Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Panjita
Beginner May 2011

Hen Party Games

Panjita, 3 of May of 2012 at 09:08 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 16

It's my mates Hen this weekend and I am struggling to think of games to play. We will be out and about in Brum so it can't be anything too 'active' if you see what I mean? Just something funny like Mr & Mrs (we're already doing that one). Can you think of anything? I'm so unprepared!

16 replies

Latest activity by Andriy, 5 of July of 2024 at 16:24
  • Missus S
    Missus S ·
    • Hide content

If you can take a little bag of tricks we played make the best willy behind your back out of playdough- or could use a4 paper for space. A bit of a drinkin game, 'I went on a hen do and I took...' 1st person names something beginning with A, random but preferably hen do related like anal beads for eg. Then next person repeats and adds their B word etc etc all the way to Z. Get some bingo cards and play sexual bingo. Everytime you get a number you hve to shout out your own sexual word then when a house 'I'm coming!'. Funny looks but so funny.

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

i have nothingto add except.

ITS MY HEN THIS WEEKEND TOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!?!!?!!?!!?!!?

• Cilla
    Beginner April 2012
    Cilla ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

?

For my hen my MOH did a pass the parcel type game where each layer alternated between a little gift (cheap lipgloss and the like) and a question to answer (weirdest place to have sex etc). If you refused to answer the question you got a dare

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Pass the parcel!!! I'll do this with truth/dare between each layer.

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

• jen_84
    Beginner August 2012
    jen_84 ·
    • Hide content

Pin the veil on the bride as opposed to pin the tail on the donkey? The person who gets it furthests away has to complete a dare or something? Sorry, I'm not very creative!

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content

My other mate had her hen last week and everyone wore masks of her face. think I will do that too.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone ?

• Cilla
    Beginner April 2012
    Cilla ·
    • Hide content

Just remembered something we did when I was CBM for my best friend. Me and another bridesmaid were blindfolded and given pallets of cheap make up to pretend to do the make up for the bride on her big day. Result were hilarious but this was in a hotel room at the end of the evening. Not something you'd like to do for someone who was out in public

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I might do. I fully intend to draw a beard and moustache on her later in the night.

• (Claire)
    Beginner July 2011
    (Claire) ·
    • Hide content

What about the whistle game, you all choose a pose, someone is in charge of the whistle, when the whistle is blown you all have to do the pose no matter where you are and if you dont do it then you drink a shot! We played it at my hen and we had a scream.

My friend even brought the whistle to the wedding, see below.

• Pinky6
    Beginner June 2012
    Pinky6 ·
    • Hide content

Claire, I bet your poor friend wishes she hadn't chosen that floor position!!

• *JLS*
    Beginner July 2012
    *JLS* ·
    • Hide content

Ooh, this is a good thread Panj, I will be watching with interest as it's my friend's hen in June and I have been thinking about things we could do. I have headr about the whistle game but you play it with the little green toy soldiers and have to pull the same pose as them!

• (Claire)
    Beginner July 2011
    (Claire) ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

She so did Pinky, especially when the whistle was blown in the middle of Tesco, in a taxi and in the middle of a bar! BUt fair play to her she did it every time, even outside!!!

• Pinky6
    Beginner June 2012
    Pinky6 ·
    • Hide content

Amazing! I hope she's already married otherwise she will regret it even more when someone takes a whistle to her wedding ?

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content

I like this idea, I'm going to print out various poses for everyone so they don't even get to choose their own.

• B
    Khaskovo
    BradsLa ·
    • Hide content

This is a great idea; I'll just print out a bunch of different postures and hand them out to everyone.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics