K
Kimberley

'Kingston upon Thames', South West London · From July 2021

Happily married 🎉

26 of August of 2022

631days 12hours

Discussions

N
Small wedding ceremony, large wedding breakfast?
Natasha, 18 of August of 2022 at 13:01

Hello! We are planning a wedding and have booked our dream venue - an estate with a large banqueting hall for the wedding breakfast and eveningreception, pretty grounds for our photos, and a cute...

Kimberley, monday 22-Aug-22 6
F
Wedding Venues
Francine, 21 of August of 2022 at 22:34

Hello! Does anyone have ideas on where best to hold a ceremony for just a group of 15 people in West London? Thank you!

Kimberley, monday 22-Aug-22 2
A
Wedding Dress Shopping has been Disappointing!
Alexa, 14 of August of 2022 at 11:26

Hi everyone! I've recently started shopping for my wedding dress. So far I have been to seven dress shops in total and at each place I have been left feeling disappointed and quite upset. I am a UK...

Rachel, tuesday 30-Aug-22 25
Tattythomas
Inviting partners...
Tattythomas, 18 of August of 2022 at 18:57

Another debate as to whether we should invite partner's to our wedding... My fiancé and I are both in agreement that we only want people we really know and love at our wedding. We're quite private,...

Raymondsoymn, monday 22-Aug-22 12
Z
venues so expensive
Zara, 8 of August of 2022 at 15:29

I am looking for a venue for 200 guest for next year august and everything is so expensive.. i’ve given up and at this point think doing my wedding in my own home is better and cheaper at this rate...

Holley, sunday 14-Aug-22 18
G
Cash Bar?
Gracef, 11 of August of 2022 at 21:18

I’m just looking for some advice really. I was chatting to a member of the family about the wedding the other day and mentioned that it’s a cash bar. He was shocked and looked at me horrified and said...

SlimThug, thursday 23-Mar-23 19 2
Yvonne
Micro Wedding Help!
Yvonne, 25 of April of 2022 at 19:00

We're keen to have a micro wedding, rather than an elopement. Ideally we'd like to have a brief non-fussy early evening ceremony followed by a nice dinner for around 10-12 people. We'd still like to...

Laura, tuesday 26-Apr-22 7
Aleksandra
Is it possible to have affordable wedding in London?
Aleksandra, 18 of April of 2022 at 21:46

I got engaged this month and I already feel quite overwhelmed thinking about organising the wedding! 🤯 I have never been a great organiser, I don’t want my fiancé to feel he has to organise most of...

Kimberley, tuesday 26-Apr-22 7

General groups

Hitched article topics