• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

13 of September of 2003

7554days 2hours

Discussions

Fairyclown
Intensive Care Unit
Fairyclown, 19 of September of 2009 at 23:19

My dad went into hospital last tuesday to have a tumour removed from hisgullet. The operation went well and he was sent to the high dependancy ward to recover. He seemed to be doing well and then last...

Fairyclown, monday 21-Sep-09 11
SophieM
"Most mental recipe in the world, ever" competition
SophieM, 24 of August of 2009 at 14:34

I'm having great fun today reading the Pioneer Woman blog - she's a fab writer and takes great pics of food. But many of her recipes are just insane - if all Americans cook like that, it's no wonder...

RubyBlue, monday 24-Aug-09 15
Hawhaw
Suspecting someone is lying. Just a vent.
Hawhaw, 19 of August of 2009 at 19:51

Ok so I know this is going to be very vague and I apologise. This person has claimed that they have had a huge tragedy in their life, but in my opinion, things aren't adding up. I know that people...

Kazmerelda, thursday 20-Aug-09 9
P
Misconceptions about where you live
Pint&APie, 30 of July of 2009 at 10:32

R-A's earlier comment "I see the parks and my Lido and the fab diversity and sense of community where other people see the gun crime and used syringes" got me thinking about how certain areas develop...

Mollycat, monday 3-Aug-09 174
ashke_again
What's your average spend on food in a month?
ashke_again, 30 of July of 2009 at 18:00

Just trying to work out budgets and looking at the last few months we're probably spending nearly £260 (on average) on food for 2 of us. That's a bit much isn't it? Caught the start of the article on...

PoppetK, saturday 1-Aug-09 64
Hugo Brambles
Has anyone issued the 'marry me or leave me' ultimatum?
Hugo Brambles, 27 of July of 2009 at 17:09

Or has anyone been issued that ultimatum? If so what was the outcome?

Minardi Forever, sunday 16-Aug-09 85
vicbic
Has this been posted yet? Wedding entrance on Youtube
vicbic, 29 of July of 2009 at 14:11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0 Not sure on this one. I quite like little dances at the reception but this just looks a bit wrong, and far too "try hard" to me. I dread to think what my...

chids, wednesday 29-Jul-09 2 633
G
What was that blog?
Gingey Wife, 26 of July of 2009 at 21:18

It was a Hitcher who was a foodie. Picture is of her (long dark hair i think) leaning against her oven. Thanks

ashke_again, monday 27-Jul-09 3
H
Is this acceptable behaviour (child related)?
Headless Lois, 19 of July of 2009 at 12:35

Your three year old needs to go to the toilet while you're out shopping. You are surrounded by bars/restaurants/coffee shops, but you go the nearest drain and he wees there. Is that normal? L xx

Knownowt, monday 20-Jul-09 57
Sunset21
What's for dinner?
Sunset21, 16 of July of 2009 at 15:38

Considering i've eaten more than usual so far today i'm feeling really hungry and I won't have time for dinner later because I have netball, looks like i'll be grabbing a slice of MissSun's pizza [bad...

fiona-100, thursday 16-Jul-09 32
Gone With The Whinge
dinner thread
Gone With The Whinge, 15 of July of 2009 at 17:38

I've just had the loveliest, lardiest plate of smoked mackerel linguini ever, followed by slightly more virtuous strawberries. Tell me what you're having later; as usual, I am being nosy.

legless, wednesday 15-Jul-09 13
vicbic
Independent make up advice?
vicbic, 13 of July of 2009 at 20:05

I wonder if such a thing exists! I've always had difficult skin, as I get rosacea, spots and I am quite pale. I really want to find out what to do with my skin as it can look so red, and blotchy and...

Mexicana, wednesday 15-Jul-09 6
MBK
FAO VicBic re TT BBC R1 Podcast
MBK, 12 of July of 2009 at 14:02

Hi - Just wanted to let you know, I tried to message you through here but it wouldn't work. A friend managed to download it for me and I now have it safely on my I tunes / IPod and on a memory stick!...

MBK, monday 13-Jul-09 11
MBK
BBC I Player Question
MBK, 8 of July of 2009 at 19:36

Is it possible to save an I player whatsit (radio thingy) to my I tunes or at least download it to my computer?

