Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner April 2022 West London

Veil over or under bun?

Holly, 23 of February of 2022 at 11:42 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 6
I am wearing the pearly veil from Grace Loves Lace and have a low/mid low bun for my wedding day. I鈥檓 undecided between having the veil over or under my bun. Does anyone have comments/experiences as to which may be best? Thanks!

6 replies

Latest activity by Hannah, 27 of February of 2022 at 15:31
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte
    • Hide content
    I am the same, my hair lady said we can try both ways at my trial but am leaning towards under as them it will show off my hair. Only thing with that is it needs to be pinned right in to secure it so hard to take out part way through the day. If you think you will take it out after ceremony then maybe do it over as easier to take out and not disturb the bum. Speak to your hair person and see if you can trial.
  • A
    Savvy November 2022 Leicestershire
    Amanda
    • Hide content
    I am going to have a similar hairstyle. I personally prefer how the veil looks over the top of the bun but everyone is different!
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle
    • Hide content
    I like it under gets to show your hair of instead of hiding it xx馃挆
  • Hannah
    Dedicated September 2023 South West London
    Hannah
    • Hide content

Hi Holly,

I'm the Community Manager here at Hitched and wanted to direct you to one of our Hitched articles in regards to veils! It has lots of lovely designs and tips so it's worth a look at!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Hannah x

• xkimx007
    Beginner October 2022 South Yorkshire
    xkimx007
    • Hide content

It obviously completely depends on personal preference but I like how the veils look on top of the bun x

• Hannah
    Beginner May 2022 Nottinghamshire
    Hannah
    • Hide content

I always assumed I'd have mine over, but at the hair trial it was obvious that it looked better under. So I would keep an open mind and see what looks best for you

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics