Skip to main content
JoJo&Lee
JoJo&Lee

Eastbourne, East Sussex · From June 2021

I am 50 years young and so chuffed to have found the love of my life by chance. The stars were definitely aligned. I work for Sussex Police in The Public... View more

I am 50 years young and so chuffed to have found the love of my life by chance. The stars were definitely aligned. I work for Sussex Police in The Public Protection Safeguarding Team looking after victims of sexual violence and investigating sexual offences. My fiance has just retired as a funeral director after 33 years and left East London to live with me in Eastbourne wehre he has started up his own little garden maintenance company called Blooming LoveLee and he definitely is blooming lovely! Life has never been so good. For me this is my 2nd marriage, I was divorced in 2006. For Lee this will be his firt time, despite two very long term relationships. We are planning a low key wedding, refined and classy and celebrating our London background and love of the great outdoors and the coast. We both have grown up families and lots of friends, so we want them to see why we love living on the coast so much and reflect that in our day.

Happily married 🎉

15 of July of 2022

659days 15hours

General groups

Hitched article topics