Doughnut

United Kingdom · From October 2003

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

5 of June of 2008

5808days 14hours

Discussions

B
Do you think o/t will ever be busy again?
brideseekingblush, 6 of August of 2010 at 13:20

I wasn't here when the great Hitched->DW debacle happened but sometimes stuff is picked up from the old days by people trying to advertise.... there are all these people with 1000's of posts, and...

catarina, sunday 22-Aug-10 28
RubyBlue
HRML - Are tights acceptable attire yet?
RubyBlue, 6 of September of 2009 at 19:54

It's my first day back at school with the children (who are an ultra difficult bunch) tomorrow, and I want to wear an 'I mean business' outift that I feel comfortable in. I was thinking my new...

claireac, tuesday 8-Sep-09 12
cavewoman
sickness, parental leave or just go into work?
cavewoman, 1 of September of 2009 at 09:29

I had an appointment later today with my dr. I had planned on getting signed off sick for a couple of days, but after calling my boss i was advised not to go sick and use parental leave. This is due...

Mexicana, tuesday 1-Sep-09 6
Hurtle Turtle
Dining/Kitchen Table recommendations please - where to look?
Hurtle Turtle, 30 of August of 2009 at 15:28

Im moving to a new house this week and Im looking for a pretty small kitchen table with chairs. There isnt a massive amount of space in the kitchen but space for a small table and chairs. Not bothered...

Tanta, monday 31-Aug-09 6
Sunset21
Gah, car boots
Sunset21, 31 of August of 2009 at 08:06

I hate them but am doing one later with my mum and MissSun, MrSun is sick of hearing about it and I had a go at him because I really don't want to do it but someone has to get rid of all the junk we...

Flump, tuesday 1-Sep-09 14
B
BB10 Update
bobbi, 30 of August of 2009 at 19:28

http://www.insidebigbrother.net/news/happenings/housemates-refuse-nominate.ibb http://www.insidebigbrother.net/news/happenings/housemates-threaten-quit.ibb

bobbi, monday 31-Aug-09 5
snowiecat
Anyone used a FLABeLOS machine?
snowiecat, 30 of August of 2009 at 09:00

Hiya Who's used a FLABeLOS (their spelling!) machine? Did it work? I hate excercise so of course I'm looking for the easy option ?

GabriellaWinters, wednesday 15-Sep-10 16
Doughnut
Can you paint over wallpaper?
Doughnut, 30 of August of 2009 at 14:56

There is a lot of hideous 'headache' wallpaper in our new house, but if we strip it all off we'll have to replaster or put up more wallpaper or lining paper or something won't we? In our bedroom this...

LizBjk, sunday 30-Aug-09 4
workinghard
Would you go to a charity wedding dress ball?
workinghard, 29 of August of 2009 at 13:59

I'm organising a charity ball in March for BLISS and the special care unit that looked after my baby. Only got as far as contacting possible venues at the moment but am toying with the idea of having...

raspberryjam, sunday 30-Aug-09 14
Luthien
Hitcher's OHs
Luthien, 28 of August of 2009 at 21:32

Forget how we picture each other - how do we picture all the Mr Hitchers? Oddly, I picture both HH and Chook's OHs to be Ronan Keating Swetty's OH would look like Andrew Lincoln Mrs Nick - Terri...

Hecate, sunday 30-Aug-09 53
O
Vegetarians
Oddbins, 24 of August of 2009 at 09:23

How many of you actually liked eating meat before you gave it up? Or have you never eaten it? The reason I am asking is because the vast majority of my friends that are vegetarian have never really...

barongreenback, sunday 30-Aug-09 29
WelshTotty
I'm 36 and have just done something I've never done before
WelshTotty, 24 of August of 2009 at 19:52

I've just eaten fish and chips from a chipshop! The thread about the cost of fish and chips came to my mind when Mr WT said he was going to go to the chippy. I thought I'd bite the bullet and go for...

Kekepania, tuesday 25-Aug-09 44
kierenthecommunity
what is/was for tea?
kierenthecommunity, 23 of August of 2009 at 18:49

We're having tandori salmon kebabs with peppers and red onion, rice and salad ? no booze though, as i'm supposed to be on a health kick, and yesterday had a burger, pizza and numerous glasses of red...

SnowflakeMum, sunday 23-Aug-09 18
Doughnut
Vile boss update
Doughnut, 20 of August of 2009 at 18:25

Had a chat with the rest of the team earlier this week and we asked his boss for a meeting. She met with us the next day, and although she knew what we were meeting about, she didn't have any idea it...

