• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

13 of September of 2003

7554days 0hours : 55min

Discussions

M
6th Wedding Anniversary Gift
mel t 2b, 6 of October of 2009 at 14:11

Hi there! As in title....what the hell do I get my husband thats made out of IRON?! We like to follow the traditional anniversary gifts, but this is a toughy! Any ideas appreciated!! Ta Mel ...

Specialkat, tuesday 6-Oct-09
Ostrich
Anyone from/know Castle Donington or the surrounding area?
Ostrich, 23 of September of 2009 at 15:31

MrOs has just been posted to Castle Donington with work, so looks like I'm now a weekday single parent of two under 3, plus I work three days a week so I can see I'll have to be super-organised to...

Specialkat, monday 28-Sep-09 6
S
Long time no see!! Exciting news from me!!
Specialkat, 7 of September of 2009 at 23:37

Hi Everyone I've been lurking lately but wanted to say hello. My update is 12 months after my brain haemorrhage and I was given the all clear from the docs. I signed up with a personal trainer who has...

Purple Pixie, thursday 10-Sep-09 4
S
My good deed for the week!!
Specialkat, 27 of August of 2009 at 21:58

Today I have been able to offer 11 kids aged 16-18 apprenticeship contracts within the NHS. I am so chuffed to be able to give these kids a chance in a world that is very difficult to get that first...

Purple Pixie, friday 28-Aug-09 2 655
Spring
Hollyoaks update please - Layla
Spring, 7 of August of 2009 at 19:13

Is she still pregnant? I think i have missed quite a few!

tahdah, sunday 9-Aug-09 12
S
My Father in Law
Specialkat, 27 of July of 2009 at 22:55

Tomorrow my father in law is losing his leg following major problems with his arteries. He collapsed with constant cramp and now less than a week later he is losing it. His life is going to alter...

Daffy B, tuesday 28-Jul-09 5 822
S
Green Tea - my new regime - help!!!
Specialkat, 22 of July of 2009 at 22:05

I have signed myself up for 6 weeks of hell and have a personal trainer 4 times per week. I am 2 seesions in and he is recommending green tea for me to drink. I have never tried this. Do you add milk...

Moose in the Garage, friday 24-Jul-09 12
Doughnut
Any NHS people, Agenda for Change scale q
Doughnut, 5 of July of 2009 at 01:15

I'm looking around for a better job, and I wonder if you can jump bands? I've seen one 3 bands higher than I'm on and I wonder if you can only move up one band at a time? I did have a better job...

Specialkat, sunday 5-Jul-09 13
A
hollyoaks? poss spoiler
Angel eyes, 23 of June of 2009 at 18:44

Ive not seen hollyocks for 2 weeks, dont suppose anyone can fill me in pls? thanks

Specialkat, tuesday 23-Jun-09 1
allymc
Anyone have a Sony Ericsson C905 mobile?
allymc, 7 of June of 2009 at 19:41

I use the camera on my mobile a lot and in the past have found downloading the pictures from my Sony Ericsson phone to the laptop pretty easy. Since upgrading to the C905 a couple of months ago...

allymc, monday 8-Jun-09 1
S
Letter Writing Etiquette
Specialkat, 7 of June of 2009 at 14:26

Hi Gang I'm having a memory block today and wondered if you could help me out? When writing a letter Dear Sir, do you close with yours sincerely or faithfully? thanks Kxxx

Hoobygroovy, sunday 7-Jun-09 4
clairegwen
CT Scan & Dye-Test help needed & brain op through the groin....(poss sens)
clairegwen, 26 of May of 2009 at 16:20

My head is just a complete muddle. I don't want to google on any on the above, but would appreciate any positive info that people might have. First of all my aunty collapsed last tuesday with a blood...

Specialkat, wednesday 27-May-09 3
S
Word Help
Specialkat, 12 of May of 2009 at 22:27

Hi everyone i am pulling my hair out and wondered if anyone can help. I have a fourteen page document that I want to insert a 3 page document into to make it a 17 page document. Need to insert between...

Specialkat, tuesday 12-May-09 2
Zoay
So, from Mrs Magic's thread, how long before first meeting and marrying?
Zoay, 7 of May of 2009 at 17:33

For us it was 20 months from the time we first met until we tied the knot. How about you?

Roobarb, monday 11-May-09 99
S
Heathrow Terminal 3
Specialkat, 29 of April of 2009 at 20:13

Hiya everyone Do you know if there are any 'budget' hotels near to Heathrow T3? By budget I mean Travelodge etc? I need to book an overnight stay in a couple of weeks but won't be arriving til gone...

Specialkat, wednesday 29-Apr-09 2
S
Canada
Specialkat, 26 of April of 2009 at 22:46

I'm off to Canada in 2 weeks time and I'm really excited. But having never been there before wondered if anyone could recommend anything to do in the daytime/evening, rec any restaurants/touristy...

*LJ, wednesday 29-Apr-09 9
policefox lyn
Do Allied Carpets do finance (would love 0% too!!!)
policefox lyn, 26 of April of 2009 at 22:00

We have a rather large 4 bedroomed house which is about 8yrs old. The carpets upstairs are the original ones from when the house was built (I assume) and they really need replacing. Unfortunately we...

Specialkat, sunday 26-Apr-09
N
Going to Uni as a mature student – anyone done this?
NickyNooNaa, 14 of April of 2009 at 21:12

Background - I am married, with two children under three, I work 3 days a week, husband works full time, we have a mortgage. I am looking at completely changing my career which will need me to start...

Lady T, wednesday 15-Apr-09 25
Eric
Anyone going through life-changing stuff
Eric, 11 of April of 2009 at 03:00

I know there are lots of us, I've lost track really... But there has been Maxi, Pinkjay, Meep, Hollybags,LouM, a few anons ....and loads more. How you all coping? All I know is that if anyone had told...

teenybash, tuesday 14-Apr-09 59
I
Il Divo
Izzycat01, 10 of March of 2009 at 19:47

Hello, I went to see Il DIvo last week with my Mum as a birthday present for her. I wasn't really that bothered about them really but oh my god, the concert was fabulous and I've now booked to see...

Specialkat, tuesday 10-Mar-09 2
S
Adult Learners/Mature Students
Specialkat, 21 of February of 2009 at 23:14

Hi Can you recommend any books/study guides that can help towards imrpoving the way I write reports/assignments/essays? I have had a look in Waterstones today and there seem to be loads. Does anyone...

Caro 2004, sunday 22-Feb-09 5
S
Best colour theme for a study
Specialkat, 17 of February of 2009 at 19:03

Hiya gang I am currently planning to redec my spare room to make it a learner friendly study!! Can you recommend any colour schemes/layout to help? The size is approx 9'x9' and it has the grand old...

maxiemax, tuesday 17-Feb-09 4 424
S
any1 used champix?? or medics around?
SabrinaSpellman, 8 of February of 2009 at 22:19

Hi im in to week 3 of champix for stopping smoking...i havent had one for 4 days and its going well....just wondered if having looser sort of wobbley sensitive teeth is a usual side effect? they feel...

SabrinaSpellman, monday 9-Feb-09 1
S
Teachers - Primary/Secondary/FE/LL
Specialkat, 8 of February of 2009 at 19:43

Can you recommend any weekly/monthly publications?

Lumpy Golightly, sunday 8-Feb-09 5

General groups

Hitched article topics