Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

sherry
Beginner May 2009

men going for a wee, dab/wipe or shake?

sherry, 18 of February of 2009 at 18:04 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 248

I've posted on BT about toilet training boys and whether to teach them to dab/wipe their 'willy' or not.

In your experiences do you know men who have dabbed or wiped or jangled and shaked?

248 replies

Latest activity by mrs lilly, 11 of May of 2021 at 22:32
  • Knownowt
    Knownowt ·
    • Hide content

Do they have lavatory paper in urinals? Of course not. I would be seriously grimmed out by any man who wiped or (*shudder*) dabbed.

• K
    katybell ·
    • Hide content

I have three boys and told them to 'jiggle' - no idea if this is right or not though!

• sherry
    Beginner May 2009
    sherry ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

No they don't, tbh it didn't register with me that they'd be no paper as I was thinking more at home where there would be toilet roll.

My OH says a quick shake is all you need.

• HeidiHole
    Beginner October 2003
    HeidiHole ·
    • Hide content

They shake in this house, and absolutely not more than 3 times...

Sorry, I am now laughing in a cringy way at the thought of the men in my life delicately dabbing the end of their knobs ?

• barongreenback
    Beginner September 2004
    barongreenback ·
    • Hide content

Dabbing is only necessary if you suffer from plumber's cock ?

• sherry
    Beginner May 2009
    sherry ·
    • Hide content

HH - i dunno what would be worse, shaking too much or dabbing. Girls are much easier?

• Old Nick Esq.
    Old Nick Esq. ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm glad someone else mentioned this.

• SK Returns
    SK Returns ·
    • Hide content

What on earth is plumber's ***?!

• Doughnut
    Beginner June 2008
    Doughnut ·
    • Hide content

I don't know much about this sort of thing, or potty training, but I must say your little boy is very advanced for his age if he's potty training already ?

• NickJ
    Beginner
    NickJ ·
    • Hide content

Dab? WTF ?! Pmsl imagine the poor lad at 14, in the changing rooms with HUD mates and having a per, and he dabs his ***. Waah! He'd live with the piss taking for the rest of his life Dab ?

• NickJ
    Beginner
    NickJ ·
    • Hide content

Dab? WTF ?! Pmsl imagine the poor lad at 14, in the changing rooms with HUD mates and having a per, and he dabs his ***. Waah! He'd live with the piss taking for the rest of his life Dab ?

• NickJ
    Beginner
    NickJ ·
    • Hide content

• Missus Jolly
    Beginner October 2004
    Missus Jolly ·
    • Hide content

God I am going to be like Evy on the towels thread. Mr Jolly wipes and goes into a cubicle to ensure that he can do so. Junior Jolly has also been taught to wipe on the basis that walking around with a piss covered willy is not nice. I'm a bit shocked by the anti wiping brigade ?

• Sare
    Beginner September 2002
    Sare ·
    • Hide content

Personally I'd have been happy for the ex to dab. At least then it wouldn't have ended up on the seat. Of course he didn't dab the seat after either so that might be colouring my view.

• essexmum
    Beginner August 2009
    essexmum ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

WSS. There is nothing worse than seeing a wet patch on boxers/trousers etc because shaking hasn't removed everything. My boy is taught to wipe dry as well.

• barongreenback
    Beginner September 2004
    barongreenback ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

<snigger>

• barongreenback
    Beginner September 2004
    barongreenback ·
    • Hide content

Fark me, it really isn't that difficult to shake and not drip piss all over your trousers like some sort of feral animal. Not that feral animals generally wear trousers. I despair for the future of mankind.

• M
    mrsbunny ·
    • Hide content

My OH shakes which I think is fine. However having discussed with two friends both say their partners wipe. I have taught my three year old to shake but his grandma gets him to wipe at hers - I think I'll have to have a word with her!

• C
    Beginner June 2006
    Croyde ·
    • Hide content

I have a wiper here, he shakes & wipes, I am told that he does this so that he doesn't walk around all day with a piss patch on his pants. Fair enough I think...he is just being hygienic after all.

• barongreenback
    Beginner September 2004
    barongreenback ·
    • Hide content

Still baffled by the piss patch on pants thing. Are some men unable to shake properly?

