• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

11 of May of 2001

8395days 15hours

Discussions

K
Calling any H.I.B's ... urgent ... guest book
kittypuss85, 13 of June of 2012 at 21:34

It's 3 and a half weeks until my wedding and I only realised last week I don't have a guest book. Frantically searching and can't find any I like, don't want to settle on one just because I'm in a...

sarahjane82, thursday 14-Jun-12 6
ESW
Head Table Plan - HELP !!!
ESW, 27 of May of 2012 at 10:46

Ok so I got into crafty mode last night and decided to do my table plan (well start it). All gone to plan really happy with myself and then this morning my OH said 'don't I sit on the other side' -...

sarahb3426, sunday 27-May-12 9
Jayned
guys, recommend me a printer please!
Jayned, 16 of May of 2012 at 17:48

My HP Business jet 1200 has broken down. need to get another tomorrow, so any recs? Needs to be robust as I do a lot of printing!

Jayned, thursday 17-May-12 4
Jayned
O/T printer recommendations for home/office/business.
Jayned, 16 of May of 2012 at 17:46

Hi my printer has broken down, so will need to get one tomorrow. Any recommendations? Needs to be robust as I do a lot of printing! The one that's bust is an HP business inkjet 1200 I've had for...

Jayned, wednesday 16-May-12 266
Jayned
flabbergasted...cannot comprehend this (ex wife related)
Jayned, 14 of May of 2012 at 14:08

This is a sensitive topic.... my OH has 2 kids with ex....a 12 year old girl and a vulnerable 7 year old boy (he has slight 'special needs') and they both live with her. we both found out a few weeks...

WIseMonkey, wednesday 16-May-12 70
Storky
Chips
Storky, 15 of May of 2012 at 13:55

If you could only have one condiment with your chips for the remainder of your life, what would it be? I'm firmly in the salt camp.

SadieButterfly, wednesday 16-May-12 77
Jayned
am I being a meanie?
Jayned, 12 of May of 2012 at 20:06

We bought my step daughter the touch screen phone she wanted for Christmas...she has now decided she wants a blackberry for herbirthday in a couple of months! I'm not so sure we should get one for...

WIseMonkey, monday 14-May-12 34
Suzie&Karl
Late Night Supermarket Bargain Hunting
Suzie&Karl, 12 of May of 2012 at 09:48

So i went to the supermarket last night (i quite often do this by the way much to the embarrassment of OH) And in the reduced meat fridge i purchased : 3 x £5 packs of chicken breasts for 50p 1 x £4...

Loopz, sunday 13-May-12 19
Puddycat
Stationary - Please help!
Puddycat, 11 of May of 2012 at 17:15

I am just read the thing on here re Stationary and NOT paying for samples and I am glad that I have as some are expensive! Can anyone recommend anyone for stationary? I know what I want but I can't...

Jayned, saturday 12-May-12 22
Jayned
second time brides
Jayned, 10 of May of 2012 at 15:36

Hi this marriage will be the second for both of us, Our first weddings were not really the one we wanted, mine was governed by the fact my parents paid and I felt like I had to go along with the...

*Nursey*, friday 11-May-12 5 907
Flowmojo
Mum and Dad Thank You Cards
Flowmojo, 9 of May of 2012 at 12:29

Anyone seen any nice ones that arnt a million quid?!?! We seem to have every other wedding party card but cant find any decent mum and dad ones?!

Vanilla Pod, wednesday 9-May-12 12
*Nursey*
Really random question about sixpences. OMs?
*Nursey*, 8 of May of 2012 at 18:31

I have been given a sixpence by my MIL2B. She has made me PROMISE (like, literally) to put it in my shoe. Problem is, I have strappy sandals/open toe. How do I keep said sixpence in my shoe? Help...

