• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

2 of June of 2018

2173days 21hours

Discussions

I
Help - styling!
ivorysilk, 24 of February of 2017 at 19:01

Hi I'm normally good at this sort of thing, but I was all set to buy a lovely vintage lacy style dress this afternoon and had all of the wedding styling planned out in my little head. It was this...

The Little Jewellery, thursday 2-Mar-17 3
L
Wedding Invites
LuxuriousGreenFlowers798, 25 of January of 2017 at 21:51

Am a bit OCD when it comes to things matching, so am looking to have my save the dates, invites, name places etc all matching. But when looking online I could be spending an absolute fortune to get...

Phillip, saturday 20-Feb-21 18
M
Themes?!
MrsPtoB, 4 of February of 2017 at 16:27

How on earth do you decide on a theme? I have chosen my dress and we are getting married at a castle (castle ruins but beautiful) and I am having a princess type dress. It will be a small wedding and...

Tidal Wave, tuesday 7-Feb-17 14
MetalBride
Planning and all that jazz :-)
MetalBride, 4 of February of 2017 at 10:13

So OH and I had a budget crisis that nearly left us without a wedding, this looks like we're sorted now but we've got to tail things back a bit for safety's sake. Dream wedding out of the window so we...

MetalBride, thursday 22-Jun-17 27
C
wedding venues in Hampshire
crofty_bride2b, 15 of January of 2017 at 19:06

Hi all im new to the forums, first post! I'm looking forward to many discussions here. Can an anyone recommend or suggest any venues for wedding breakfast and evening do only in Hampshire. I live in...

LuxuriousOrangeStati, monday 30-Jan-17 6
L
The perfect barn venue
LuxuriousIvoryHair610, 2 of January of 2017 at 18:13

Hi All, I got engaged in September 2016 and have been searching for the perfect venue since, but struggling to find somewhere that ticks all the boxes. I would be really grateful for any...

Chapples, wednesday 4-Jan-17 6
E
Name change questions
Emmals1992, 2 of January of 2017 at 13:35

Sorry if this is not in the right section but this is my first post on here and I have two questions regarding changing my name after I get married in August. Firstly, I am traditional in the sense...

Emmals1992, thursday 5-Jan-17 8
D
Newbie alert
DorsetDiasy, 31 of December of 2016 at 09:14

Hi! *waves I am a newbie here and thought I would introduce myself. I got engaged on Christmas day and I'm already throwing myself into planning! We are looking at a 2018 wedding although my other...

DorsetDiasy, wednesday 4-Jan-17 6

General groups

Hitched article topics