Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

laraluv42
Beginner August 2013

What happens with strippers on stag nights?!

laraluv42, 20 of March of 2009 at 07:58

Posted on Off Topic Posts 57

I had a conversation with h2b last night about his stag night & I hadn't thought before that his mates might get him a stripper. Now I'm really disturbed by the idea & can't stop thinking about it, I feel like it would be like he was cheating on me! I don't know if I'm thinking too much...

I had a conversation with h2b last night about his stag night & I hadn't thought before that his mates might get him a stripper. Now I'm really disturbed by the idea & can't stop thinking about it, I feel like it would be like he was cheating on me! I don't know if I'm thinking too much about it. But maybe it would help to know what actually happens as I'm not sure if I'm being a bit naive? Are you expected to touch the stripper?

It makes my skin crawl just thinking about it!

57 replies

• spacecadet_99
    Beginner
    spacecadet_99 ·
    • Hide content

I think it all depends on trust. At the end of the day, 'extras' can only be offered, he doesn't have to accept them. To be fair, I think the girls who are offering extras are likely to be at the more desperate end of the market (which is where the exploitation comes in), but even then it's not to do with how attractive they are because to do anything with them is his choice.

MrSC went to a lapdancing club on his stag. The others put in a lot of money so he ended up having several dances. He brought home a polaroid of himself with two dancers (fully clothed) in a roooood pose which they had lovingly signed (I think the names were Jade and Candy ?). I didn't have an issue with it, I knew he wouldn't do anything and I thought it was rather sweet the first thing he wanted to do was show me the photo. He's been on a couple of stags since and is organising another this summer all of which will involve lapdancing clubs.

If you're worried about your OH coming under pressure (pun intended or not as you prefer!) from the others, maybe he could ask that they go to a proper club - SR type thing - as there will be clear rules and boundaries.

• Ginger
    Beginner June 2008
    Ginger ·
    • Hide content

I personally don't like the seedy strippers that i have unfortunately seen, one of which was at a stag do. She had the stag on the floor and was lowering her horribly hairy minge onto his face, which was nice. Not sexy in the slightest, he was mortified and not turned on. I am not sure men really like this other than to see thier mate ridiculed?

the other wedding related one was at a hen night. We had a room above a pub, the hen was a workmate. We got her a kissagram, not even a clothes all off job, but he had a massive hard on and the hen sucked him off, in front of us, which was also nice.

Grim grim grim.

(another stripper tale of mine was at a gay pub, the finale was the stripper bending over ass facing us, pushing his knob between his legs and into his own bumhole, no idea how or why, i was shell shocked, the guys in the audience loved it)

• R-A
    Beginner July 2008
    R-A ·
    • Hide content

That's just grim.

• Flaming Nora
    Beginner May 2003
    Flaming Nora ·
    • Hide content

Ginger, there are so many things wrong with what you've posted, I don't know where to start ? They certainly sound like 'interesting' nights out.

I often think people get strippers for their friends just to see the humiliation. I can't think of anything worse. My sister got me one for my 21st. He was called Dr Dick. It was the most cringeworthy 15 minutes of my life (and I definitely wouldn't have even thought of sucking him off...bleurgh!)

• Flump
    Expert January 2012
    Flump ·
    • Hide content

The worst stripper I've seen stripped the stag naked, tied him up and bent him over, shoved a fag up his arse and lit it - sexy it was not! ?

• Ginger
    Beginner June 2008
    Ginger ·
    • Hide content

I don't know what you may possibly mean Mrs Jess, i only go to la di dah places, dontcha know.

(I have many tales of grim nights out, it comes from being an issix bird innit ?)

• Mr JK
    Beginner
    Mr JK ·
    • Hide content

I've only ever been on one stag night - and the thing I most remember was us sitting in the restaurant and one of us saying "Shouldn't we go to a lapdancing club or something, then?" and the rest of us going "Nah". I think we went home shortly afterwards. ?

I didn't bother having a stag do myself - most of my best friends are women anyway. In fact, we very nearly had a best woman (JK's idea), but as I'd shagged her on a great many occasions (before JK came into my life), I thought this would have been a bit too weird even for me - and I dreaded to think what she'd have said in her speech! ?

• NumbNuts
    Beginner October 2004
    NumbNuts ·
    • Hide content

Ginge, you is all class innit

• Ginger
    Beginner June 2008
    Ginger ·
    • Hide content

You know it Numpty

• betty
    Beginner September 2007
    betty ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

??

We didn't have hen or stag nights either. I was always out getting p1ssed with friends (before and after marriage) so it seemed a bit.....unnecessary?

• Sunset21
    Beginner
    Sunset21 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

? my oh my, I've led a very sheltered life. Your work colleague sounds like a classy lady. How vile.

• H
    Beginner
    Headless Lois ·
    • Hide content

What kind of bride to be gives a stripper a blow job? I mean, I can't imagine what H would have to do to get a blowjob, never mind some randon ?

