Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

ebony_rose
Genius

So,we decided to move the wedding forward...

ebony_rose, 23 of August of 2011 at 19:20

Posted on Planning 50

From 4th May 2013 to 31st October THIS YEAR. We decided that the only thing we wanted out of a wedding, was to be married, so there's no point us bothering with all the extras. We're just taking our kids and a couple of witnesses and getting hitched. It's a secret IRL, so those on my FB, can you...

From 4th May 2013 to 31st October THIS YEAR.

We decided that the only thing we wanted out of a wedding, was to be married, so there's no point us bothering with all the extras.

We're just taking our kids and a couple of witnesses and getting hitched. It's a secret IRL, so those on my FB, can you keep ️?️ please. I'm not even telling my Mum.

After my 2 failed engagements, she "joked" that if me and my OH were to get married, we should just "bugger off and do it" so that's what we're doing. I've got my dress, and we know what OH is wearing, so we just need rings.

I'm very excited, and feel a lot better about this, than when we were planning a bigger "do", so I can't wait.

50 replies

• charliebird7
    Beginner March 2012
    charliebird7 ·
    • Hide content

So pleased for you ER! I love your VOH dress, it's gorgeous. Just over 2 months to go then!?

• ebony_rose
    Genius
    ebony_rose ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thought about that, but didn't know if it would look too OTT.

But then, i'll have pink and purple hair, so it'd "go", and i'll already be OTT.

• ebony_rose
    Genius
    ebony_rose ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

?

• mrsgreatbatch2b
    Beginner July 2012
    mrsgreatbatch2b ·
    • Hide content

Yeah! Happy for you both. Your right the marriage is the only thing that really matters. Good luck with it all. Love your dress BTW.

x

• 1234ABC
    Beginner
    1234ABC ·
    • Hide content

Congratulations!! The marriage part really is the most important thing. I really wish i could just up and marry my OH sometimes, but i know my family....and his would probably kill us for doing it.

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Where are your HK flesh plugs from?!!

• Pinky6
    Beginner June 2012
    Pinky6 ·
    • Hide content

Yay congratulations, what a brilliant date to get married on!!! (my birthday Smiley winking)

Have you got much to plan and sort out then?

• Blonde Viki
    Beginner July 2012
    Blonde Viki ·
    • Hide content

Look Ms Rose, you are already hurting my bank account by encouraging my Irregular Choice purchasing, now I'm wanting a VoH dress too... I love polka dots Smiley smile

I really don't think I'm going to be able to resist a visit to the shop for much longer, given I only live about 20 minutes away. If I decide I *need* a dress, I'm totally holding you responsible. (In the nicest possible way!!)

Love the dress you have picked too, of course!

• ebony_rose
    Genius
    ebony_rose ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

They're from ebay.

• ebony_rose
    Genius
    ebony_rose ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you.

We are pretty much sorted. All we have to do is the official stuff, and to get the rings.

My friend will be taking pictures, so we're sorted with that.

Oh, I also need to think about if I want a bouquet or not, but that won't take long to put together.

• ebony_rose
    Genius
    ebony_rose ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh my, If I lived that close i'd be bankrupt by now (well, my OH would be ?)

DO IT!!!!!!! Then, to ease your "guilt", so buy some more IC shoes to make yourself feel better...

Yes, it's a vicious circle!

• Spangler
    Beginner September 2010
    Spangler ·
    • Hide content

Dagnammit, Ebbo - now I need more VoH dresses and IC shoes!

I'm lusting after the blue polkadot one with a red belt. BV - if you go to the shop, you won't leave empty-handed!

• ebony_rose
    Genius
    ebony_rose ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm trying to convince my OH that I need another dress "just because".

I'm liking the plain pink one, although might be a bit too much with the pink hair too

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

**now adds wedding flesh plugs (poss HK to her things to buy list)**

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics