Skip to main content
N
Niffles

United Kingdom · From August 2015

• Beginner

Discussions

2BMrsC
*FOR FUN* What has Wedding Planning made you HATE?!!
2BMrsC, 8 of July of 2016 at 21:20

It occurred to me this afternoon whilst beavering away at some DIY projects for our Wedding that the whole Wedding Planning process has led me to loathe and detest certain things and I thought it'd be...

Tidal Wave, thursday 14-Jul-16 12
S
Coast Lori Lee Lilac Bridesmaid Dresses (Sizes 10 & 12)
SunnyBrownConfetti621, 3 of July of 2016 at 21:10

I'm selling these 3 lovely lilac 'Lori Lee' lace bridesmaid dresses. 2 knee length dresses (sizes 10 & 12) and one maxi dress available (size 12). Looking for £60 each for the knee length dresses...

Niffles, monday 4-Jul-16
A
DIY wedding veil...
Annaangeluk2016, 12 of June of 2016 at 22:00

Until buying my wedding dress I was very anti veil for my wedding! Then I tried one on and loved it! Unfortunately our budget is not going to stretch to buying the one I loved from a bridal boutique...

pinkypoo85, monday 13-Jun-16 6
N
Advice from photographers
Niffles, 8 of April of 2016 at 17:28

Just looking for a bit of advice from the photographers out there if possible please.... I have an eye condition which means my eyes are quite sensitive to light. I didn't really think of it as being...

Niffles, saturday 9-Apr-16 3
Miss-b
Decoration Trial Flash!
Miss-b, 17 of February of 2016 at 09:50

Hi Ladies, I trialed some jam jars decorations that we want to have on tables and scattered around the room at the wedding. Sorry for the huge picture (i'm not sure how to make it smaller!!) I've also...

Niffles, sunday 21-Feb-16 8
missqueenvee
Wedding Reception Disaster - Merseyside area
missqueenvee, 18 of January of 2016 at 16:43

Well, my wedding reception venue has now ceased trading, 8 months before I was due to have my reception there. I have room dressing booked. Thankfully I have only paid small deposits to both. I am now...

Sorbet, monday 18-Jan-16 2
L
Fake candles?
Laurielb, 20 of October of 2015 at 22:02

Can anyone help!!! I had planned on lots of candles at my wedding but my potential venue have just told us they may not allow them at all next year!!! Its a beautiful old building and they would...

CornishBride89, thursday 22-Oct-15 6
laurafish
How much did your honeymoon cost?
laurafish, 8 of October of 2015 at 13:47

Hey guys, We have started looking at honeymoons and I guess I just hadn't thought about a budget for that side of things. If any of you don't mind sharing, could you let me know how much yours cost...

bliss_balloons, tuesday 13-Oct-15 38
F
June 16 brides
FutureSamW, 8 of August of 2015 at 10:00

Is there already a page? We're getting married 11th June 16. Plans are starting to come together. How are you all getting on? X

dmad, sunday 12-Jun-16 298

General groups

Hitched article topics