• Sparkley
    Beginner September 2007
    Sparkley ·
    • Hide content

No idea if my boyf wipes or shakes, but I do know he SITS DOWN to pee!! ?

I discovered this on NYE when we went to the loo together at a party - first and only time EVER - I never wee in front of a man, but I was rather drunked.

Anyway, he went to go for a wee and he sat down - I almost choked!!!! WTF are you doing I said! he said he always does it at someones house and at mine/his as it's difficult to pee and not splash..... he likes being clean so sits down - unless he is in a public loo or a urinal and he points and shoots.....

I thought he was a freak, and told him so, he was rather upset, until I spoke to friends, and some of them said that their OH also sat and peed if at someones house, or at their own, so they don't get pee evrerywhere.....

• WelshTotty
    Beginner December 2014
    WelshTotty ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Mr Wt kneels on the floor in front of the toilet to pee at home. I always wondered why I never ever found pee sprinkle on the loo seat, until about 2 years after we lived together and caught him kneeling and resting his knob on the seat while he had a waz. Anyway, he shakes and goes.

• Zooropa
    Super October 2007
    Zooropa ·
    • Hide content

My h always dabs. I find the thought of just shaking rather icky.

• Secret Lemonade Drinker
    Beginner
    Secret Lemonade Drinker ·
    • Hide content

Oh my god I really needed a laugh this morning!

Funnily enough I asked SB this question a few weeks ago (I cannot for the life of me remember why, I think it was one of those moments where I have '*** curiousity' and ask things like "Have you ever got it caught in a zip? and "When was the most inappropriate time it ever stood to attention?") and he pointed out the fact that urinals don't have toilet paper. He's definitely a shaker and I'm pleased to report he also does not walk around with a wee patch on the front of his jockeys or trousers! As Baron says, he's not a beast!

I find penises - penii? No that's almost a pasta, surely! - so interesting. I really wish I had one for a day - I can't imagine a part of my body having a life of its own. But then that's a bit like pregnancy isn't it? Hmmmm.... [SLD wanders off to think about body parts]

• fox-in-socks
    Beginner May 2006
    fox-in-socks ·
    • Hide content

I have honestly never heard of 'dabbing'. MrF (and my previous boyf) def just shake.

and i always wee in front of MrF and vice versa, it has never occured to me not to. if i even shut the bathroom door cub bags on it until i let her in, i just leave it open now.

• barongreenback
    Beginner September 2004
    barongreenback ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That is the weirdest, freakiest piss tale I have every heard. I'm not sure whether to laugh or refer him to an institution.

• Dooby
    Beginner
    Dooby ·
    • Hide content

Mr Dooby is a shaker and doesn't seem to have a problem with damp patches on his boxers (well not that i've ever noticed anyway).

• Puss
    Beginner September 2004
    Puss ·
    • Hide content

Mr P is a shaker too, in fact the only time he has "dabbed" that I am aware of was the other day when Phoebe handed him a carefully wadded pile of loo roll and told him too (newly toilet trained, totally mystafied that boys don't need to wipe like she has to ?). No wee stains to see here either.

We also don't shut the door anymore, no bogging point as it is like a red rag to a bull to the two small children. I have to make a mental note to close the door as I am climbing the stairs when we have guests ?.

• DaisyDaisy
    DaisyDaisy ·
    • Hide content

Shakers junior and and senior in this house. If senior is hungover or just woken up he sits down to wee.

I had a boyfriend who used to stand up to wipe his bum after a poo and it was..well I don't know, I kind of thought less of him and can't quite decide why. Like he was a 4 year old.

• WelshTotty
    Beginner December 2014
    WelshTotty ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Do both, cos I reckon its wierd too! However I do have spotlessly clean toilets, toilet seats and floors around the toilets due to his wierdness lol

• jaz
    Beginner
    jaz ·
    • Hide content

Is it weird to stand up to wipe your bum after a poo?

H sits to pee when possible, lazy git ?

• barongreenback
    Beginner September 2004
    barongreenback ·
    • Hide content

I have spotlessly clean toilets, seats and floors. My secret? Pointing my penis in the right direction ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics