Alaister
Alaister

London - West, West London · From August 2020

I am a writer at newsvows.com, I write wedding ceremony scripts

Happily married 🎉

4 of February of 2015

3391days 23hours
Alaister
Help Guys! Can anyone suggest a good wedding script for planning?
Alaister, 1 of September of 2020 at 19:55

My fiancée want to make our wedding memorable so She decided to plan wedding script for her side and I have to plan wedding script for my side. She is already working on everyone's scripts that can...

Alaister, tuesday 1-Sep-20 69
H
Is my friend trying to force me to invite his girlfriend to wedding?
HappyPinkCakes14065, 5 of May of 2020 at 00:08

Hey i am due to get married abroad in just over a year. I sent the save the dates out a few months ago, and at the time one of my friends double checked to see if his girlfriend of over 4 years was...

Alaister, thursday 13-Aug-20 4
C
Asking guests to walk to reception
Charlotte, 28 of July of 2020 at 16:39

Hi all, Would appreciate your thoughts please. We’re having a December wedding in a church with the reception in the hotel down the road. And by down the road, you can literally see it from the...

Alaister, tuesday 11-Aug-20 6 1
D
Non White Wedding Dress Help
Danielle, 26 of July of 2020 at 23:02

Is anyone out there wearing a non-white wedding dress at all? I bought my dream dress in march and absolutely love it to bits, I'd seen in the shop window before we even got engaged and had commented...

SupremeFive, tuesday 6-Oct-20 24 1
E
Flowers
ExpensiveGreenDiamonds59574, 30 of July of 2020 at 17:07

Holy sh.......... I had no idea flowers were this expensive. I only put aside a token amount in the budget. I was originally going to elope in the Caribbean and now we’re planning to stay here so o...

Abbey, saturday 21-Jan-23 36
A
Father of the bride can no longer travel to wedding, what do we do?
Alexis, 28 of July of 2020 at 11:04

Sorry this is a long post but I could use some advice. I’ve found myself in what seems like an impossible situation at the moment and I’m not sure what the right thing to do is. I’m from the US and my...

Alaister, wednesday 5-Aug-20 2
K
Anyone else organising a wedding this month??
KateDPlanBWedding, 3 of August of 2020 at 13:01

All of the changes are driving me crazy! Wedding was booked for April and now August 15 with a slimmed down guest list of 24 (from 100). Receptions are back off again and I was wondering if there are...

KateDPlanBWedding, tuesday 4-Aug-20 3

General groups

Hitched article topics