mrs lilly

United Kingdom · From September 2003

Happily married 🎉

1 of January of 2007

6347days 17hours
sherry
men going for a wee, dab/wipe or shake?
sherry, 18 of February of 2009 at 18:04

I've posted on BT about toilet training boys and whether to teach them to dab/wipe their 'willy' or not. In your experiences do you know men who have dabbed or wiped or jangled and shaked?

mrs lilly, tuesday 11-May-21 248
kj82
Calling all Essex girls!!
kj82, 12 of September of 2009 at 18:11

? Hey ladies, Just thought itd be an idea to start a thread for us essex b2bs! (dont know if theres one already, sorry if there is Thought we could share venue, supplier/shop info and where to go or...

sujac, monday 14-Dec-09 24
Julesgirl
IPod Touch / IPhone or both?
Julesgirl, 4 of September of 2009 at 13:31

Am shopping about for a gift for my husband and wondering whether to get him a new Ipod Touch? He is going to upgrade his phone to an Iphone in the new year so I was wondering whether it would become...

mrs lilly, friday 4-Sep-09 3
Pink Han-bag
Harry Potter-with Spoilers
Pink Han-bag, 15 of July of 2009 at 16:16

I've just got back from watching it, I was so excited ? Anyone else seen it yet? What did you think? I really enjoyed it apart from a whole fight scene missing which was a shame and I really didn't...

Pops, sunday 19-Jul-09 39
policefox lyn
How much do you know about your OH's job?
policefox lyn, 9 of July of 2009 at 15:39

I notice on here quite a bit how someone mentions that their OH does some sort of job relevant to the topic and then gives an opinion/recounts a story based on their OH's job. Now my OH has a very...

fiona-100, friday 10-Jul-09 66
sherry
Dog owners, is this website accurate in your opinion?
sherry, 20 of June of 2009 at 17:23

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/children.htm Is this site accurate in it's grading do you think? Thanks

sherry, sunday 21-Jun-09 25
mrs lilly
Does this outfit suit/need a hat??
mrs lilly, 26 of May of 2009 at 16:27

My cousin is getting married in September and I have bought an outfit bu am slightly undecided as to whether it suits/needs a hat http://www.coast-stores.com/fcp/product/-/Tops/NASIMA-VOLUME-TOP/****...

Queen Gotcha, thursday 4-Jun-09 8
J
What are your (and friends/family's) dogs names?
Janna, 20 of May of 2009 at 21:16

Inspired by the car thread ? We're (hopefully) getting a puppy in the summer so I hoped you'd be kind enough to tell me the names of dogs you know please? If your name is picked, the lucky winner will...

Mizz Pink, friday 22-May-09 63 1
Zoay
So, from Mrs Magic's thread, how long before first meeting and marrying?
Zoay, 7 of May of 2009 at 17:33

For us it was 20 months from the time we first met until we tied the knot. How about you?

Roobarb, monday 11-May-09 99
mrs lilly
URGENT LEGAL ADVICE NEEDED RE Photography issue please!!
mrs lilly, 4 of May of 2009 at 19:17

Any Togs around please have ugent question need advice on please. ?

Peter, monday 4-May-09 8
mrs lilly
mrs lilly, 4 of May of 2009 at 19:18

mrs lilly, monday 4-May-09 337
M
Hotel With Pool Room - Anyone Know It?????
Me!, 30 of April of 2009 at 20:36

Hi, I've not been on here for ages but am now in need of some hitchers help lol I am looking for somewhere to go for our 3rd Anniversary and I remember ages ago there was a link on here for a hotel...

spacecadet_99, thursday 30-Apr-09 8
NickJ
24 (spoilers but not past hour 20)
NickJ, 30 of April of 2009 at 13:35

So jack lovers, whats going to happen do you think? if you know what happens in the end, DO NOT post it here on pain of death. this is just for speculation jack tracks down tony and kills him jacks...

Voldemort, thursday 30-Apr-09 24
leafy
I went to see the Prodigy last night
leafy, 11 of April of 2009 at 10:47

They were on at the MEN and were totally amazing. I still have ringing in my ears this morning. Did anyone else go? Dizzy Rascal was supporting but I didn't think much to him. Just thought I'd share...

mrs lilly, saturday 11-Apr-09 5
boogiebelle
OT - A question about bikini waxing (poss TMI)
boogiebelle, 28 of March of 2009 at 08:14

Right, I am going to go for my first ever bikini wax next Friday before I go on holiday. I have a very low pain threshold and i have only just started going for eyebrow waxes - used to pluck myself....

mrs lilly, sunday 29-Mar-09 9
Missus Jolly
AIBU - or is this a reasonable response?
Missus Jolly, 24 of March of 2009 at 18:31

I posted last week about being utterly miserable and oversensitve, mostly because I have a big death anniversery looming (tommorow - my dad - 10 years) which has made me feel pretty rotten. My first...

pigalicious, wednesday 25-Mar-09 18
M
Student Loan Company - advice/WWYD?
Marley, 16 of March of 2009 at 13:37

I have had a letter from the SLC advising me that they think I will repay my loan in full this year (hurrah!). Apparently if I agree with them I am to phone them (not sure what I do if I disagree). I...

mrs lilly, monday 16-Mar-09 2
mrs lilly
facebook/twitter
mrs lilly, 14 of March of 2009 at 13:55

Http://twattering.co.uk/ about sums it all up really....

mrs lilly, saturday 14-Mar-09 384
flailing wildly
upmystreet.com - do you match the profile?
flailing wildly, 12 of March of 2009 at 09:42

If you put your postcode into UpMyStreet.com, you get a 'full neighbourhood profile' which talks about the habits of the typical demographic in the area. It's quite fascinating (and rather funny!) to...

Rache, thursday 12-Mar-09 28
mrs lilly
People who tried for MJ tickets and failed
mrs lilly, 11 of March of 2009 at 17:52

All is not lost as I have found these: http://cgi.e*bay.co.uk/2-x-Michael-Jackson-Tickets-OPENING-NIGHT-8th-July-2009_W0QQitemZ400036455559QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Tickets surely this is a typo?? ...

mrs lilly, wednesday 11-Mar-09 9
Puss
Anyone a Virgin Active member? Personal trainers.
Puss, 9 of March of 2009 at 18:58

My wonderful wonderful husband having twigged how bloody I am feeling has worked out a way that we can afford Gym membership for me (with the plan to do 3 nights a week and 2 classes at weekend......

Consuela Banana Hamm, saturday 21-Mar-09 24
MrsB
MPV stylie cars - cross posted
MrsB, 8 of March of 2009 at 23:55

Does anyone have the following cars? Ford S Max Ford Galaxy Toyota Verso I am looking to get something bigger - partly because I'd like to be able to seat the PIL in one car with us four when they...

mrs lilly, monday 9-Mar-09 14
Hullabaloo
How do you 'own' your car?
Hullabaloo, 5 of March of 2009 at 16:19

We're looking around for something new for H and looking at something we can reasonably afford to buy outright. A conversation with colleagues has now lead me to believe that very few people do this...

Natasha., saturday 7-Mar-09 84
S
Gordon Ramsay's UK Restuarants
SAM83, 6 of March of 2009 at 12:06

Hi, My husband wants us to go to one of Ramsay's restuarants for his birthday in October. Can you recommend any one or tell me if there is one to avoid etc? We are coming from South Wales so would be...

Bink, friday 6-Mar-09 12
summer_sparkles
SW Extra easy days
summer_sparkles, 4 of March of 2009 at 17:54

I started doing SW online on Monday and even though I've read all the sections Extra easy days have thrown me. I understand the green and red days and have been doing mostly green because I don't eat...

fifiminx, wednesday 4-Mar-09 2
Clairy
Deciding your family is complete - not BT, I don't think
Clairy, 23 of February of 2009 at 11:42

I don't mean to be insensitive and will happily delete this thread if anyone thinks it is so. I suspect more people will relate to this here than on BT, hence me posting here. Family life hasn't...

Fluffy, tuesday 24-Feb-09 27
B
HELP PLEASE! Buying a diamond abroad/bespoke engagement ring
bigmomma, 21 of February of 2009 at 19:00

Hey everyone I wonder if yoou have any advice please? I have seen a design of a ring I really want and I wondered if anyone can recommend a good jeweller here or whether you have any avice on getting...

mrs lilly, sunday 22-Feb-09 2
Amethyst
Smeetham Hall Barn / Dove Barn - Suffolk - Anyone know these venues?
Amethyst, 20 of February of 2009 at 12:23

I've booked to view these venues on the 28th Feb. Smeetham Hall Barn gets really good reviews on the venue finder bit on Hitched. Dove Barn I found on google. Anyone getting married, got married,...

Amethyst, saturday 21-Feb-09 10
Wuzzle
*Sens* Cervical Cancer
Wuzzle, 19 of February of 2009 at 22:40

My mum has just called to say she's heard that a girl my brother went to school with has just been diagnosed with cervical cancer. She has just had a baby 6 months ago and has been experiecing...

Mrs JMP, friday 20-Feb-09 17

General groups

Hitched article topics