Eliza Rain
Eliza Rain

Croydon, Surrey · From December 2010

🕐 Wedding Countdown...

13 of January of 2025

255days 20hours : 41min

Discussions

Eliza Rain
Can we do a OT Good Week/Bad Week Thread?
Eliza Rain of Off Topic Posts, 11 of March of 2011 at 10:38

Not sure its allowed over here but don't feel right posting on the WP one!! May I start? Good - found out my solicitors bill is going to be about £1500 less than I was anticipating... Good - our lush...

Dr Goddy, thursday 15-Jul-21 7 489
Eliza Rain
Meet Faith, Hope and Charity ***FLASH***
Eliza Rain of Off Topic Posts, 24 of April of 2011 at 20:53

Our lovely rescue ladies on their first ever day time open air excursion.... got them y'day, have settled in really well, 4 eggs, lots of eating and seem happy enough.... : )

Eliza Rain, thursday 5-May-11 9 1,765
Eliza Rain
potential chicken mummy alert
Eliza Rain of Off Topic Posts, 16 of April of 2011 at 22:01

By Sat night, I might be the proud mummy of 3 rescue hens .... am trying to not turn into a small excited child in hamleys at xmas ..... <BIG GRIN>

Eliza Rain, tuesday 19-Apr-11 4 910
Eliza Rain
Contented Cats
Eliza Rain of Off Topic Posts, 14 of April of 2011 at 19:15

Isn't it fab to watch a contented cat 'air knead'.... rusty is lying beside me, paws hanging off the edge of the bed (am having a bit of a chill after a few hours shopping!) and he is slowly and...

Eliza Rain, thursday 14-Apr-11 272
Eliza Rain
Hope this is ok to do - fundraising
Eliza Rain of Off Topic Posts, 6 of April of 2011 at 20:38

If this isn't the done thing, just let me know (nicely please!!) My bloke is doing the Edinburgh half marathon and is fundraising for Macmillans .... a charity sadly too close to too many hearts. I...

Eliza Rain, wednesday 6-Apr-11 229
Eliza Rain
Chicken Keepers! In here!
Eliza Rain of Off Topic Posts, 30 of March of 2011 at 18:31

Afternoon! Posted about keeping chickens a few months back and got lots of helpful responses/photos which I need to track down and re-read..... but we're moving our plans fwd and wanted some opinions...

Eliza Rain, wednesday 30-Mar-11 3 349
Eliza Rain
UPDATED - Any horse owners out there **flash**
Eliza Rain of Off Topic Posts, 18 of March of 2011 at 22:02

UPDATED ON PAGE TWO - along with a photo I'd like your advice on ..... : ) ******************************************************************************* This is just a bit of a dolly day dream @ the...

Inspire Me Designs, wednesday 30-Mar-11 25 2,368
Eliza Rain
School friend becomes granny ...
Eliza Rain of Off Topic Posts, 16 of March of 2011 at 18:43

I've just found out one of my old school mates is going to be a granny - she must be 40 if a day. Whilst I'm chuffed for her, its made me feel kinda sad - I'm not even a moomin mummy (and unlikely to...

Naboo, friday 25-Mar-11 28 1,510
Eliza Rain
UPDATED in OP - Stationery/Craft HIBs, DIY Brides .... ribbon and other stock for sale
Eliza Rain of Planning, 20 of February of 2011 at 11:19

Morning all! I know this is more suited to For Sale forum but not sure who ventures on there... The CLD Sale continues! Thanks to those who have purchased.... updated with remaining items - will also...

jojo2, monday 21-Mar-11 31 3,389
Eliza Rain
DVD or Wii Fitness recommendations
Eliza Rain of Beauty & Wellbeing, 8 of January of 2011 at 20:35

Evening... I've just signed up to 10wks @ Scottish Slimmers and to run along side need to find a good exercise regime. I have a zumba class for a Tues, but want something for Mons and Weds.... I live...

loonymoon, saturday 19-Mar-11 14 2,220
Eliza Rain
Robbing Bar Stewards ... 118212 freakin' Maureen
Eliza Rain of Off Topic Posts, 16 of March of 2011 at 10:37

Just queried with the surprisingly helpful for once Vodafone (although my online account is showing me a bill from Dec 2009 which is as much good as a choccy teapot!!!) why my bill was £14 higher than...

Rebecca86, wednesday 16-Mar-11 7 2,086
Eliza Rain
A : ( day ... in some ways ... end of an era?
Eliza Rain of Off Topic Posts, 13 of March of 2011 at 12:10

Http://carnegielivettdesigns.co.uk/ End of a bit of an era.... and it was an era. Another life infact... <sigh> but so far, this new life? Its pretty darn cool. And I will not give up being a...

Eliza Rain, monday 14-Mar-11 7 780
Eliza Rain
Rant Alert..... think carefully before changing to your married name on anything official...
Eliza Rain of Off Topic Posts, 9 of March of 2011 at 15:31

GAH!!!! This isn't one for WP, obviously .... but I had to rant somewhere!!! I wish I hadn't been (a) dull enough to get married and (b) dull enough to change to my married name on official things...

bec84, friday 11-Mar-11 14 1,124
Eliza Rain
any blackberry users on here?
Eliza Rain of Off Topic Posts, 3 of March of 2011 at 17:13

Stooopid question of the day. I got my 'free' phone upgrade today from Vodafone and went with a blackberry bold .... now, this device is always going to be connected to the internet isn't it? So thats...

sammy_wheeler, thursday 3-Mar-11 2 251
Eliza Rain
any beauticians / skin folk on OT? need some advice!!! (Poss TMI warning....)
Eliza Rain of Off Topic Posts, 1 of March of 2011 at 16:01

OK. I'm 39 this year. And I have (for the past 3/4 years on and off) had the chin of a 15 year old boy who doesn't wash : ( For the past 4mths or so its been almost constant. Its not adult acne, and...

