• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

2 of October of 2004

7173days 11hours

Discussions

feathers
Going on holidays on your own
feathers, 16 of August of 2009 at 14:04

Just pondering really. If anyone goes on holidays on their own, how do you choose where to go and what to do? That doesn't sound right. Do you go with organised tours? Try to find a willing friend to...

Tanta, sunday 16-Aug-09 16
penguin1977
Halter neck dress and necklace?
penguin1977, 9 of August of 2009 at 21:49

Yeay or nay? Not sure - can't work it out. Am thinking of red chunky beads....with this dress.......

SunnyRedCakes84523, friday 28-Sep-18 5
Knownowt
Floor and fireplace in bedroom- WWYD?
Knownowt, 7 of August of 2009 at 17:18

Gargh, help me make a decision. Our bedroom currently has a (not v nice) brown carpet and an entirely minging 70s fireplace with huge hearth. Should I: 1. replace fireplace, putting same size new...

Tilly Floss, friday 7-Aug-09 13
Sunset21
Fecking estate agent rant - is this normal?
Sunset21, 5 of August of 2009 at 08:48

We're only just looking and not even on the market yet but I can see this really winding me up as time goes on. I rang an agent yesterday to book a viewing on four houses, that was 9.30am. At 1.30pm I...

superhoop, wednesday 5-Aug-09 22
Consuela Banana Hammock
Homebuyers/sellers kleek in here
Consuela Banana Hammock, 4 of August of 2009 at 09:22

Morning chaps! So where are we all up to - any feedback on viewings? Did any of you view a property over the weekend? Anybody's sale move forward? We filled in a couple of questionnaires from our...

princess layabout, tuesday 4-Aug-09 6
swampytiggaa
my brother died this morning
swampytiggaa, 2 of August of 2009 at 11:31

5am. That fcuking fiasco with the *** boat finished him off. just glad i got to see him last night before the end and that he was able to recognise who people were. rest in peace Michael xx

Sah, monday 3-Aug-09 93
Smint
John Lewis sale?
Smint, 25 of July of 2009 at 11:33

Any idea if there's a sale coming up at John Lewis? We need some new saucepans and have vouchers for the store, but don't want to buy some and then find they're half price the next week! Oh, and any...

Smint, saturday 25-Jul-09 5
R-A
Nice veggie-friendly restaurant, Central London
R-A, 4 of July of 2009 at 10:48

Probably a bit of a long shot, this one, but has anyone got any suggestions for veggie or veggie-friendly (ie good veggie options) restaurants anywhere around Central London? Could be West...

R-A, saturday 4-Jul-09 10
Mrs Magic
Sartorial advice please
Mrs Magic, 6 of June of 2009 at 17:02

I've finally got a skirt I love for my friend's wedding next this month. I had wanted a dress but my HH boobage has put most of them on the no pile for one reason or another. (sorry about the bad...

poochanna, saturday 6-Jun-09 5
J
What are your (and friends/family's) dogs names?
Janna, 20 of May of 2009 at 21:16

Inspired by the car thread ? We're (hopefully) getting a puppy in the summer so I hoped you'd be kind enough to tell me the names of dogs you know please? If your name is picked, the lucky winner will...

Mizz Pink, friday 22-May-09 63 1
Chicken
Favourite clothes shop
Chicken, 20 of May of 2009 at 11:38

I'm buying loads from ASOS (I think it may have taken over from my TS internet shopping addiction) at the moment and more and more bits from Oliver Bonas. Quite excited that Joy now has online...

Neville, thursday 15-Apr-10 20
WifeyLind
Non alchoholic versions of Pimms
WifeyLind, 15 of May of 2009 at 11:27

I'm organising a birthday party in a few weeks for my mum and uncle and as it's a garden party, struck on the idea of Pimms. However, whilst I'd lap up the alcoholic version, ? most people with either...

Flowery the Grouch, friday 15-May-09 5
B
Introducing Kevin
Boop, 8 of May of 2009 at 16:14

He came to stay with us as a foster dog at the start of April. Things were a bit rocky at the start as Riley wasn't used to sharing her space and he was quite stressed, having spent the past 4 months...

Clodders, wednesday 13-May-09 29
EJJ
Contact lenses online
EJJ, 8 of May of 2009 at 11:57

Can any one reccomend a good place for lenses online please?

crafty em, tuesday 22-Feb-11 5
Doughnut
House buying/ selling kleek - updates please - updated
Doughnut, 28 of April of 2009 at 17:58

We've had about 8 people round now I guess, on the market about 6 weeks. Friday's lady offered yesterday and today's viewer offered £1k more than her. It's only a couple of grand under the asking...

Doughnut, thursday 30-Apr-09 23
Stelly
Can someone talk to me about summer fashion please?
Stelly, 28 of April of 2009 at 14:06

I am sick of walking around looking like a typical American suburbanite with horribly outdated clothes. What is going to be "in" this summer? Smock tops? Florals? Skirts? Capri pants [shudder]?...

Mrs Winkle, wednesday 29-Apr-09 7
Vista Verde
How did You Celebrate Your 30th?
Vista Verde, 28 of April of 2009 at 13:52

Looking for some inspiration for one of my best mates who turns 30 shortly. Thanks

Spring, tuesday 28-Apr-09 22
EJJ
House buying/selling people
EJJ, 28 of April of 2009 at 11:47

I'm sure this may well have been asked before but to the sellers: House sellers, what do you do when people come round to view? I have been tending to make myself scarce, pop and have a quick coffee...

Doughnut, tuesday 28-Apr-09 5
Scarlett03
I introduce Oscar... a little bundle of energy
Scarlett03, 26 of April of 2009 at 14:28

He is a little cutie. He's just over 8 week old parsons russell. He only had us up once last night and to be honest that was because Mr Scarlett came in from work at 4.00 a.m. Training has begun...

GMT, wednesday 29-Apr-09 19
fifiminx
left handed yr 2 child, handwriting any advice pls? - x posted
fifiminx, 16 of April of 2009 at 10:33

My son does well in school, the only concerns his teacher has is with his handwriting. She gave me a handwriting book for us to practice in, I have bought him a left handed pen. Does anyone have any...

cornflake girl, thursday 16-Apr-09 8
catcat
Good, small lightweight camera for quick out and about shots...
catcat, 9 of April of 2009 at 19:53

We have a fairly decent camera but its quite heavy and bulky. Means I dont take it out as often as I should and then have to take fairly naff quality pics on my phone to capture a 'moment'. Are there...

Mrs Winkle, friday 10-Apr-09 10
Peaches
My brother is in hospital after a motorbike accident
Peaches, 7 of April of 2009 at 22:35

Around 6 pm UK time Mum got a visit from the police telling her my brother was either in, or on his way to hospital. She didn't know much, so I rang them and found out a little bit more. He's broken...

kr, thursday 9-Apr-09 35
Maxi
Feeling sad tonight (dog berevement related)
Maxi, 7 of April of 2009 at 23:48

My Grandparents today had to have their lovely westie put down suddenly. His name was Maxi (hence my user name ?) and he was only 10 years old. He was honestly the most lovely, canny, dog you could...

Lumpy Golightly, wednesday 8-Apr-09 13
moog
HIP - how long would you wait?
moog, 7 of April of 2009 at 11:02

I'm sure we arranged this late January / early February, we've had a man round to do his energy assessment and I realised the other day that we've heard nothing since. I've looked at our property...

Scarlett03, tuesday 7-Apr-09 6
barongreenback
Spa break in Cornwall - any recommendations?
barongreenback, 30 of March of 2009 at 18:36

Evening all - looking for a spa break in the UK, ideally in Cornwall. Does anyone have any recommendations? Looking for a couple of nights, suitable for a 7 months pregnant woman (and me, obviously...

Sciver, tuesday 31-Mar-09 11
J
Thoughts on this dress for a wedding pls...
Janna, 26 of March of 2009 at 14:06

Ignore the bow, I've taken it off (it's a brooch). So I bought this dress yesterday for an August wedding. It fits perfectly, like it was made for me. My concern is that it's red (too racey for a...

Evil Yoda, thursday 26-Mar-09 12
moomin8804
Lanson black label champagne, any good???
moomin8804, 24 of March of 2009 at 18:54

Hi everyone! I need to find a nice, yet decently priced bottle of champagne. My dad suggested Lanson, but i've never tasted it. Is it any good, drinkable? Even for people who aren't so keen on...

Arnaud, tuesday 24-Nov-20 21
F
For those who are self employed? what do you do?
Foodlover, 24 of March of 2009 at 14:02

Hi Guys ? I am desperate to work for myself, i have a few ideas of what i want to do - i know i can make a go of it! Where i work at the moment, i have to ask to go to the loo and not allowed to make...

Headless Lois, tuesday 24-Mar-09 3
E
changing the deeds on a house.
emmaloo166, 20 of March of 2009 at 11:49

Hi I wonder if anyone can help. Me and my partner bought our house 4 years ago but due to a bad credit rating the mortgage was done in just my partners name as this way we recieved a lower apr on the...

emmaloo166, friday 20-Mar-09 2
Doughnut
Housemoving kleek
Doughnut, 19 of March of 2009 at 18:20

What's occurin'? Two and a half weeks on the market and one viewing. The house we want is still for sale. I am yet to convince my Mum to buy ours to let so we can move ? Anyone got any good news?

chids, friday 20-Mar-09 8

General groups

Hitched article topics