GMT, friday 21-Aug-09 7
Drama Queen
This is grounds for divorce surely? [laugh]
Drama Queen, 20 of August of 2009 at 19:55

My h is working late tonight so when he went to the shops this morning I asked him to get me a delicious homemade mini steak and cheddar pie from the butchers. I asked him to get steak and ale if they...

Doughnut, thursday 20-Aug-09 3
Soobo
Cycling - any Hitched fans?
Soobo, 20 of August of 2009 at 14:58

I know that Hitched has lots of runners, but do we have any keen cyclists? I've taken this up this year and really beginning to get into it, to the extent that I'm off to Germany in a couple of weeks...

Peter, tuesday 12-Apr-16 15
The Sock Chicken
Does anyone have any Hotel Recs in Bristol? (X posted)
The Sock Chicken, 17 of August of 2009 at 22:25

That doesnt cost the earth, and I might be able to book at short notice! Thanks in advance

Spangle77, wednesday 19-Aug-09 16
M
RAHK - Nicorette Patches and Inhalator
MsTeefied, 18 of August of 2009 at 14:25

My bf has recently quit smoking and we have these cluttering up the kitchen. He got these FOC from the NHS and so feels it is wrong to 'E*bay them' or whatever so we would love these to go to someone...

Doughnut, tuesday 18-Aug-09
Flump
What's actually worth watching on telly these days?
Flump, 17 of August of 2009 at 18:29

I am so out of the loop with telly-watching these days. Soaps take up too much time, but apart from that I don't know what good series there are at the moment? I'm not a 24 or Lost kind of person, I...

Stazzle, wednesday 19-Aug-09 40
Doughnut
That Sunday night feeling
Doughnut, 16 of August of 2009 at 17:33

I've got to go back to work tomorrow, as most people have! I'm dreading it. Vile Boss has not approved my half day annual leave for tomorrow afternoon, when I have a job interview. I couldn't go to...

I love shoes, monday 17-Aug-09 10 1,679
ooh la la
How often do you have sex?
ooh la la, 14 of August of 2009 at 09:50

Realistically? And I'm only talking about penetration.

Lady Falafel, tuesday 18-Aug-09 89
Lommel
I need to buy a car
Lommel, 15 of August of 2009 at 21:31

My car hasn't stopped breaking down since January, so with the help of a loan, I am going car shopping! I have upto about £6000, I need 5 doors, a decent sized boot and it needs to be reliable! Mr...

barongreenback, sunday 16-Aug-09 11
Doughnut
Vile boss update, for anyone who's interested
Doughnut, 12 of August of 2009 at 17:27

I am on the wine already. GAH! Today someone rang me. I met up with her two months ago to find out the requirements for the new IT system her department need. The boss is meant to OK or refuse these...

Ethel, wednesday 12-Aug-09 11
WifeyLind
Unsolicited applications
WifeyLind, 12 of August of 2009 at 19:48

I sent out an unsolicited application to a company here who are in a similar industry to what I worked in before coming to Denmark. I got the name of the Marketing Director from a friend whose...

cherry_bomb, wednesday 12-Aug-09 4
S
WWYHD? quite long
Skittalie, 12 of August of 2009 at 13:42

Next door to us is a rental, we are in a terrace so our houses are exact opposites layout wise, it's empty atm and plenty of people have been looking round with the agent and the landlord. One couple...

Tanta, wednesday 12-Aug-09 15
A
can i get a second mortgage?
Angel eyes, 12 of August of 2009 at 16:00

Iam possibley thinking of buying a house with my boyfriend but i currently own my own house but dont really want to sell it, i was thinking about renting it out and keeping it as our nest egg for the...

Hyacinth, wednesday 12-Aug-09 12
deedee
Jamie at Home
deedee, 11 of August of 2009 at 21:55

Hi I am looking to do some part time work. I was approached by a Jamie at Home consultant the other day about becoming a consultant. Has anyone attended any of the parties or is a consultant? Thanks...

Cosmopolitan, tuesday 11-Aug-09 3
R-A
Dinner thread - inspire me
R-A, 11 of August of 2009 at 19:30

Couldn't see one today and I need inspiration. Looking for something I can either cook now and eat in 2 hours (me and Mr R-A both going swimming once he finishes teaching at 8) - something oven-y?? OR...

R-A, tuesday 11-Aug-09 14
Ethel
Might be a *little* premature, however...
Ethel, 10 of August of 2009 at 19:51

*Does the "moving out of the Out Laws house and buying our own" dance* Im currently on 2 years, 8 months and about 20 days...I have neither killed her, myself or anyone in the way. I have dealt with...

bostongirl, tuesday 11-Aug-09 17

General groups

Hitched article topics