NickJ
NickJ

United Kingdom · From February 2005

• Beginner

Discussions

Houdini
HRML... To tattoo or not to tattoo?
Houdini, 3 of November of 2010 at 16:52

So I already have a tatt, but am really dithering on booking an appointment for the second! Which is the roman numerals for my wedding date which I would probably have on the bottom of my neck....

Mrs C, thursday 4-Nov-10 19
Zooropa
Annabanana (& anyone else waiting for U2 tickets)
Zooropa, 28 of July of 2009 at 14:33

Just seen an update on the ticketmaster website "U2 at Wembley Stadium on 14th & 15th August 2009 - Ticket Dispatch Update We are currently in the process of dispatching tickets. If you have not...

Mrs Magic, tuesday 28-Jul-09 7
Chicken
Hello campers
Chicken, 13 of July of 2009 at 12:05

Can anyone recommend a camping stove. Price not really an issue but it will only be used for breakfast for two people so doubt something massive is necessary. I was thinking something like this...

Chicken, tuesday 14-Jul-09 18
T
Brits on holiday abroad - perceptions of us
Toblerone, 10 of July of 2009 at 11:21

So on the Beeb this morning, they were discussing Brits abroad. And as usual a mixed bag of perceptions, but according to the piece, the further afield we go, the better behaved we seem to be...

Stelly, friday 10-Jul-09 47
S
WWYHD?
Scarlet Fifi La Voom, 10 of July of 2009 at 12:25

After me and H split up I had to get my dogs re-homed. This ripped me apart, because I have had one of my dogs since a puppy, watched her being born etc. I decided to get them re-homed together as I...

Flaming Nora, saturday 11-Jul-09 8
Copper
New dog...how to stop it "biting" hands/feet/wrists....
Copper, 8 of July of 2009 at 18:58

Warning- long post.. PIL have taken on a rescue dog. Their previous dog, a labrador *** died in February. She was a fairly typical lab, guided by her stomach but gentle and soppy as well. After a few...

Copper, saturday 11-Jul-09 9
Knownowt
Anyone heard anything re Margaret Beckett?
Knownowt, 5 of June of 2009 at 16:06

Rumours of resignation...might not be true.

Hecate, friday 5-Jun-09 41
Old Nick Esq.
John Hutton resigns.
Old Nick Esq., 5 of June of 2009 at 10:31

Arguably Labour's best Def. Sec. (which isn't saying much).

Mrs Magic, friday 5-Jun-09 7
Little.Miss-Scatterbrain
corset help required!
Little.Miss-Scatterbrain, 5 of June of 2009 at 16:01

I'm wondering if i am looking for the unobtainable i would like a corset which is : 1 low backed 2 a pale colour 3 longer in length as i have a really long back 4 less than £100 anyone recommend me a...

Zebra, friday 5-Jun-09 5
Knownowt
Basal cell carcinoma- anyone know anything?
Knownowt, 5 of June of 2009 at 14:46

My mum's just called to say that the results of a test she's had for an odd bit of skin (which she thought was a wart and therefore did nothing about for a while) have come back saying it's cancerous....

louised, saturday 6-Jun-09 9
Flump
What shall I call my new car?
Flump, 2 of June of 2009 at 20:42

Now I've never called any of my cars names in the past, but this one needs one don't you think? ? I pick her up at the weekend, am completely scared! ?

Mrs Magic, friday 5-Jun-09 35
RuthG
Help! Can I get my money back....
RuthG, 29 of May of 2009 at 13:04

I bought a camera through an online retailer who have now gone into liquidation. I had already previously agreed a refund with them prior to liquidation, will I get the money back?

RuthG, saturday 30-May-09 11
flissy666
Endoscopy - give it to me straight!
flissy666, 26 of May of 2009 at 17:21

I'm having a endoscopy shortly, and am a bit nervous! I'd be grateful if anyone could share with me (truthfully) what to expect, how much it hurts, etc. I've already decided to opt for sedation, as I...

Rebecca, thursday 8-Sep-22 14
Braw Wee Chanter
Danielle Lloyd - Attacked.
Braw Wee Chanter, 26 of May of 2009 at 00:06

I don't care what anyone thinks of her lifestyle or choice of boyfriends, this is absolutely hideous. Having been on the receiving end of something similar when I was 19, I know the poor girl must...

Braw Wee Chanter, wednesday 27-May-09 35
SophieM
Fashun people - opinions on this dress
SophieM, 22 of May of 2009 at 11:08

Http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/42140 I know I can always send it back if it's not right, but what do you think? I am a bit richer than I thought and I've been lusting after it for ages.

Sunset21, saturday 23-May-09 22
penguin1977
Kerry Katona - Whats The Problem?
penguin1977, 20 of May of 2009 at 23:32

Ok so I have had a few vinos owing to the fact I have the day off tomorrow. But I don't understand. Why would this utter fool do this programme? I never watched it before as H has a big prob with chav...

