from January. So here is the pic of my actual dress on me this morning. My...

Woman_in_White, monday 3-Aug-15 2
zoe@hitched
Which wedding tradition would you gladly leave behind?
zoe@hitched, 17 of July of 2015 at 15:16

We've been wondering which wedding tradition would you gladly see the back of? Please feel free to comment if you think we've missed one or if you'd like to elaborate on why you voted for a particular...

InkedDoll, thursday 6-Aug-15 42
L
shoe ideas away from the norm
LuxuriousBlueFlowers282, 3 of April of 2015 at 11:55

Need some help please thinking about wedding shoes. Don't want traditional, want something a bit fun or a bit of colour, other than white or ivory. Ideally like lower or mid heels so I can wear them...

Moonbeam88, monday 3-Aug-15 31
J
Help needed with colour scheme
Julie48, 31 of July of 2015 at 14:22

Hi Everyone OH and I are finally getting married June 2017 We'll have been together 15 years by the time we get married and yes I didn't think this day would ever come but OH proposed minutes after...

Woman_in_White, monday 3-Aug-15 8
W
Is my photographer reliable?!!
Woman_in_White, 31 of July of 2015 at 10:36

Hi everyone I've just signed up to Hitched and am looking for some advice regarding my photographer. Apologies if this is a long post I did not take the decision of choosing a photographer lightly and...

Arpee, monday 3-Aug-15 13
M
Help !!! Mexico hotel help
MrsBaker2016, 31 of July of 2015 at 12:13

Anybody been to a good aldult only hotel in Mexico ?

MrsB88, saturday 1-Aug-15 7
N
Feeling bit upset
N is getting married, 16 of June of 2015 at 19:36

Hi all , think I need to offload ! I'm feeling really stressed out and don't know if I'm being irrational ! We get married in just over 12 weeks and my husband to be is not helping much at all. He has...

CornishBride89, friday 31-Jul-15 13
B
eeeek - dress shopping tomorrow
bananacatdance, 30 of July of 2015 at 23:13

Tomorrow I am going for my first 'real' appointments to go dress shopping (have been spur of the moment before but not found the right one). I have 3 appointments lined up, so excited but also very...

jen-lou, wednesday 5-Aug-15 21

General groups

Hitched article topics