Eliza Rain

Croydon, Surrey · From December 2010

🕐 Wedding Countdown...

13 of January of 2025

255days 12hours : 18min
Eliza Rain
Meet Faith, Hope and Charity ***FLASH***
Eliza Rain, 24 of April of 2011 at 20:53

Our lovely rescue ladies on their first ever day time open air excursion.... got them y'day, have settled in really well, 4 eggs, lots of eating and seem happy enough.... : )

Eliza Rain, thursday 5-May-11 9
Eliza Rain
potential chicken mummy alert
Eliza Rain, 16 of April of 2011 at 22:01

By Sat night, I might be the proud mummy of 3 rescue hens .... am trying to not turn into a small excited child in hamleys at xmas ..... <BIG GRIN>

Eliza Rain, tuesday 19-Apr-11 4
MrsCoco
OT ladies - I need your thoughts!
MrsCoco, 16 of April of 2011 at 15:29

Hey girls My SILs wedding is coming up and I didn't want to buy a standard good luck charm from a shop, I wanted something a little more personal - so I made one myself, in the colours she has chosen...

The Sock Chicken, tuesday 26-Apr-11 17
The Sock Chicken
What's for tea?
The Sock Chicken, 14 of April of 2011 at 17:34

I'm thinking about cooking risotto, but can't be bothered to get up and pull a leek out of the garden!

Jay-Low, saturday 16-Apr-11 11
Eliza Rain
Contented Cats
Eliza Rain, 14 of April of 2011 at 19:15

Isn't it fab to watch a contented cat 'air knead'.... rusty is lying beside me, paws hanging off the edge of the bed (am having a bit of a chill after a few hours shopping!) and he is slowly and...

Eliza Rain, thursday 14-Apr-11 272
The Sock Chicken
Animal Rescue 24/7
The Sock Chicken, 14 of April of 2011 at 09:17

Why am I watching this again, when the other mornings I watched it this week, I was in tears?

The Sock Chicken, thursday 14-Apr-11 3
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
What 3 things made you smile today?
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 8 of April of 2011 at 17:46

1. Seeing a frog still in my pond. 2. Watching my cat sleep. 3. Feeling the sun on my face. what 3 things made you smile today?

CupcakeQueen, saturday 9-Apr-11 12
Eliza Rain
Hope this is ok to do - fundraising
Eliza Rain, 6 of April of 2011 at 20:38

If this isn't the done thing, just let me know (nicely please!!) My bloke is doing the Edinburgh half marathon and is fundraising for Macmillans .... a charity sadly too close to too many hearts. I...

Eliza Rain, wednesday 6-Apr-11 229
green-claws-entertainment
Our New Website - Brides Opinions Needed Please
green-claws-entertainment, 5 of April of 2011 at 15:59

We have been developing a new website which will showcase our entire Wedding Services range. I am looking for feedback from Brides and what they think of the site. There are 6 pages designed, and no...

jojo2, wednesday 6-Apr-11 12
MrsCoco
The ask the next person a question game
MrsCoco, 5 of April of 2011 at 13:08

Ok girls, so the idea is.....I post a question and the next person answers it, before posting a question for the next person to answer!! This way we all get talking and learn a little bit more about...

cola, wednesday 20-Apr-11 120
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
The scottish adventures of Purdy Puss.
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 5 of April of 2011 at 10:48

It was a lonnnnnng journey to his new home. He travelled by van, by train, by van again. After several turbulant twists and turns, he finally arrived and was handed over by a man called Steve. On...

Eliza Rain, wednesday 6-Apr-11 20
CupcakeQueen
If you could be anywhere/with anyone/doing anything right now, where would you be?
CupcakeQueen, 6 of April of 2011 at 09:03

I would be in my garden having a BBQ, middle of summer- with a successful England football match (best atmosphere), all my friends, no children- lots of drink! And lots of time off from work!

Ixia, thursday 7-Apr-11 18
MrsCoco
What would be your dream job if you could retrain for free?
MrsCoco, 6 of April of 2011 at 08:43

When I was little I always wanted to be a fashion designer, so I'd love to go back to my childhood dream! What would be your dream job?

Twickers, friday 8-Apr-11 25
Eliza Rain
Chicken Keepers! In here!
Eliza Rain, 30 of March of 2011 at 18:31

Afternoon! Posted about keeping chickens a few months back and got lots of helpful responses/photos which I need to track down and re-read..... but we're moving our plans fwd and wanted some opinions...

Eliza Rain, wednesday 30-Mar-11 3
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
So, on April 29th...
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 25 of March of 2011 at 21:25

Shall we all wear a nice hat and drink champers from 11am???? who fancies a Hitched royal party.....? lol

Vikster79, wednesday 30-Mar-11 22
Eliza Rain
UPDATED - Any horse owners out there **flash**
Eliza Rain, 18 of March of 2011 at 22:02

UPDATED ON PAGE TWO - along with a photo I'd like your advice on ..... : ) ******************************************************************************* This is just a bit of a dolly day dream @ the...

Inspire Me Designs, wednesday 30-Mar-11 25
grace85
Opinion on haircut??
grace85, 28 of March of 2011 at 22:23

I'm finally getting my hair cut after about 6 months ? Now i want something different as i didn't want to change it before the wedding so want do you think of this sort of thing?? Me now (well a...

SaSaSi, friday 8-Apr-11 24
cola
Soul Mate?
cola, 23 of March of 2011 at 19:10

As i said in my India post, whilst away i spend some quiet days on the beach reading Psycologies/Bella/take a break and just doing a lot of random thinking, one thing that i was reading a lot of in...

crafty em, friday 25-Mar-11 15
M
Cake toppers - has anyone got personalised ones?
MISSMAYFLOWER, 22 of March of 2011 at 11:38

We're wondering about getting a personalised cake topper for the top of our cake but the lady local to us is over £100. We're not sure if we want to pay that much so I wondered if anyone else had got...

Eliza Rain, tuesday 22-Mar-11 8
Eliza Rain
UPDATED in OP - Stationery/Craft HIBs, DIY Brides .... ribbon and other stock for sale
Eliza Rain, 20 of February of 2011 at 11:19

Morning all! I know this is more suited to For Sale forum but not sure who ventures on there... The CLD Sale continues! Thanks to those who have purchased.... updated with remaining items - will also...

jojo2, monday 21-Mar-11 31
Bittersweet
Yay My side tiara has arrived! Thank you starstruck-designs !
Bittersweet, 19 of March of 2011 at 14:26

Just wanted to say a big Thank you to Kerri from Starstruck Designs. I have just recieved my Poetico Tiara and it is absolutely stunning! The picture just does not do it justice! Just wanted a ?...

vintagebride85, saturday 19-Mar-11 6
MrsCoco
What habits really get on your nerves?!
MrsCoco, 16 of March of 2011 at 14:56

I am finding myself irritated by the slightest things in my office today, and I was just wondering what things really grate on your nerves? My pet hates are: Loud food noises: whether people are...

cola, saturday 19-Mar-11 21
Rizzo
Rizzo, 17 of March of 2011 at 10:33

After all the natural disasters that have sadly happened lately are any of you 'buying' the 2012 predictions?

crafty em, friday 18-Mar-11 11
Eliza Rain
School friend becomes granny ...
Eliza Rain, 16 of March of 2011 at 18:43

I've just found out one of my old school mates is going to be a granny - she must be 40 if a day. Whilst I'm chuffed for her, its made me feel kinda sad - I'm not even a moomin mummy (and unlikely to...

Naboo, friday 25-Mar-11 28 1,510
L
Centrepiece D.I.Y attempt :) *Flash*
LittleMissB, 16 of March of 2011 at 14:11

Thought today I would have a go at creating my flower centrepieces and really pleased with the results on completion I have decide not to have the cream flowers may have all deep red or toying with...

Sherrie H, wednesday 16-Mar-11 7
Eliza Rain
Robbing Bar Stewards ... 118212 freakin' Maureen
Eliza Rain, 16 of March of 2011 at 10:37

Just queried with the surprisingly helpful for once Vodafone (although my online account is showing me a bill from Dec 2009 which is as much good as a choccy teapot!!!) why my bill was £14 higher than...

Rebecca86, wednesday 16-Mar-11 7
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
census 2011 - agree or disagree?
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 7 of March of 2011 at 10:50

My H is refusing to complete the census, which are being delivered as of today, but its a £1000 fine for failing to do so. He doesnt think the govt should have any right to his personal information -...

Eliza Rain, wednesday 16-Mar-11 71

General groups

Hitched article topics