Skip to main content
Nichola80
Nichola80

United Kingdom · From December 2004

Discussions

Fenella Fudge
Tap anyone?
Fenella Fudge, 20 of August of 2009 at 19:19

Just been reading through our local college leaflet and noticed that they do Tap classes. Seems to have sparked a bit of an interest with me, not sure why as I've never done it before and have no...

bluebella, friday 21-Aug-09 3
Braw Wee Chanter
And we thought Hitched had no more loopers.
Braw Wee Chanter, 20 of August of 2009 at 15:54

Https://www.hitched.co.uk/Chat/forums/t/132224.aspx ? All 300 of his employees were offended at the use of the word fookers. Probably not advisable to call him a cunt then? x

flissy666, friday 21-Aug-09 27
P
Strictly 2009 ?
Pint&APie, 19 of August of 2009 at 12:56

Da da da da da da da - da da da da da Looks like most of the line up has been announced . . . Allegedly signed: Ricky Groves (?), Ricky Whittle (?), Ferm "fibber" Britton and Ronnie's ex- Jo Wood...

Nichola80, wednesday 19-Aug-09 12
barongreenback
Anyone moved to Virgin media? Couple of Qs
barongreenback, 9 of August of 2009 at 21:33

I've realised I'm paying over the odds for BT and my broadband so was wondering if Virgin media could be the solution. A couple of questions that don't seem to be on their website: - Do you keep your...

Melawen, monday 10-Aug-09 18
Peaches
Quick update on brother and nosey neighbours
Peaches, 29 of July of 2009 at 18:23

Brother - much, much better since my Mum got back from her holiday in Austria. He was back at rock bottom again, calling me up to 30 times a day. I had to call the Doctors to him after another suicide...

Mrs Magic, thursday 30-Jul-09 7
Nichola80
Help, present idea needed, my nan is 80 next month!
Nichola80, 29 of July of 2009 at 00:54

Title pretty much says it all. It is my nan's 80th birthday on the 19th of August and I really want to get her something nice but I just don't know what to get her. In the last couple of years I've...

Nichola80, wednesday 29-Jul-09 7
hay
Teachers - Dress Code?
hay, 27 of July of 2009 at 14:36

Hi all I will be starting on a Primary GTP in September and am a bit unsure as to what I will need to wear on a daily basis. At a guess I'm going to need some form of PE kit, and I would think that I...

badkitti*, tuesday 28-Jul-09 12
Luthien
Antony Gormley's One & Other
Luthien, 17 of July of 2009 at 20:50

Is anyone else addicted to watching the Plinthers? I absolutely love it! I'm a big fan of Antony Gormley, his work gives me goosebumps and I wasn't sure I'd like this - but I do! It's been...

japonica candlewick, saturday 18-Jul-09 3
Oompa-Loompa
Holly Willoughby is replacing Fern....
Oompa-Loompa, 15 of July of 2009 at 21:18

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet but I've just seen on the news that Holly is taking over from Fern on This Morning. I like Holly but I'm not sure she can fill Fern's boots. I am however glad...

policefox lyn, thursday 16-Jul-09 5
S
Teachers! Threshold Round 8 - can you help?!
Sacred, 3 of July of 2008 at 18:20

Is anyone else completing it or have already completed? Argh! What a headache. I've finally decided to apply for threshold & my brain is now aching! I don't really know how to fill a whole page...

Lumpy Golightly, sunday 12-Jul-09 20
Luthien
Black Lace - Dance moves
Luthien, 10 of July of 2009 at 22:35

We started a little early on the Mojitos this evening. We then watched last nights Psychoville. On Psychoville some of the characters were dancing to Black Lace's 'Superman'. I joined in and only...

spot, saturday 11-Jul-09 22
essexmum
Job interview question (teaching related)
essexmum, 4 of July of 2009 at 09:08

I've got a job interview on Tuesday for a job I really really want. It's a learning support supervisor (basically a cover teacher). Now I've got loads of experience working with children (currently...

Nichola80, saturday 4-Jul-09 4
spacecadet_99
The perfect thing to come home to after a hard Friday!
spacecadet_99, 26 of June of 2009 at 17:47

I may have mentioned that it was my birthday on Monday ? Well today has been a hard and stressful day and I was glad to get home. The more so when I saw a parcel waiting for me. I opened it and it's...

Skittalie, saturday 27-Jun-09 11
Chicken
Wicked
Chicken, 23 of June of 2009 at 11:30

Went to see this night and really enjoyed it. DIdn't think the theatre was my sort of thing but I want to go every night now. Unless I can perform myself.

Nichola80, tuesday 23-Jun-09 2
R-A
Hitched and RL musings
R-A, 21 of June of 2009 at 16:35

So after 2 1/2 years hanging around here I met my first Hitcher yesterday - didn't get made into slippers ? - and it's got me thinking. I haven't got any Hitchers as friends on FB (I'm not on...

jelly baby, monday 22-Jun-09 49
Bowski
Is it just me or is mama mia poo?
Bowski, 20 of June of 2009 at 22:23

Ok I'm watching it whilst an arseholder but it's utter tripe! I like abba as much as the next person but it's badly acted, badly directed and has no real plot, I don't care who her dad is or that her...

Mrs Geriatric, monday 22-Jun-09 52
Doughnut
SND check-in
Doughnut, 20 of June of 2009 at 20:10

I was on a hen night last night and said no to a ball with H's mates tonight, so after a rather stressful day we're staying in and having BNS and goat's cheese lasagne*, potato wedges*, brocolli,...

flissy666, saturday 20-Jun-09 16
Margo
Next automatically opening an account when ordering online
Margo, 18 of June of 2009 at 15:31

I've just placed my first order with Next online. The order completed without giving me the option to put my credit card details in. I then recieved a confirmation email stating that they have given...

jelly baby, thursday 18-Jun-09 11
Sunset21
white linen trousers for chunky thighed ladies - where?
Sunset21, 15 of June of 2009 at 21:23

Pah, yet again i'm facing a wardrobe malfunction. I have a wedding evening do to go to at the weekend and fancy wearing a navy top I have but the white trousers I had from M&S last year to go with...

Nichola80, monday 15-Jun-09 6
Mrs Magic
Please not again. How poxy? (tmi)
Mrs Magic, 13 of June of 2009 at 12:57

I'm wibbling. ? I've had shingles twice and chicken pox three times. Today I have the pain in my head that I haven't felt since I had really bad chicken pox three years ago, ending up in an infectious...

Mrs Magic, sunday 14-Jun-09 22
I love shoes
OOOOOOOOH, O2 related
I love shoes, 13 of June of 2009 at 09:03

For those of you that are O2 customers watch out in your post in the next few days.. Ive just got a free bar of Green and Blacks chocolate from them!!! Full size bar not a mini one as well

Nichola80, saturday 13-Jun-09 2
Nichola80
Bill Bailey fans...
Nichola80, 10 of June of 2009 at 21:20

Last night me and my husband Joe went to watch Bill Bailey at the Lowry in Salford. Well we were about 3 rows from the front and on the end of the row. He asked for a volunteer at one point so I stuck...

AnnaBanana, thursday 11-Jun-09 7 678
monkey fingers
Music suggestions please
monkey fingers, 8 of June of 2009 at 18:34

Hello all I am trying to fill up my iTouch with lots of music for when I am in hospital. I want relaxing stuff, I love lyrics with meaning, I like to be able to sing along too (though will control...

MrsSW, tuesday 9-Jun-09 23
legless
i just got barred from the paper shop!
legless, 5 of June of 2009 at 20:20

Seriously. and i'm not even slightly fishwife. I am shocked though by some of the things paper shop lady said to me. I went in yesterday to pay my paper bill, bloke behind counter printed out account...

alleroo, saturday 6-Jun-09 50
Mrs Magic
Google logo lovers
Mrs Magic, 6 of June of 2009 at 09:27

How cool? http://www.google.co.uk/webhp?hl=en

Orly Bird, saturday 6-Jun-09 8
Mrs Magic
A year on...
Mrs Magic, 5 of June of 2009 at 18:03

I just wanted to post and say thank you to Hitched, as well as my branched off friends on Facebook and HPAD. It's the anniversary of my 'breakdown' this week, I can't quite believe a whole year has...

Nichola80, saturday 6-Jun-09 24
Iris
Is it OK to buy wine for teachers?
Iris, 4 of June of 2009 at 12:47

Master I has just over 4 weeks of reception left. I know people buy gifts for teachers these days. Is wine the done thing as I don't want to go down the twee tat route. His teacher is a lady in her...

LizBjk, friday 5-Jun-09 27
Spring
Who is this person?
Spring, 4 of June of 2009 at 23:10

It's someone who wears a big paper mache head and the head had huge eyes painted onto it (along with the mouth etc)?

Lillythepink, saturday 6-Jun-09 17
Sunset21
What cars do you drive and would you recommend them?
Sunset21, 2 of June of 2009 at 14:45

This is a very broad question but H and I have been looking at cars for ages and i'm bored and just want one now [stamp foot icon] He has rolls royce ideas but mini money. He won't have a base model,...

betty, wednesday 3-Jun-09 38
Ostrich
Stand up comedy - who's touring and who's good?
Ostrich, 1 of June of 2009 at 11:19

I know I can find this out online but I'm not clued up on current greats, so does anyone know who's really funny and touring (with dates in London) at the moment? I would have loved to get Dara O'...

Nichola80, tuesday 2-Jun-09 10
Mrs Magic
You say Britain! I say talent! It's Britain's Got Talent!
Mrs Magic, 30 of May of 2009 at 18:24

The final talent! Who is going to win? Who do you want to win? I really would like either Flawless or Diversity to win. I know Susan Boyle has had the most publicity and is the favourite but I'm...

flailing wildly, sunday 31-May-09 191

General groups

Hitched article topics