L
    xx

• princess layabout
    Beginner October 2007
    princess layabout ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Well quite, I thought one got married to avoid having to do That Sort Of Thing.

• Oriana
    Beginner
    Oriana ·
    • Hide content

I have no problem with strip clubs, in fact, have been to them several times and enjoyed it. However, I hate the hire strippers you get in pubs and clubs because they always go too far in my opinion. For H's stag I said, fine to clubs, no to one of those hired strippers. H really didn't want one anyway and made his best man promise not to get him one. But then, out of all the stags that H has been to for our friends, only one has wound up in a strip club and he was so drunk he fell asleep during the lap dance. ?

• Oriana
    Beginner
    Oriana ·
    • Hide content

Oh and I think I must wind up in some seedy clubs too as I saw something similar to Ginger e.g. a bride to be rubbing her mouth all over the stripper. I then walked into the toilet about half an hour later and saw the stripper and bride to be shagging in one of the cubicles. Lovely.

• lmsunshine99
    Beginner August 2004
    lmsunshine99 ·
    • Hide content

I think MrSunshine has led a sheltered life, apparently on a night out for a mate's birthday they ended up in a strip club, only he didn't realise and when a lady approached him and asked if he wanted a dance his reply was 'sorry love I can't dance' ?.

I would have no issue at all with him going to strip clubs though as I strongly suspect that all that would happen is that he would come home and want to be with me!

Ginger I can't believe you had one experience like that, let alone 3! An ex once went to see some strippers in a seedy pub with his mates and one of his mates who was pretty seedy ended up having sex with the stripper on stage. They all thought it was funny but I was pretty shocked!

• P
    pavletich ·
    • Hide content

I am a stripper, and dance for aprox 5 stag dos a month, and my advice is dont let your man go if you would have any problem at all with him drooling, getting so hard they often *** in their pants with no stimulation at all ( have you ever made him do that?) getting a lap dance which involves getting bare *** and tits rubbed all over his crotch and the rest of his body, getting licked ( mainly on the face and or neck) but i have seen strippers giving blow jobs and even full sex in front of all his friends, hand jobs are very common! example a stag do of aprox 12 guys usually at least 1 will get a hand job usually EVERY stag do, and im an upper class stripper you should see what happens with the real dirty ones! im on this site because my sister is getting married if anyone's wondering, and i just thought that ladys deserve to no the truth. the worst things that you can imagine DO happen to someone and dont be fooled into thinking it wont happen to you.

• *Dust*
    Beginner
    *Dust* ·
    • Hide content

REading this post I realise that I have lead a very sheltered life.

• Saracroft251
    Beginner August 2010
    Saracroft251 ·
    • Hide content

Charming!

Nearly choked on a sausage reading that

• Houdini
    Beginner August 2010
    Houdini ·
    • Hide content

So nice of her to come on here and reassure all the brides to be...

I think I've led a sheltered life as well Angeldust!

• A
    Beginner
    anmac ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

hahah

anyone ever seen The Hangover? I'm sure that's what all stag parties are like (never been to one myself)

• G
    Beginner August 2021 West London
    Grim ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you for your input. My fiancé’s mate is obsessed with girls like yourself. Well, if they go for it, there’s gonna be a quick divorce and my ecstatic face with a shiny UK passport Smiley smile
  • R
    Monmouthshire
    Robyn ·
    • Hide content

I totally understand how you feel. It's totally normal to feel uncomfortable with the idea of your partner getting a stripper for his stag night. I think it's important to discuss it with him and let him know exactly how you feel. Generally speaking, there's usually no expectation to touch the stripper, but it really depends on the specific event and the people involved. Hopefully, you can get some reassurance from him that it won't be anything inappropriate. It's completely understandable that it makes your skin crawl - it's a very sensitive subject! It sounds like you're really worried about what could happen at your h2b's stag night.

I recently booked a male stripper for my hen night with entertain-ment.co.uk and the whole experience was really great. The dancer was professional and put on an amazing show without any inappropriate behavior. It's definitely something to consider when it comes to booking a stripper - make sure to find a reputable company that guarantees professionalism.

• M
    Beginner April 2023 Monmouthshire
    Matt ·
    • Hide content

Thank you very much

• T
    Beginner August 2024 South West London
    TONY ·
    • Hide content

In my not terribly wide experience the strippers hired for 30 min or an hour do not really do anything terribly exciting.

Most just do a little dance and slowly take off all or most of their clothes and then touch the stag man or sit on his knee or dance with him for a short while. But none do anything very sexy and many/most/all seriously control what they let the man do to them.

So as a bride to be I think that you have nothing at all to fear.

Maybe after being married for ten years you might actually want to send him off to a stag party with a stripper.

A friend of mine is an actor who used to do stripping vicar telegrams. But he never got to do anything more than the basic act. And one in the audience told me that he did not rise to the occasion. Now I wonder what she meant about that?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics