• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

12 of February of 2008

5948days 23hours

Discussions

Scooby Doo
**SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE**
Scooby Doo, 1 of September of 2009 at 09:43

Right roll on to a new month..... If you want to be removed, let me know, If you want to be added, please give me your total loss this month (total loss to date) if different and target loss for...

sweetersong, friday 25-Sep-09 20
leni
SW password
leni, 28 of August of 2009 at 18:35

I got home from class last night and realised I forgot to get this weeks password. Our usual person was on holiday and normally write it on a boardbut they never lastnight and I forgot to ask. If...

Evelina, tuesday 1-Sep-09 1
R
** June Challenge **
Royalty, 2 of June of 2009 at 15:27

1stbaby lb 6lb June Aim Alicat lb lb June Aim AllyDrew lb 11lb June Aim Babyboo lb 13lb June Aim bec lb 10.5lb June Aim Blackkat lb 5lb June Aim 2lb CharlieDaisy1 7lb 26lb June Aim 7lb claires lb 4lb...

Royalty, tuesday 30-Jun-09 59
Evelina
Experience of SW, Extra Easy
Evelina, 30 of May of 2009 at 21:23

I'm three days into my first week at slimming world, and so far it's been OK. I've been doing Extra Easy, and using about 8 of my syns each day I've heard that by doing Red or Green days I might be...

inalein, monday 8-Jun-09 9
J-jO.
Moonwalk
J-jO., 14 of May of 2009 at 11:11

So is anyone really nervous now. i keep thinking omg i will never do that. i have my [ack but still need to decorate my bra. jennie

catcat, thursday 14-May-09 9
Evelina
HELP! recommend to me your weight loss programme
Evelina, 10 of May of 2009 at 20:45

Ok, I am here as TBH, I don't know where else to go. I got weighed this morning (despite knowing I wouldn't like it), and weight two stone more than this time last year at 14st 10lb ☹️ I hate the way...

Tilly Floss, wednesday 13-May-09 2 699
Evelina
Disabled (blue badge) parking in London
Evelina, 5 of May of 2009 at 11:57

I am doing the Moonwalk in a couple of week, and will be travelling into London, and doing the walk with a friend who has a blue badge. I know that the rules vary between counties & authorities,...

Evelina, tuesday 5-May-09 3
paulapants
Don't read this if you have addictive tendencies.
paulapants, 2 of May of 2009 at 22:43

www.omegle.com transcript from conversation with random stranger tonight: Connecting to server... Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on. You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!...

nelops, wednesday 6-May-09 405
Mrs Magic
JK and anyone else who likes to look at wounds... (photo incl)
Mrs Magic, 10 of April of 2009 at 21:26

What do you think of my lovely neat wound? It's about 3" long, not 5" as first thought and an interesting array of colours. ?

Zoay, saturday 11-Apr-09 18
badkitti*
medics - water on the heart?
badkitti*, 3 of April of 2009 at 15:36

Right - is there such a phenomenon, and what is it due to? Flamin' kids and their random questions! Google is not my friend tonight PS can bile in the stomach lead to death - Can find anything...

badkitti*, saturday 4-Apr-09 3
M
White People with Blue Eyes caused the credit crunch
Mrs JMP, 26 of March of 2009 at 22:06

Says the PM of Brazil.

HeidiHole, friday 27-Mar-09 9
K
PSA - The Apprentice. 9pm BBC1
KJB, 25 of March of 2009 at 19:27

As above. Don't forget!

Mr JK, saturday 28-Mar-09 76
R-A
Following the house-buying thread, some practical money advice? (aka R-As emotional meltdown thread)
R-A, 13 of March of 2009 at 12:28

So I was brought up with the idea that you always pay back your debts before trying to save. And this seems to be the general advice from what I gather of the MSE type discussions I've had with people...

Missus Jolly, saturday 14-Mar-09 88
Evelina
Anyone an optician / opthalmologist / know about glaucoma
Evelina, 10 of March of 2009 at 14:45

Morgan (18 months) has spent the morning having eye tests at the hospital and it appears that not only is he very short sighted (-5.5 prescription), but they also think he has cupping in the back of...

Melawen, tuesday 10-Mar-09 143
MrsB
MPV stylie cars - cross posted
MrsB, 8 of March of 2009 at 23:55

Does anyone have the following cars? Ford S Max Ford Galaxy Toyota Verso I am looking to get something bigger - partly because I'd like to be able to seat the PIL in one car with us four when they...

mrs lilly, monday 9-Mar-09 14
MBK
Feel a bit odd (sens)
MBK, 8 of March of 2009 at 19:01

Saw my friend who was diagnosed with breast Cancer just before christmas today. She has had her 1st lot of Chemo and has her 2nd lot on Weds - she realised to day she has started to lose her hair. I...

MBK, monday 9-Mar-09 9
Flaming Nora
Breast cancer follow up treatment? Anyone in the know?
Flaming Nora, 1 of March of 2009 at 22:28

My mum is due her 6 month check up after her mastectomy but has no idea what to expect. She won't phone the hospital as she is too scared and I'm trying to find some information to help put her mind...

Flaming Nora, monday 2-Mar-09 4
vicbic
Masterchef
vicbic, 26 of February of 2009 at 20:23

Anyone else watching? I like Mat, but I think Andy will win. Can I just also just grumble at the continuity. Sending them off on the Eurostar, to get to France is fine, obviously. But the other two...

Roobarb, friday 27-Feb-09 7
I love shoes
Blue badge holders
I love shoes, 24 of February of 2009 at 14:10

I have just been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and am really suffering with my back and hips / knees at the moment I am still working (just, with a lot of help, support and struggles) and therefore dont...

I love shoes, tuesday 24-Feb-09 25
F
Lent thread
Fimble, 24 of February of 2009 at 09:05

Happy Pancake Day ? Is anyone giving up/starting/changing/examining anything for Lent? I am giving up chocolate. I am not completely sure of my reasons for this. It boils down to something like: to...

Cosmopolitan, wednesday 25-Feb-09 47
Clairy
Deciding your family is complete - not BT, I don't think
Clairy, 23 of February of 2009 at 11:42

I don't mean to be insensitive and will happily delete this thread if anyone thinks it is so. I suspect more people will relate to this here than on BT, hence me posting here. Family life hasn't...

Fluffy, tuesday 24-Feb-09 27
J-jO.
Moonwalk.
J-jO., 18 of February of 2009 at 10:40

So have we all got our training packs now. have we all started. i am doing the half moon and have been walking this week, up to 6 miles but need to push that. Also has anyone found out the theme yet,...

J-jO., wednesday 18-Feb-09 4
HeidiHole
Winkle Wonkle Donkle!
HeidiHole, 6 of February of 2009 at 19:46

Welcome back, chumster!

Mrs Winkle, friday 6-Feb-09 31
Eric
10 things we dont know about you....
Eric, 31 of January of 2009 at 00:15

Thought this might be fun....I'll start... I'm a mature student I play for a living I cant remember a time when I wasn't a mummy I dont like real coffee, but I'll devour the pretendy powder...

Marmite, wednesday 4-Feb-09 391 1
*ginni of the lamp*
Should patients have the right to refuse lifesaving medical intervention? (Uni research)
*ginni of the lamp*, 4 of February of 2009 at 10:54

Hi guys, I have to get the opinions of the general public on this question for a Uni presentation, so who better to ask than you ? The trigger material we've been given is on two people (one 14yo and...

pink munky, thursday 5-Feb-09 41
Pink Han-bag
A Short Stay in Switzerland
Pink Han-bag, 25 of January of 2009 at 21:38

Is anyone else watching? I'm sure I should be giving it my full attention but I'm not good at that.

Orly Bird, monday 26-Jan-09 29
Evelina
Property law advice, can anyone help?
Evelina, 10 of January of 2009 at 13:09

My Mum is planning to transfer her home into the names of my sister & myself, as she needs to go into sheltered housing, and can't do this if she has a house. Once she's moved the house will be...

Evelina, thursday 22-Jan-09 8
LizBjk
Wwyd? Very important.
LizBjk, 21 of December of 2008 at 19:38

I want a drink. There's only baileys here. I hate it. Do I stop winging, hold my nose and drink it. Or send my H to get some vodka. I know he'll say no so I'll have to talk him into it...

*Ginge*, sunday 21-Dec-08 6
R-A
Relatives being present at resuscitation (clearly sens)
R-A, 10 of December of 2008 at 11:42

I was at a course for advanced life support last week and we had a lecture about ethics of in-hospital resuscitation. I found out that apparently new guidance is that relatives should be allowed to...

monkey fingers, wednesday 10-Dec-08 65

General groups

Hitched article topics