Brimbletobe, tuesday 8-May-12 6
Jayned
dress help
Jayned, 5 of May of 2012 at 18:11

A while ago someone posted pics of 50's style dresses, but can't for the life remember who they were by...does anyone know where I can get such dresses? many thanks Jayne

dlees81, sunday 6-May-12 4
K
Unusual gift ideas for parents
karlenep, 12 of November of 2008 at 21:09

Hi Does anyone have any different gift ideas to thank parents? Don't want to just to traditional flowers for the mums! Cheers x

loobylou1979, saturday 5-May-12 15
Purple Pixie
Goody bags for bridesmaids
Purple Pixie, 1 of May of 2012 at 12:44

I would like to make up some goody bags to give to my three adult bridesmaids on the morning of the wedding. I'm thinking of getting a nice bag (I'm sure I've seen some personalised ones on here but...

xMissyLoux, tuesday 1-May-12 10
M
Help - where can I find alphabet ink stampers for vintage feel??
miniloopie, 30 of April of 2012 at 22:14

Hello! I'm sure someone on here has done this but I'm looking for some alphabet ink stamps so that I can print guest names onto luggage tags for place names. I've found some really small ones on ebay...

jojo2, tuesday 1-May-12 3
xMissyLoux
OMG...Lucky Escape!!
xMissyLoux, 30 of April of 2012 at 14:06

OH has just text me to say that the hotel down the road from the one we are getting married at is seriously on fire. This is a hotel we viewed as a potential venue and was considering booking, the...

tinker01, monday 30-Apr-12 16
xMissyLoux
(Don't read if you're easily put off and having Canon D) Been put off my entrance song!
xMissyLoux, 30 of April of 2012 at 08:44

As the title says my good ol' mum has just completely put me off my choice of entrance song (Canon D by Pachelbel) I've been sat sharing some of my song choices with her and getting her opinion. When...

emze2011, monday 30-Apr-12 15
SadieButterfly
Table Plans?
SadieButterfly, 29 of April of 2012 at 13:23

What table plans are you all having? We need to think of ideas for ours and i haven't a clue where to start looking!!

Mrs C, tuesday 19-Jun-12 32
V
worried sister might try to upstage me
Vintage84, 25 of April of 2012 at 23:11

So my sister is about 18 months older than me & is married. She had a lovely (albeit slightly flashy) wedding a year ago so she's had her big day. Since she's found out she's my MOH she's said...

V&AKent, saturday 28-Apr-12 20
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
I am a...developmental biologist
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 20 of April of 2012 at 21:04

I am a developmental biologist who studies human genetic disorders to discover which genes are involved and what they normally do during embryo development. Ask me anything. (In case you think I'm...

ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, tuesday 24-Apr-12 74 1
W
Bird cage card holder - how to decorate?
Wherts2b, 20 of April of 2012 at 16:15

I'm having this as my card holder but don't know how to make it clear its for cards, and whether I need to decorate it anyway? Having a vintagey theme with pastel colours. Ideas appreciated!

Wherts2b, monday 23-Apr-12 12
Jayned
An apology from PuddyCards
Jayned, 19 of April of 2012 at 14:09

I am mortified with the negative feedback I have had recently. I have been in the wedding business for over 12 years and have never had feedback like this or let anyone down This year has been a very...

tybalt, thursday 19-Apr-12 12
Taylory
*FLASH * of my home made bouquet :)
Taylory, 19 of April of 2012 at 10:30

I am pretty happy with it, i did want a brooch bouquet to begin with but my cousin ( who is getting married this year ) is having one so changed it up a bit and ended up with this... I am pretty happy...

Taylory, thursday 19-Apr-12 19
Chidders
Supplier Orders
Chidders, 19 of April of 2012 at 10:57

This seems to be a hot topic at the moment, with several of us receiving what I consider to be poor service.<p> What are your thoughts? <p> Do you think delivery of an order should be...

Soulmates, tuesday 24-Apr-12 40
Jayned
anyone with knowledge of website/hosting
Jayned, 18 of April of 2012 at 15:52

Hi does anyone know roughly how much webspace a website needs? (I know it's a bit of a piece of string question!) just looking to renew my web hosts after 7 years and there are so many different...

Jayned, wednesday 18-Apr-12 91
Vee Tee
Puddycards - please contact me urgently
Vee Tee, 12 of April of 2012 at 01:34

Jayne, i've not received my order, i tried to contact you but my emails are not being delivered anymore - my wedding's in 2 days. please contact me to sort this out.

Red Baroness, thursday 19-Apr-12 40

General groups

Hitched article topics