• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

1 of January of 2007

6328days 13hours

Discussions

Dr Doo.Little
waaaaaah Roob where did you go?
Dr Doo.Little, 27 of January of 2011 at 20:05

Someone doesn't like your posts tonight ?

irrelephant, thursday 27-Jan-11 33
COCOCHIQUITA1984
Cheryl Cole....DISCUSS!
COCOCHIQUITA1984, 27 of January of 2011 at 08:56

Having picked up a paper and a magazine with Cheryl on the front this morning, I was just wondering what people think of her? I used to like her, but I think all the bitching etc on the last series of...

Roobarb, thursday 27-Jan-11 10
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
How does the tax folk know you're married?
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 5 of October of 2010 at 22:25

Just saw on the bbc news site about a 'tax break for married couples' I have absultely NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO idea what that means...lol.... but made me question how do the tax peeps know we're...

Roobarb, thursday 7-Oct-10 5
Smiley
Reducing acne scars/bumpy skin, is there anything?
Smiley, 15 of August of 2009 at 23:48

I had acne from age 13 until I fell pregnant at 35, and the skin on my chin (the only place I got acne) is horrible. It looks really bumpy, and I hate catching my reflection in the mirror as it looks...

Hortan, saturday 21-May-22 16
rebecca2286
Help!! Offended family with pope comment on FB...what to do?
rebecca2286, 17 of September of 2010 at 22:18

I made a comment on FB about not being impressed at being called an nazi by the pope (he linked atheism to nazism). This sparked a massive discussion amongst my friends, the majority of whom are all...

BumbleBrat, saturday 18-Sep-10 4
Pittabre
Getting burn marks off a pan
Pittabre, 16 of September of 2010 at 11:21

I bought a lovely alrge pan for various jam making and bug dish making sessions. However currently pregnant and brain doesn't work. So on Saturday night much to my worry I burnt it. Cue me swearing...

taylor-made, thursday 16-Sep-10 3
Shnarfy1
What's your favourite biscuit?
Shnarfy1, 14 of September of 2010 at 18:11

I love stem ginger biscuits yummy! What's your favourite?!

Chez2k, thursday 16-Sep-10 26
S
I may of just been fired
sorrygoneanon, 15 of September of 2010 at 22:32

I have gone anon because there are people I know who use this forum and I am also a regular on here and I don't want to disclose who I am. I cant stop crying. I have done something careless in work...

bec84, thursday 23-Sep-10 11
Shnarfy1
Seriously cracking up.....
Shnarfy1, 11 of September of 2010 at 17:10

OH's sister is an evangelical christian, she enjoys nothing more than preaching the word of god, convinced that everyone she comes into contact with is going to drop at her feet and praise the lord....

Stazzle, monday 13-Sep-10 14
Shnarfy1
What's the age difference between you and your siblings?
Shnarfy1, 10 of September of 2010 at 16:47

I am the eldest, my brother is 2 years younger than me (18) and my sister is 8 years younger than me (almost 12). What's the age difference between you and your siblings?

Weather Girl, monday 13-Sep-10 24
GemmaLouise1986
Contraceptive Implant
GemmaLouise1986, 11 of September of 2010 at 16:10

Hi ladies. Does anyone have the contraceptive implant? I am thinking of having one as I am prone (when busy at work) to forget to take my pill. Can I ask how it affects everyone periods? My periods...

yummymummy05, sunday 12-Sep-10 11
HatTrick
Results Day- What grades did you get in your GCSE's?
HatTrick, 24 of August of 2010 at 19:51

Just being nosey - as the title says really. Or O levels... I had an A, 2 B's, 6 and 1/2 C's. I am very proud of the half I shall have you all know ?

drifter, wednesday 25-Aug-10 37
Sparkling
what about A- levels and beyond then?
Sparkling, 24 of August of 2010 at 22:15

Following on from the GCSE thread did you do A-levels or similar and then what did you do? i did Maths (D) Physics (C) and Geography (B) Then after a bit of a panic due to the D in maths went to...

drifter, wednesday 25-Aug-10 27
sidsidney
Eyebrow waxing....
sidsidney, 5 of August of 2010 at 22:31

...ow ow OWWWWW! Ive always been a plucker (?) but thought Id get my eyebrows waxed yesterday as a trial for the wedding, but they were so sore and today my brow area is still very red and a little...

Roobarb, sunday 8-Aug-10 7
Storky
This sort of thing makes me very cross
Storky, 26 of July of 2010 at 11:55

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1297646/Britains-fattest-woman-Sharon-Mevsimler-dies-heart-attack-binge.html Her family ought to be ashamed of themselves. I dread to think how much money it's...

Roobarb, saturday 7-Aug-10 12
M
Digital camera?
mhthegoblin, 14 of July of 2010 at 19:12

Hi, I'm after a digital camera. Doesn't have to be too special beyond a) a high resolution (12MP minimum) and b) reliable and likely to last a while. I'm looking into this -...

tahdah, friday 23-Jul-10 3
Storky
Devastating news
Storky, 17 of June of 2010 at 14:08

Hi ladies Am sat here sobbing my little heart out so am hoping this is going to help. One of our family friends was diagnosed with throat cancer on Thursday. 43 years old. I've just found out she died...

debmci, monday 28-Jun-10 17
Perthshire Lass
Black Shrug Needed - any ideas?
Perthshire Lass, 23 of April of 2010 at 15:08

Hi, I am in need of a black shrug to go with a dress I am wearing for my sisters wedding in July. I had brought myself a satin bolero/shrug from Debenhams but now think it doen't look right and am...

Perthshire Lass, tuesday 4-May-10 3
A
Advice please - anyone know about employment law?
aislealtarhymn, 31 of March of 2010 at 20:18

Can anyone help me with a non-wedding issue? I am new to Hitched and will be going onto the planning site as my son gets married next year - early days! I recently stopped working for an employer who...

arendedric, saturday 10-Apr-10 2
S
very personal problem about down below but need help
shazzy, 8 of November of 2009 at 20:45

Last few days I have sort of (on and off) had tingling down below. Did a wee check and I have 2 lumps just inside me. one the size of a small grape. both very soft and no pain. I am totally freaking...

Lumpy Golightly, tuesday 1-Dec-09 8
reghitch
Tell me there's light at the end of the tunnel
reghitch, 1 of October of 2009 at 19:43

I don't really know where to start with this and I'm certainly ashamed to tell the full story. Let's start by saying that I may have ruined my marriage and threatened my children's financial stability...

Peter, friday 2-Oct-09 5
Dove
Statutory Guarantee pay - anyone familiar with this?
Dove, 23 of September of 2009 at 19:48

H has been put on Statutory Guarantee pay for the first 5 days in a 13 week period as the company he works for has no new contracts to offer him, He hasn't had his contract of employment broken or...

Dove, thursday 1-Oct-09 5
tahdah
tahdah, 16 of September of 2009 at 20:12

I wish everyone would come back now it's faster on here (hopefully if they did it wouldn't slow down again)...I really miss the banter and the threads on this first page have been lingering for days....

spinster chick, saturday 19-Sep-09 12
Michpuss
Hitched vibes needed please (been unemployed for 8 months) UPDATED
Michpuss, 27 of August of 2009 at 13:42

I've not asked for vibes before on here but as I don't seem to be getting very far, maybe vibes can just swing it for me. Briefly, I worked for a company for over 20 years, got headhunted at the end...

Roobarb, saturday 5-Sep-09 31
The Beast
JSA advice please
The Beast, 31 of August of 2009 at 20:32

There's a very real possibility that I will be made redundant in the next year or so. I personally don't have any savings but my husband has money in an ISA that was given to us by my father to be...

MD, tuesday 1-Sep-09 4
Roobarb
Getting a message to a cruise ship at sea - can you/how?
Roobarb, 29 of August of 2009 at 23:07

My parents are crossing New York - Southampton on the Queen Mary 2 shortly and it will be their Ruby Wedding when they are away. I was hoping to send them a message/telegram or something on the big...

Roobarb, monday 31-Aug-09 5
Luthien
Hitcher's OHs
Luthien, 28 of August of 2009 at 21:32

Forget how we picture each other - how do we picture all the Mr Hitchers? Oddly, I picture both HH and Chook's OHs to be Ronan Keating Swetty's OH would look like Andrew Lincoln Mrs Nick - Terri...

Hecate, sunday 30-Aug-09 53
Darren @ Hitched
..Apologies...
Darren @ Hitched, 27 of August of 2009 at 21:02

Just thought I should make an apology... I am sorry for a couple of things... Firstly, let me say sorry for the speed of the forums. The servers that we have which are based in the USA can sometimes...

Chicken, friday 28-Aug-09 17
Darren @ Hitched
please read this. It is very important...
Darren @ Hitched, 26 of August of 2009 at 11:11

We have had a number of complaints from members and outside organisations about swearing on the hitched.co.uk forums. It is something that is totally unacceptable. With immediate effect, anyone...

hazel, thursday 27-Aug-09 73
Becca
What is the healthiest option for a chinese takeaway??
Becca, 21 of August of 2009 at 20:27

I am trying to turn over a new leaf, exercising, cutting back on portions etc, but I don't want to restrict myself so much that I fall off the wagon. H and I usually have a Chinese take-away every...

Klaus, thursday 30-Mar-23 15
Lady Vixen
The release of Abdelbaset Ali al-Megrahi
Lady Vixen, 20 of August of 2009 at 16:02

Can someone please explain to me what the decision has been taken to release the 'Lockerbie Bomber'. I know it is on 'compassionate grounds' as he has terminal cancer but I've not heard of the...

teenybash, friday 21-Aug-09 34

General groups

Hitched article topics