Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

OB
Beginner January 2011

****Official Secret Otter Opening Weekend****

OB, 13 of December of 2013 at 11:00

Posted on Off Topic Posts 98

Sorry guys! It's 00:48 and I've just got back to our hotel room, it's been my works do tonight. Right, it's officially the 14th and the start of our Secret Otter opening weekend!!!!!! Assuming that CIAT's parcel at the post office is indeed her SS gift, then every single person has received their...

Sorry guys! It's 00:48 and I've just got back to our hotel room, it's been my works do tonight.

Right, it's officially the 14th and the start of our Secret Otter opening weekend!!!!!!

Assuming that CIAT's parcel at the post office is indeed her SS gift, then every single person has received their present!!! I am so proud of you all and so grateful for you being so cooperative and not shouting at me for harassing you Smiley winking

So here we go!!!!! I'm sure you all know this but we'd like a before and after pic if possible please! And then anything else you'd like to add. I'm so excited to see what lovely gifts you all have!!

I'm not cheating, I'm going to wait to open my otter parcel in the morning. I'm sooo tempted but H has convinced me to resist!

I'm sure there will be a reveal thread at some point, but let's focus on the presents for now!! Get unwrapping! Smiley laugh

98 replies

• *Nursey*
    Beginner May 2012
    *Nursey* ·
    • Hide content

Thank you so much Secret Otter! Chocolate coins, my favourite chocolate, campervan cake toppers and a campervan apron. They're fantastic! I can't wait to use/eat them

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

Sorry for the delay!!

Before...

And after...

There was also a very sweet note. I love them. Thank you Secret Otter xxx

• 1234ABC
    Beginner
    1234ABC ·
    • Hide content

Sorry! I'm a bit late! Had a busy weekend (Tiz our 2nd anniversary today) So! Thank you very much for my gift SO! I LOVE it!

• tayto
    Beginner May 2013
    tayto ·
    • Hide content

So sorry I'm late - was in Ireland for the weekend and only just home!

I love love love my pressies - my "subtle hints" in my questionnaire were observed! ?

Before:

After:

My fave choccies and I love the candle - thanks so so much Secret Otter!

• Missus S
    Missus S ·
    • Hide content

• Missus S
    Missus S ·
    • Hide content

I am gob smacked they are just amazing. Henry's bauble is stunning! I really am chuffed ❤️

• Rosco298
    Beginner February 2014
    Rosco298 ·
    • Hide content

Sorry I'm so late to this I was visiting my parents this weekend. We've just got back and the first thing I did was open our presents. I love them thank you so much SO you did some impressive digging. I am overwhelmed. Definitely feeling the Christmas Otter Love.

Rosco got a Santa tug toy he is playing with it already! I got a blue scarf with a silver peacock pattern and a notebook decorated like a peacock tail. They are lovely the scarf may even keep me warm at my wedding as it goes so perfectly.

Thank you

• LoveSka
    Beginner October 2011
    LoveSka ·
    • Hide content

Well here is mine and I love it. I'm saving it until Christmas Eve

not sure why my pictures are upside down ??

• M
    Beginner July 2012
    maxinegallie ·
    • Hide content

I received a gift that actually made me teary (in a happy way). I had a beautiful pair of sparkly earrings and a donation of a cuddly dog was made to a children's charity. I am a teacher and love working with children, so the fact that a child will benefit means a huge amount to me. Thank you SO much secret otter!

• Nutella
    Beginner March 2013
    Nutella ·
    • Hide content

Just opened mine this morning ? Love them, thanks Secret Otter!

• TheRealTricks
    Beginner January 2012
    TheRealTricks ·
    • Hide content

I am so pleased with my pressies - I think my SO knows me very well; or they have very good stalking skills!

Thank you so much!

• sal.san
    Beginner December 2011
    sal.san ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

So much for the "secret". I think I will withdraw my application from the Secret Service!

EPIC fail - it will teach me to check the box! hahahahahaha!!!

• (Claire)
    Beginner July 2011
    (Claire) ·
    • Hide content

So sorry I am late to this I couldn't upload from my phone over the weekend, so I've had to do it from work today.

Thank you so much SO, I love the calendar it's brilliant and I look forward to indulging in my chocolate santa, much appreciated. x

• sal.san
    Beginner December 2011
    sal.san ·
    • Hide content

Thank you to my secret otter! Love my pressies.

• WickyWack
    Beginner July 2013
    WickyWack ·
    • Hide content

For some reason I can't upload pics..

But I got some lovely socks, a wine kit (pourer, stopper, opener etc) and choccies!

Thank you secret otter!

• ashlil
    Beginner February 2011
    ashlil ·
    • Hide content

Thank you secret santa I couldn't upload photos yesterday. I love them ❤️.

unopened

not bad from a very vague questionnaire xx 2 pairs of socks love them, my favourite chocolate, which didn't survive the weekend, a purple nail varnish and a lovely sparkly bangle, and choc lollies (top photo) that went on the tree

thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Ali_G
    Beginner October 2012
    Ali_G ·
    • Hide content

My SO is very naughty because they must have gone over the budget based on my presents. They're also good at stalking because I got some JLo After Glow perfume. ?

Also got a beautiful recipe book.

Thank you SO!!!!

• AmnesiaCustard
    Beginner June 2011
    AmnesiaCustard ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I luffs you Sal! A million thank yous. x

• flowersinherhair
    Beginner April 2014
    flowersinherhair ·
    • Hide content

I opened my pressies last night but didn't get a photo. But thank you so much SO, I love my pressies!

• cookiekat
    Beginner August 2012
    cookiekat ·
    • Hide content

Thank you Secret Otter, love my mug and have shamefully eaten all the biscuits already Smiley smile

• Tray1980
    Beginner July 2013
    Tray1980 ·
    • Hide content

Massive thank you to my Otter but my phone isn't playing with Hitched at the moment ?

I got some really cool mason jar shot glasses to add to my shot glass collection.

• HatTrick
    Beginner September 2010
    HatTrick ·
    • Hide content

I can't seem to post a picture for some reason, will try and sort it!

I LOVE my present. I got a DIY Christmas decoration, similar to a Love On Top style which threw me a bit, I thought it was from Kharv at first. And Ollie was also treated to a personalised jelly mould with his name on which I am totally gutted about because I didn't open it in time for his party on Saturday despite my SO granting my permission to open early if he was having a birthday party. Oh well, any excuse to have another party ?

Thank you very much ❤️

• ATB
    Beginner August 2014
    ATB ·
    • Hide content

Hello, I'm so sorry I'm late to this, I opened it then had a bit of a drama with poor pups, she had a random thoracic spine spasm and had to be rushed to the vets. I then had to look after her as she was stoned on drugs!

Anyway....

Thank you so much Santa, I love my gifts. I got a gorgeous CK mug which is very handy as I recently killed my good work mug (don't know if this was co-incidence or I'd mentioned it) so here is a picture of gift already been put to use:

I also got some lovely CK buttons which are far to nice to actually put on anything! Penny also got a present, which was just what she needed after the weekend's trauma, she enjoyed carrying it for a while before tucking into a tasty reindeer dog biccy!

Thank you again Secret Otter! Everyone has recieved such lovely gifts, we are all so lucky! I'll say it again, I've never known a nicer bunch of bitter 'clicky' biatches in all my life!

• ~Peanut~
    Beginner December 2012
    ~Peanut~ ·
    • Hide content

Belated flash of my pressies!

Before opening:

After opening:

Wearing my hat at the seaside yesterday:

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content

My Secret Otter gifts!

I started with a lovely beribboned box:

...filled with pressies and topped with a mysterious envelope:

I had a row counter for crocheting (I think it looks like a frog, which fits well with my amphibian love affair and a general theme for my Secret Otter):

Someone knows my favourite cuisine:

...and the best stuff Lush make:

There was also a scroll:

...of froggie crochet patterns:

...including a frog dissection (I do this every day IRL!):

...and I'm not going to reveal the contents of the envelope. Safe to say it was wonderful!

Thank you again, Secret Otter. I don't want to know who you are (but I think I do).

• Canary
    Beginner August 2013
    Canary ·
    • Hide content

Wow! I kept up to page 4 but have just managed to look at the rest of the pages. Some lovely SO gifts

• M
    Beginner January 2015
    murphy88 ·
    • Hide content

Lots of gorgeous gifts Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics