policefox lyn

United Kingdom · From December 2002

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

7 of November of 2003

7497days 12hours

Discussions

Breeze
Is anyone from or know the Tamworth area?
Breeze, 7 of December of 2009 at 21:19

We are off to the snowdome on Thurs / Fri and I was wondering if there was any good shopping around for the day on Thurs? Is there a main town centre or a good size shopping centre? We are travelling...

Elvira., wednesday 9-Dec-09 3
policefox lyn
Fashion help
policefox lyn, 14 of September of 2009 at 11:51

I want to get some new clothes. Having looked online and in catalogues there's very little floating my boat. I'm nearly 40, 5ft 8ins tall, I don't have long legs and although my legs are shapely from...

Skittalie, monday 14-Sep-09 755
Becca
Tell me what's good about SW / WW meetings or online
Becca, 21 of August of 2009 at 20:46

I would really struggle to get to a class each week - they all seem to be when I'm at work or should be putting the babe to bed near me, plus if I was going to the trouble of leaving the house I prob...

GMT, thursday 3-Sep-09 3
policefox lyn
The hitched chorizo recipe please
policefox lyn, 3 of September of 2009 at 13:52

I remember that there has been much talk in the past of some divine recipe with chorizo in it. On a whim yesterday I bought some chorizo so could you please divulge the recipe please. Thanks

policefox lyn, thursday 3-Sep-09 1
penguin1977
Recommend me your detox regimes!
penguin1977, 30 of August of 2009 at 22:16

I have just finished a 10 day stretch of booze filled fun - two hen weekends and a weekday wedding! I have drank and eaten so much RUBBISH so I am now not planning on drinking for the next 20 days...

policefox lyn, thursday 3-Sep-09 9
B
Sheer Cover make up.
blimey, 1 of September of 2009 at 08:44

Has anyone used this before? and if you did what was it like? It's the one that that American T.V lady Leeza Gibbons( who used to be married to 'our Brian Tilsley' in Corry) sells on one of the...

Bellabop, thursday 3-Sep-09 13
shoegal01
Do you and your OH have much in common?
shoegal01, 24 of August of 2009 at 16:45

I was thinking about this at the weekend and have come to the conclusion that we dont really have that much in common but our relationship works regardless of this. We are most certainly a case of...

Toriajayne, tuesday 25-Aug-09 20
P
Moisturiser rip-off continues
Pint&APie, 20 of August of 2009 at 13:21

Just thought I'd share the latest Which? survey with you, as it hasn't come up for a while . . . Simple replenishing rich moisturiser (£3.20, 125 ml) outperformed both ROC retin-ox intensive (£19.95,...

poochanna, friday 21-Aug-09 34
Lillythepink
Urgh! Pathetic rant about ex-Mrs WTP. Again.
Lillythepink, 21 of August of 2009 at 11:53

So the other week, there was a bit of text message ding dong re: AJ's clothing - she dresses him appallingly - joggers because then he doesn't outgrow them too fast when she feeds him lard all the...

whirlwind666, saturday 22-Aug-09 35
H
Contraception v sterilisation/vasectomies
Headless Lois, 17 of August of 2009 at 17:44

I don't know much about having tubes tied, but worry this would give me heavy periods - anyone any experience of this? H will not talk about vasectomies, I guess because he wanted kids before he met...

Rache, saturday 22-Aug-09 76
ooh la la
How often do you have sex?
ooh la la, 14 of August of 2009 at 09:50

Realistically? And I'm only talking about penetration.

Lady Falafel, tuesday 18-Aug-09 89
swampytiggaa
its my brothers funeral tomorrow
swampytiggaa, 17 of August of 2009 at 09:30

Its going to be horrid isn't it? still can't believe he is gone.... seems so unreal. had a really weird dream about him the other night... he was at my mums - the funeral was still arranged but he was...

Daffy B, tuesday 18-Aug-09 15
L
anyone who uses butchers..
loubielou, 16 of August of 2009 at 16:39

Thinking of changing from buying meats from our supermarket to buying from butchers. saw at the weekend a butchers near us do 'freezer bundles'. anyone else buy these bundles? just after finding out...

