• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

1 of August of 2003

7591days 21hours

Discussions

Shnarfy1
Bus Driver Advice
Shnarfy1, 19 of October of 2010 at 00:03

I regularly get a bus in the early morning (6am) and I have a serious problem with the driver. It's a service run by a relatively small local company and the bus driver is the same one every weekday....

muffins, tuesday 19-Oct-10 6
muffins
anyone do calligraphy writing? (not for a wedding though!)
muffins, 18 of August of 2010 at 22:55

Hi, does anyone do Calligraphy? I want a psalm written out (about 300 words) for my friend as it was read out at her husbands funeral today and I thought to have it written out and framed would be...

Simon and Alison, thursday 19-Aug-10 3 1,106
muffins
My little toe keeps growing
muffins, 6 of July of 2010 at 23:26

My little toe keeps growing, about 6months ago I thought it looked a bit red, but as it was winter I wore socks unless in bed/shower so did not really look too hard. It has however really changed...

muffins, monday 19-Jul-10 3
C
I really hope these two get married
crisps, 6 of July of 2010 at 02:42

As I was putting together a computer from old parts, I found a hard drive that someone didn't erase. It was full of some guys emails. I felt a bit wrong reading them but then I thought whatever. They...

muffins, tuesday 6-Jul-10 5
MadPuss
Some advice if you please (X-Posted)
MadPuss, 29 of August of 2009 at 17:11

I've just received an email from my mum and I am actually shaking I am so angry. This could be long sorry. "I was concerned about the last text you sent me as well as your behaviour on the day we...

muffins, saturday 29-Aug-09
muffins
help my computer screen has moved to a sidewards screen!!
muffins, 26 of August of 2009 at 11:11

My seven year old daughter has done something? and pressed something and the screen has moved 09 degrees so you have to read everything sidewards, she thought it was funny!!! I do not!!!!!!! how do i...

muffins, wednesday 26-Aug-09 1
L
Talking with mouth full: WWYD
LittlePeanut, 23 of August of 2009 at 22:29

I've ummed and arred (sp?) about asking this because on the face of it this seems a bit petty, but here's my 'problem'. I love my MIL (who's in her mid 70s) to bits: actually I think I'm very lucky....

Zebra, monday 24-Aug-09 17
muffins
Anyone live near Tamworth?
muffins, 21 of August of 2009 at 20:30

Hi, My daughter has been invited to a party at the snow dome in Tamworth on Sunday, It is over 4 and a half hours long! So I will be heading off to the shops but I have no idea what Tamworth is like...

Elise, friday 21-Aug-09 4
muffins
First love question...
muffins, 17 of August of 2009 at 21:01

Would you meet up with yours after a period of many ,many years? (10/20+ years) Would you recognise them? Just curious after a night out with a friend and a bottle of wine that we discussed our first...

Helen**, monday 17-Aug-09 3 612
muffins
have you ever seen these cakes (soooooo funny!!)
muffins, 30 of July of 2009 at 21:16

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/search/label/Literal%20LOLs I stumbled accross this web site about cake wrecks, it is the funniest site I have ever seen! there are hundreds to go through but all so...

Blackkat, saturday 1-Aug-09 7
muffins
what age did you first shave (or wax/hair removal etc) your legs
muffins, 29 of July of 2009 at 18:34

I am trying to remember when I first shaved my legs, think I was probably about 10? I remember having lots of cuts!! My daughter is coming up eight and whilst I most def think this is too young to...

Gryfon, wednesday 29-Jul-09 20
I
Charm Bracelets
irrelephant, 24 of July of 2009 at 15:06

Following Barongreenbacks delightful invitation, i'm bringing this over here! Does anyone own a charm bracelet? I am thinking of asking for one for my 21st birthday (its in November but i like to plan...

Pompey, wednesday 31-Aug-11 44
H
Any gallstone kleekers around?
Holly Bags, 24 of July of 2009 at 10:58

Any room for a little one?☹️ My scan showed I have "multitudinous" stones and my doc reckons it's a when, not an if, that my GB will have to come out. I'm still breastfeeding ATM and have been putting...

Cazzyg, sunday 26-Jul-09 16
muffins
perfect picnic hamper ideas?
muffins, 7 of July of 2009 at 20:07

I am going to an open air theatre production of the darling buds of may? set on a farm! The doors (or gate!) open early for picnics? What do grown up picnics contain! I have only done them for kids!!?...

janeyh, tuesday 7-Jul-09 3
Shleby
Orlistat
Shleby, 13 of June of 2009 at 20:18

I started taking these tablets after my doctor prescribed them. I was just wnodering if anyone else has had them or is taking them. I have heard some horror storues about them regardin oily fat coming...

Melancholie, thursday 25-Jun-09 7
ebee
Anyone been to Nairn?
ebee, 8 of June of 2009 at 12:19

... looking at stopping off somewhere for a few nights with the kids on the way back down from Orkney in August .... there's a parkdean holiday place in nairn which gets good reviews an works out...

peanut, monday 8-Jun-09 4
muffins
Guests not turning up at your party...AIBU!!
muffins, 7 of June of 2009 at 20:12

It was my 40th last night and I had a party, it was a vary planned party with formal invites which needed RSVP's and due to conditions at the venue I needed guests names for them to be enrolled onto...

Skittalie, monday 8-Jun-09 21
muffins
help! easy ideas for table decorations?
muffins, 5 of June of 2009 at 14:10

I am having a 40th party tomorrow night, and just thought that I may need table decorations! Any ideas, needs to be quick and not too expensive. Thanks!!

muffins, friday 5-Jun-09 4
muffins
would you have said anything??? (family lunch out)
muffins, 31 of May of 2009 at 20:34

We went out as a family today, about 16 of us, children and adults. My nephew is 11 and is very fussy, he orders a steak of the menu (most expensive thing), steak is on the childrens menu but he wants...

seahag, sunday 31-May-09 11
P
Would you have told her ?
Pint&APie, 28 of May of 2009 at 09:28

As I got off the bus this morning, I noticed one of my colleagues seemed to have something stuck to her shoe. On closer inspection, it turned out that it was the edge of a pair of pink knickers poking...

badgermonkey, thursday 28-May-09 14
muffins
buffet numbers help!
muffins, 27 of May of 2009 at 16:30

I am having a party and have had 75 acceptances, the caterers charge per head, I have never done a party before but a few people who have have said that not to expect everyone who says that they are...

muffins, wednesday 27-May-09 3
muffins
wearing collars turned up?
muffins, 26 of May of 2009 at 18:44

Why?? I was watching something on TV and a man in his early twenties had a rugby shirt on with the collar turned up, and I wondered why? I can remember years and years ago this being a vauge fashion...

Sky, saturday 15-Apr-23 14 1,503

General groups

Hitched article topics