Eliza Rain, wednesday 2-Mar-11 8 769
Eliza Rain
Top quality satin/organza ribbon and other craft items
Eliza Rain of For Sale, 20 of February of 2011 at 11:20

Please see my post here https://www.hitched.co.uk/Chat/forums/p/219485/2147102.aspx#2147102

Eliza Rain, thursday 24-Feb-11 1 626
Eliza Rain
West Coast of Scotland Hire Cottage suggestions
Eliza Rain of Off Topic Posts, 20 of February of 2011 at 09:59

Well I've spent hours going thru' websites looking at I don't know how many holiday cottages on the west coast (Argyll/oban sort of area) ... none the wiser as to which one to go for! So anyone got...

Cookie Galore, sunday 20-Feb-11 5 585
Eliza Rain
tweaked back ... zumba or no zumba?
Eliza Rain of Off Topic Posts, 13 of January of 2011 at 16:30

Argh. slept funny and now feel like I have a hooooooge tweaked muscle under my right shoulder blade that is making it sore as .... am supposed to be going to zumba tonight (missed Tues class : ( ) but...

teeheeyoucrazyguys!, friday 14-Jan-11 6 587
Eliza Rain
Power Yoga!
Eliza Rain of Off Topic Posts, 10 of January of 2011 at 21:58

It sounds like something from a cartoon, but it does exist... I know ... I've just done an hour of it ...! And flippin' great it was too!! No sitting cross legged and deep breathing thru' your feet in...

Eliza Rain, tuesday 11-Jan-11 2 194
Eliza Rain
Teehee, you should have hitched mail?...
Eliza Rain of Off Topic Posts, 9 of January of 2011 at 15:56

Moom x

teeheeyoucrazyguys!, sunday 9-Jan-11 2 471
Eliza Rain
Heyelp ! Tax Returns - I dont get it!
Eliza Rain of Off Topic Posts, 4 of January of 2011 at 18:13

Ive been let down by someone who said they would do my tax return so I thought, given the deadline is only a couple of weeks away, I should tackle it myself. I have no idea what I'm doing. I've put in...

Eliza Rain, thursday 6-Jan-11 9 660
Eliza Rain
is anyone else just plain bored?!
Eliza Rain of Off Topic Posts, 2 of January of 2011 at 14:02

BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED That is all! ...

teeheeyoucrazyguys!, sunday 2-Jan-11 5 493
Eliza Rain
Hotel for Braehead Arena Wedding Show (glasgow) - 5/6 February
Eliza Rain of Planning, 2 of January of 2011 at 11:57

Bit of a long shot ... but if anyone is going to the Braehead Arena wedding show either as a guest or as an exhibitor in February, and fancies making a night of it as well in Glasgow (or staying over...

Eliza Rain, sunday 2-Jan-11 359
Eliza Rain
Stealing from BT ...
Eliza Rain of Beauty & Wellbeing, 1 of January of 2011 at 17:58

I've just seen the chart for weight lost on BT - does WL do something similiar? Moom x

Mrs C, saturday 1-Jan-11 535
Eliza Rain
soooo ... who is heading to the WL Forum for their NY Resolution?
Eliza Rain of Off Topic Posts, 1 of January of 2011 at 18:01

I've just popped on there and I can only see 37 threads, on 2 pgs... that can't be it surely??! Also saw a good 'chart' on BT for their weight loss thread .... made me think - seeing all those folk...

Flowmojo, saturday 1-Jan-11 4 412
Eliza Rain
argh! upgrading phone - soooo many choices!
Eliza Rain of Off Topic Posts, 29 of December of 2010 at 18:16

Its time to upgrade my mobi and I don't know what to go for. I like to read reviews of phones before I buy and so far I've just confused myself with whats good and what isn't.... I don't web browse...

spikeygoodness, saturday 1-Jan-11 11 1,041
Eliza Rain
does anyone want to swap ....
Eliza Rain of Off Topic Posts, 28 of December of 2010 at 18:34

Their right foot/knee/thigh/buttock/hip for mine? although I won't lie to you - mine are not in good shape. Foot has a sharp pain across it and is seriously ouchy if any pressure is put on the outer...

teeheeyoucrazyguys!, tuesday 28-Dec-10 2 315
Eliza Rain
tonights Top Gear
Eliza Rain of Off Topic Posts, 26 of December of 2010 at 20:13

I usually really like the Top Gear Challenge programmes but I think they've pushed a boundary tonight ... not enjoying the whole 'lets pretend we've got lost and we're in danger' ... not in Iraq....

Daisy82, tuesday 28-Dec-10 7 652
Eliza Rain
tee hee ....
Eliza Rain of Off Topic Posts, 18 of December of 2010 at 18:05

I still need your address missy! thanks for the card arrived y'day : ) xx

teeheeyoucrazyguys!, saturday 18-Dec-10 1 227

General groups

Hitched article topics