MBK, saturday 11-Jul-09 7
T
Brits on holiday abroad - perceptions of us
Toblerone, 10 of July of 2009 at 11:21

So on the Beeb this morning, they were discussing Brits abroad. And as usual a mixed bag of perceptions, but according to the piece, the further afield we go, the better behaved we seem to be...

Stelly, friday 10-Jul-09 47
H
The Beast/Hole
Headless Lois, 9 of July of 2009 at 17:45

Are you back to normal now? I still have a small amount of TTmania remaining. L xx

vicbic, thursday 9-Jul-09 4
Fenella Fudge
Any suggestions-Relaxing weekend away by Sea?
Fenella Fudge, 9 of July of 2009 at 13:21

Hi, Hoping someone will be able to suggest somewhere to go with my Mom who's been having a tough time recently. She just wants a night or 2 away by the sea where we can relax. Doesnt want to drive too...

Fenella Fudge, thursday 9-Jul-09 10
vicbic
New textspeakkkkk
vicbic, 9 of July of 2009 at 19:22

Has anyone noticed that the younger types on their facebook keep writing extra letters in their messages? Some of my student colleagues are doing this and its confusing me. An example being "what...

Tabs, friday 10-Jul-09 10
HeidiHole
Anyone else watching the Michael Jackson memorial
HeidiHole, 7 of July of 2009 at 17:29

Wowzers, that's some coffin. It still makes me sad to think about him being gone :--(

poochanna, wednesday 8-Jul-09 119
HeidiHole
Take That weekenders
HeidiHole, 5 of July of 2009 at 11:39

How was it for you? I went Friday night and I can honestly say it was one of the best nights of my life. I cried twice, once during Never Forget when I looked around the stadium and saw all the hands...

Loop, monday 6-Jul-09 45
HeidiHole
Official Big Brother Thread
HeidiHole, 1 of July of 2009 at 21:01

Come on Halfwit!

Flowery the Grouch, thursday 2-Jul-09 24
clair_de_lune
Wednesday Wembley TT Kleek
clair_de_lune, 30 of June of 2009 at 14:14

Who with and where? Me and my sister will the the ones squealing in block 551 (eta seating plan)

Headless Lois, thursday 2-Jul-09 33
barongreenback
Glastonbury on BBC HD
barongreenback, 28 of June of 2009 at 18:04

Simply wonderful. Tom Jones is awesome. Shame they couldn't do continuous coverage.

Doughnut, monday 29-Jun-09 21
The Beast
Anyone want a nosy at my Take That photos?
The Beast, 28 of June of 2009 at 21:04

Oh my God, it was absolutely bloody excellent! Broiling hot then chucking down with rain and Lady Gaga didn't show up, but it was fab!...

sarahjl, monday 29-Jun-09 29
vicbic
Reflective Report Writing
vicbic, 28 of June of 2009 at 20:19

Does anyone else find these a right pain in the buttocks? I *know* they are important learning tools and help me reflect on my studies, but they are so so so so dull. I have to do 1000 words by...

Mrs S*, sunday 28-Jun-09 2
Lillythepink
North West Hitchers - Northern Harvest
Lillythepink, 26 of June of 2009 at 21:38

Anyone used them?

Baby Buns, friday 26-Jun-09 6
Flowery the Grouch
Books wot I read on my summer holiday ;)
Flowery the Grouch, 25 of June of 2009 at 16:03

Having already asked for plenty of ideas for reading this year I thought I would give some back Love Letters - Katie Fforde. Chick-lit of the most gentle kind, the perfect start to a holiday. If you...

Flowery the Grouch, friday 26-Jun-09 24
Mel_ODrama
Tell me your favourite joke
Mel_ODrama, 17 of June of 2009 at 09:44

After 27 years of having the same favourite joke I realised today it's just not doing it for me anymore and I need a new one. Would you share yours before I run the risk of becoming an utter joy...

Peter, thursday 18-Jun-09 40
oldspeckledtam
Ridiculous things you've done in your sleep.
oldspeckledtam, 12 of June of 2009 at 22:36

I was just clearing out my phone texts and came across this one from my brother. "Girlfriend has excelled herself. Apparently she was dreaming that she was being made to eat worcester sauce, onion and...

crystal-k, monday 15-Jun-09 58

General groups

Hitched article topics