• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

3 of December of 2006

6377days 14hours

Discussions

kierenthecommunity
what is/was for tea?
kierenthecommunity, 23 of August of 2009 at 18:49

We're having tandori salmon kebabs with peppers and red onion, rice and salad ? no booze though, as i'm supposed to be on a health kick, and yesterday had a burger, pizza and numerous glasses of red...

SnowflakeMum, sunday 23-Aug-09 18
O
Fish and Chips
Oddbins, 21 of August of 2009 at 14:35

How much are they in your area? I have a friend visiting and we called for chips on the way home yesterday and she was stunned at how cheap they were here - £3 for cod and chips so I thought I'd ask...

alison76, friday 21-Aug-09 27
P
Moisturiser rip-off continues
Pint&APie, 20 of August of 2009 at 13:21

Just thought I'd share the latest Which? survey with you, as it hasn't come up for a while . . . Simple replenishing rich moisturiser (£3.20, 125 ml) outperformed both ROC retin-ox intensive (£19.95,...

poochanna, friday 21-Aug-09 34
memyselfandi
To better understand 'Total Eclipse of the Heart'
memyselfandi, 19 of August of 2009 at 13:37

Flowery the Grouch, thursday 20-Aug-09 23
R-A
Dinner thread - inspire me
R-A, 11 of August of 2009 at 19:30

Couldn't see one today and I need inspiration. Looking for something I can either cook now and eat in 2 hours (me and Mr R-A both going swimming once he finishes teaching at 8) - something oven-y?? OR...

R-A, tuesday 11-Aug-09 14
Sunset21
Personal Q. regarding home finances and salaries.
Sunset21, 11 of August of 2009 at 10:55

I'm trying to work out finances and trying to decide what sort of amount is reasonable to live on once i've put in the 'pot' money for mortgage/bills. So anyone that works on a system like this ie....

WelshTotty, wednesday 12-Aug-09 24
Allison Wonderland
Can JSA be claimed after voluntary redundancy?
Allison Wonderland, 5 of August of 2009 at 20:27

My mum has been offered a voluntary redundancy package today. I am trying to work out if what she has been offered is fair/correct. She would get 12 weeks notice pay (which I think they'd prefer her...

slimzoe1, wednesday 5-Aug-09 4
Sunset21
Flying ants...
Sunset21, 5 of August of 2009 at 15:40

Our front and back garden are infested - I haaaate them. How long do they usually last once they erm, hatch?

bobbi, wednesday 5-Aug-09 15
swampytiggaa
my brother died this morning
swampytiggaa, 2 of August of 2009 at 11:31

5am. That fcuking fiasco with the *** boat finished him off. just glad i got to see him last night before the end and that he was able to recognise who people were. rest in peace Michael xx

Sah, monday 3-Aug-09 93
Mrs Magic
What makes you happy?
Mrs Magic, 31 of July of 2009 at 20:57

Over the next while, I'm identifying and taking photos of 30 things which make me happy. Some will be deep, others will be flippant and not in any particular order. I've only got two so far as I've...

Lucky Moonshine, tuesday 4-Aug-09 64
Oompa-Loompa
What would you have from this menu....? Update
Oompa-Loompa, 1 of August of 2009 at 10:50

We are off out to a fabulous sea food / fish restaurant tonight and I have been perving over the menu for ages but still can't decide what I'm going to have - I want it all! What would you have? The...

Oompa-Loompa, sunday 2-Aug-09 18
ashke_again
What's your average spend on food in a month?
ashke_again, 30 of July of 2009 at 18:00

Just trying to work out budgets and looking at the last few months we're probably spending nearly £260 (on average) on food for 2 of us. That's a bit much isn't it? Caught the start of the article on...

PoppetK, saturday 1-Aug-09 64
hazel
Really horrible news story (incredibly sensitive)
hazel, 29 of July of 2009 at 18:54

A 23-year-old pregnant woman has been found dead with her unborn baby cut from her womb, police in the US state of Massachusetts have said. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8175066.stm This...

Zoay, thursday 30-Jul-09 13
muffins
what age did you first shave (or wax/hair removal etc) your legs
muffins, 29 of July of 2009 at 18:34

I am trying to remember when I first shaved my legs, think I was probably about 10? I remember having lots of cuts!! My daughter is coming up eight and whilst I most def think this is too young to...

Gryfon, wednesday 29-Jul-09 20
SophieM
Dinner thread
SophieM, 28 of July of 2009 at 16:04

What's cooking ce soir? LOML has offered to go to the butcher on the way home so I have carte blanche, but no idea what I feel like. Whatever it is, we'll be having salad with it but that is the only...

Oompa-Loompa, tuesday 28-Jul-09 33
Helen**
Did you promise to Obey?
Helen**, 24 of July of 2009 at 15:04

I didn't, not a chance. But my best friend did, the vicar sold it to her and then she tried to sell it to me?. Also who wrote a wedding report on WP? Own up, I think I was to drunk by the end of the...

Mrs Magic, monday 27-Jul-09 95
WelshTotty
Happy birthday to me....
WelshTotty, 23 of July of 2009 at 08:19

I'm 36 today, feel physically about 90 and mentally about 19! ? Next big birthday is 40, its all uphill from here! Im off out and about all day on day 4 of my photography course doing seascapes, so...

sherry, thursday 23-Jul-09 16
The Beast
We haven't done this for a while...
The Beast, 22 of July of 2009 at 21:43

...but I always find it interesting. First 10 songs on your iPod/iTunes shuffle? Mine are: I Got Love - The King Blues Sex On Fire - Kings of Leon Hold Up A Light - Take That Everytime - Britney...

Melawen, thursday 23-Jul-09 39
Bowski
Just had to bury my cat
Bowski, 11 of July of 2009 at 15:47

This morning we found out that Liquorice had been run over and killed yesterday morning. Someone had found him and taken him home so we could collect his body but it was terrible having to identify...

Duck24, sunday 12-Jul-09 25
policefox lyn
How much do you know about your OH's job?
policefox lyn, 9 of July of 2009 at 15:39

I notice on here quite a bit how someone mentions that their OH does some sort of job relevant to the topic and then gives an opinion/recounts a story based on their OH's job. Now my OH has a very...

fiona-100, friday 10-Jul-09 66
Maxi
What would be your ultimate holiday destination and why?
Maxi, 19 of June of 2009 at 23:38

This is pie in the sky for me for the foreseable but H and I were discussing tonight where we go if money were no object. My first reply was Colorado - Maine. For the only reason that it is 'one of...

cherry pie, monday 22-Jun-09 37
Chel
anyone work for flybe? (or use them a lot?)
Chel, 20 of June of 2009 at 15:12

Hiya we're flying on an internal uk flight on tuesday and i've just been checking on the hand luggage requirements. we have a small trolley case but it's 3cm taller than their limit, although all...

Micky, saturday 20-Jun-09 4
SophieM
Share your irrational hates here
SophieM, 19 of June of 2009 at 10:41

I've just been sent a "gift book" to review at work. It's a collection of quotes from famous people about getting through hard times. I fucking hate gift books - they give the rage. So for some reason...

Spring, saturday 20-Jun-09 146
Chicken
I'm giving most of you two days off
Chicken, 12 of June of 2009 at 09:25

Hoorah for me. How are you going to spend these two free days? I am going to go home this evening (do not pass the pub do not spend £200) and catch up on the sleep Bob Crow has deprived me of this...

Puss, saturday 13-Jun-09 26
sherry
What job did you do as a teenager?
sherry, 9 of June of 2009 at 19:00

Just been having this conversation with some friends and most of us either had a paper round or worked in a shoe or music shop. What did you do?

lyni, thursday 11-Jun-09 90
Katchoo
I did it! I handed in my notice!
Katchoo, 9 of June of 2009 at 16:23

Yay me. I finally did it. I am now officially working my notice and on the way to studentsville (and poverty, but let's not go there). This is me ?. I'm just waiting for my boss to call a meeting to...

KJB, thursday 11-Jun-09 12
Westy
What have been your favourite presents recently?
Westy, 9 of June of 2009 at 16:43

I'm going shopping tonight to buy birthday presents for very close female friends. 1. 31 years old with a 3 year old - love cooking, make up, houset things and wine! 2. 26 years old, married, no...

Westy, tuesday 9-Jun-09 5
Lillythepink
Done before but... what are you reading?
Lillythepink, 5 of June of 2009 at 20:36

And what's on your "to read" pile? I have just finished "The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas" and it made me feel sick. I bought "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies", but WTP had nicked off with it, so I'm...

whirlwind666, sunday 7-Jun-09 51
summer_sparkles
Student loan repayments -HR/Payroll people?
summer_sparkles, 26 of May of 2009 at 19:29

I started a job six months ago, a couple of pay packets in I noticed that my student loan repayments weren't being taken out of my pay packet. For some reason the payroll dept for the hospital is done...

Melancholie, tuesday 26-May-09 12
B
What fruit\veg are you growing this year?
bobbly1, 24 of May of 2009 at 16:48

This year I have potatoes, strawberries and tomatoes growing in our garden. What have you planted this year?

Allison Wonderland, monday 25-May-09 28
Hoobygroovy
Favourite words
Hoobygroovy, 10 of May of 2009 at 18:57

Mine today is the Scottish word tapsalteerie, which means topsy turvy or ... uʍop ǝpısdn. ?

Nun, monday 11-May-09 16

General groups

Hitched article topics