Skip to main content
Dave@LeFunkWeddingBand
Dave@LeFunkWeddingBand

United Kingdom · From January 2018

R
Wedding band recommendations - Devon and South West
RomanticPinkCakes21816, 18 of April of 2018 at 10:52

Hi, First time posting here! We are looking for a wedding band for next year for our reception in Devon however I’m finding it very hard to judge based on all these promo videos they have that are...

ExpensivePinkCars562, wednesday 13-Jan-21 7 1
S
What questions should I ask my suppliers?
SunnyPurpleHair80458, 20 of May of 2018 at 15:20

So, we're all pretty new to this. I am Matron of Honour at my friends wedding next year. Most of us don't go to or get involved in many weddings. So, I am just curious. What questions should we ask...

Bruce Neville Photog, thursday 31-May-18 3
A
Outdoor food ideas - help!
AltBride13, 21 of April of 2018 at 08:32

Hi! We are getting married in a fairly inaccessible place! The wedding is all outdoors and camping. We don't have access for any kind of portable food van etc. We were going to do a BBQ but then...

Dave@LeFunkWeddingBa, friday 25-May-18 2
L
Wedding Venues
LuxuriousBlueConfetti68123, 16 of May of 2018 at 11:05

Hello Everyone, Share your favorite wedding venues. And also give me a Solution. I choose Wedding Venues in mobile al the Anne-marie cottage. http://theannemariecottage.com/...

Dave@LeFunkWeddingBa, wednesday 23-May-18
H
Are you getting married on 19 May? This national newspaper journalist would love to speak!
HappyYellowStationery98167, 15 of May of 2018 at 12:23

I'm a national newspaper journalist looking to speak to brides/grooms tying the knot on 19 May, the same day and Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. What do you think of them choosing the same date as you...

Dave@LeFunkWeddingBa, saturday 19-May-18
L
Photographer cancelled wedding in 8 weeks!
LuxuriousOrangeHair771, 27 of April of 2018 at 06:38

So my photographer (through no fault of her own) has cancelled last minute. I managed to find another through bark. Who said he cad a couple push their wedding back a year and he can do me a £1500...

Dave@LeFunkWeddingBa, thursday 17-May-18 8
E
Evening entertainment ideas for small wedding
ExpensiveOrangeStationery50284, 1 of May of 2018 at 18:22

Help - really need ideas and inspiration Having a small wedding of 22 guests - including 4 children under 10 and a baby in arms Getting married at 4pm followed by a sit down meal in a hotel Thought I...

tjNdespair, monday 14-May-18 3
Dave@LeFunkWeddingBand
Best Wedding Reception Venues in North West - For Live Bands
Dave@LeFunkWeddingBand, 27 of March of 2018 at 13:45

Hi, I'm Dave, the manager of and guitarist in LeFunk! Wedding and Function Band. We've been playing at weddings in 5, 4 or 3 piece lineups since 2010. I'm currently in the process of writing an...

Dave@LeFunkWeddingBa, friday 20-Apr-18
Tigsy87
New Years Eve Wedding......Thoughts
Tigsy87, 13 of September of 2017 at 14:17

Hi! So we are finally getting round to planning our day and are thinking about a new years eve wedding. New Years eve was the date we finally officially became boyfriend and girlfriend. My other half...

ExpensiveYellowDecor, thursday 27-Sep-18 16
S
Entertainment before wedding breakfast?
Springtimelove, 18 of January of 2018 at 08:40

Hi everyone! We are having our ceremony and reception in the most amazing manor house but there's a 2-3 hour turnaround between the ceremony and the meal. There is lawn games to keep everyone...

Dave@LeFunkWeddingBa, friday 19-Jan-18 2

General groups

Hitched article topics