Oddbins, sunday 16-Aug-09 8
Koshka
Why I hate being a landlord
Koshka, 3 of August of 2009 at 22:07

This is what my brothers tenants did to his house: https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/north-east-news/todays-evening-chronicle/2009/08/03/landlord-finds-drugs-factory-in-gateshead-house-72703-24303024/...

flissy666, tuesday 4-Aug-09 10
little chilli
Family problems at wedding (long)
little chilli, 4 of August of 2009 at 13:54

Well where to start, H and I got married in France two months ago, H’s parents live there and we love the area so we thought it would be a lovely place to get married. For those who don’t know about...

little chilli, wednesday 5-Aug-09 11
policefox lyn
2 "piece of string" questions, sorry
policefox lyn, 17 of July of 2009 at 17:12

I know the answer is "how long is a piece of string" however I thought there might be someone on here who has had these two things done in similar circumstances who can give me a ballpark figure....

misseatalot, friday 17-Jul-09 10
RuthG
Dental / Optician insurance
RuthG, 17 of July of 2009 at 12:44

Is it worth having? Are there any conditions on the insurance, such as you can't claim within the first 3 months? Is it easy to get the money back? Would you rec any policies at all?

policefox lyn, friday 17-Jul-09 5
WelshTotty
Bathroom positioning Question
WelshTotty, 17 of July of 2009 at 13:50

Where, in an older house, would you usually reckon a bathroom would be situated? Front or back? I ask as we had someone view our house last night, and the usual reaction to our bathroom is 'wow, what...

WelshTotty, saturday 18-Jul-09 18
sherry
Those who have turned 30 (could be any birthday i suppose)
sherry, 17 of July of 2009 at 14:31

I'm turning 30 at teh end of this month and up until now it hasn't really bothered me. I use to say to people that by the time I turned 30 I wanted to be settled, good career, married, happy, children...

Hecate, sunday 19-Jul-09 26
JK
Right, roll up, roll up - driving off with random stuff on the car roof
JK, 15 of July of 2009 at 19:01

It can't just be me. A bloke pulled up alongside me at the lights, about 1.5miles from where we'd parked in Brighton, gesticulating wildly. I was most confused. He looked exasperated, and mouthed, as...

Diefenbaker, thursday 16-Jul-09 42
geekypants
Phillippe Starck/Kartell Ghost chairs
geekypants, 15 of July of 2009 at 15:04

I am obssessed with these, thing of great beauty IMHO, but they are nearly 150 quid each *sobs* Are there any other alternatives out there? I want all acrylic (Ikea do arcrylic chairs, but they have...

policefox lyn, thursday 16-Jul-09 4
Oompa-Loompa
Holly Willoughby is replacing Fern....
Oompa-Loompa, 15 of July of 2009 at 21:18

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet but I've just seen on the news that Holly is taking over from Fern on This Morning. I like Holly but I'm not sure she can fill Fern's boots. I am however glad...

policefox lyn, thursday 16-Jul-09 5
Sparkley
I'm going to a 'Good Life' fancy dress as Barbara - what shall I wear?
Sparkley, 10 of July of 2009 at 15:01

Most people are going at Margot and Jerry, so MrG and I want to go as Tom and Barbara ? I have left it really last minute, (the party is tomorrow!) and have no idea what to wear. I have...

Consuela Banana Hamm, friday 10-Jul-09 13
swampytiggaa
tummy toning - running/swimming/other?
swampytiggaa, 10 of July of 2009 at 15:12

Gah - never thought i would be asking this as i really don't like exercise but am liking my flabby tummy even less ? number 5 is 11 months now and altho i am happy with my body i do still have a...

Faruk, tuesday 8-Mar-22 5
policefox lyn
How much do you know about your OH's job?
policefox lyn, 9 of July of 2009 at 15:39

I notice on here quite a bit how someone mentions that their OH does some sort of job relevant to the topic and then gives an opinion/recounts a story based on their OH's job. Now my OH has a very...

fiona-100, friday 10-Jul-09 66
The Beast
Who wants to read the bonkersness that came through our letterbox yesterday?
The Beast, 9 of July of 2009 at 14:44

Copied word for word (but leaving our mobile numbers). It's just mad. Page 1 HERALD (Today and Tomorrow). This issue-A6/2- is Lovingly Dedicated to Mrs Marina Feasey (who has two Commando sons,...

penguin1977, thursday 9-Jul-09 10
S
What colours go with dark brown /chocolate brown?
SAM83, 8 of July of 2009 at 13:42

Trying to do some interior design today! Have a brand new house, have bought a dark brownc/chocolate leather 3 piece suite and the walls are painted magnolia. What colours would go? Was thinking of...

Anastasia, thursday 15-Apr-10 13
Roobarb
Peter Tobin - Dinah Macnicol murder trial
Roobarb, 8 of July of 2009 at 13:31

I meant to ask this before but I forgot and the trial has now had to be abandoned Anyway, I was quite curious about why when talking about the trial on the news they were allowed to refer to Peter...

Wordsworth, wednesday 8-Jul-09 5
policefox lyn
Budgetting advice please
policefox lyn, 8 of July of 2009 at 11:45

We're going to be debt free very shortly (having sought financial advice I'm going to be either selling or surrendering an endowment policy). We will have a little bit spare from the endowment and...

Sairedy, wednesday 8-Jul-09 3 710

General groups

Hitched article topics