Doughnut, thursday 21-May-09 26
shoegal01
Working Hours - WWYD
shoegal01, 20 of May of 2009 at 10:15

I currently work 9 - 5 and am in the office at about 8.45 but like to leave 5 on the dot. My work is always completed on time and on the odd occasion that there is a meeting or work has to be finished...

Fimble, thursday 21-May-09 24
P
opininons on a 46 inch tv... anyone got one?
peanut, 21 of May of 2009 at 12:16

We have a 26inch tv, it was new in 2006 (just out a week) and its been fine but my H always thought we should have gone bigger. I reluctantly agreed and comprised to a 37 or a 42... We have the...

Lady Falafel, thursday 21-May-09 14
Evil Yoda
Photography Q - Tech advice for shooting at Antelope Canyon
Evil Yoda, 19 of May of 2009 at 18:56

I've posted this in the Flickr HPAD group but would be interested in any advice people may have on here.... 4 weeks tomorrow (hurrah) I am going on holiday and one of the places that we are going to...

Evil Yoda, tuesday 19-May-09 1
Mizz Pink
As you are more opinionated on here than BT......AIBU?
Mizz Pink, 19 of May of 2009 at 14:11

I have a friend who is in a long term relationship with H friend. They live 20 miles apart and both have young children from previous relationships. My friend has allowed her young d to call boyfriend...

irrelephant, tuesday 19-May-09 32
S
River Cobbler - a surprisingly nice cheap fish
shooting star, 19 of May of 2009 at 14:06

I bought 2 fillets of River Cobbler for £2 from Tescos last week. I wasn't sure what it would taste like being so cheap - but it was delicious! Like cod but with flavour! Even Mr Star liked it and...

GMT, tuesday 19-May-09 6
Roobarb
MPs expenses - how would you reform it? And a q.
Roobarb, 12 of May of 2009 at 17:40

OK, so I think it's quite obvious from media reports that many of our elected representatives have been taking the piss but also I think that the unique nature of the role they do means that stuff...

Mrs JMP, wednesday 13-May-09 50
Clairy
I am officially weird
Clairy, 7 of May of 2009 at 16:14

I feel deeply uncomfortable when people help me, when I have not asked them to. It's not a pride thing, I just don't feel as though I have earned it, and I have a little worry that I'll have to do...

Headless Lois, thursday 7-May-09 13
T
'girly' camera bag suggestions
tea and toast, 5 of May of 2009 at 20:25

I'm really starting to get into this photography lark. I really love taking the camera when we're going out places but I don't like the bag I currently use. It's a crumpler bag and doesn't really look...

tea and toast, wednesday 6-May-09 6
P
Politics, please explain
poochanna, 6 of May of 2009 at 09:28

I am very thick when it comes to politics and I've possibly only really shown a great deal of interest in the last few years. There is something that really puzzles me: In the normal job market, you...

NickJ, wednesday 6-May-09 9
NickJ
bum wiping
NickJ, 5 of May of 2009 at 16:48

I was listening to the radio earlier whilst in the car, and they were talking about arse wiping. Some guy called in and said he used the shower head on full blast to clean his arse, and various other...

Clairy, wednesday 6-May-09 60
Kaz_76
Love Actually (a confession)
Kaz_76, 5 of May of 2009 at 23:39

I'm really not a huge fan of romantic comedies, well not that I'd readily admit to it but just caught last half an hour or so on ITV2 and realised how much I love this film! ? Yes, I know it's pretty...

deliciousdevilwoman, wednesday 6-May-09 31
Flowery the Grouch
I may be a provincial dullard but...
Flowery the Grouch, 5 of May of 2009 at 17:11

... the whole thought of flying club class has me very, very excited. I've even been looking at the (sad) people selling the club class wash bags on ebay, to see what they have in them. [squeels with...

jelly baby, wednesday 6-May-09 19
Zoay
So how about a big hitched camping weekend meet up then?
Zoay, 4 of May of 2009 at 21:15

There seem to be lots of us who camp. We could pick a site and all go and mooch about together in the sunshine... have a nice walk somewhere and a bbq later... Mad idea or good idea?

Zoay, tuesday 5-May-09 16
Moose in the Garage
Renewing Wedding Vows - present suggestions
Moose in the Garage, 5 of May of 2009 at 17:13

My daughter and her bf have been invited to the Wedding Vow Renewal ceremony of someone she used to work with. She has asked me for ideas of what to get for a present and I am passing on that request...

Jayne E, wednesday 19-Aug-15 32
P
Hairdresser issues
poochanna, 5 of May of 2009 at 11:20

Ooooh, we seem to have a lot of this of late and I never thought I'd be posting as I've always loved my hairdresser! I have two, one girl does my colour and I have the salon owner to cut my hair. He's...

poochanna, tuesday 5-May-09 37
princess layabout
another news story - WTF?
princess layabout, 5 of May of 2009 at 16:47

Is it just me, or is this horrific? Talk about "Handmaid's Tale"

oldspeckledtam, tuesday 5-May-09 9

General groups

Hitched article topics