Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

sherry
Beginner May 2009

men going for a wee, dab/wipe or shake?

sherry, 18 of February of 2009 at 18:04

Posted on Off Topic Posts 248

I've posted on BT about toilet training boys and whether to teach them to dab/wipe their 'willy' or not. In your experiences do you know men who have dabbed or wiped or jangled and shaked?

I've posted on BT about toilet training boys and whether to teach them to dab/wipe their 'willy' or not.

In your experiences do you know men who have dabbed or wiped or jangled and shaked?

248 replies

• WelshTotty
    Beginner December 2014
    WelshTotty ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Well Mr Wt points his in the right direction too, except he likes to be closer to the loo than most lol

• Bushbb
    Beginner
    Bushbb ·
    • Hide content

Mr BB sits down as well - although his excuse is he used to have a prince albert - so 2 holes....

• Sparkley
    Beginner September 2007
    Sparkley ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's what I told my bf to do, but he said that the water still sometimes splashes out......

Anyway Dave/Welsh Totty - kneeling down to pee is, erm, different.............. ?

SLD, I wish I had a penis too ?

• WelshTotty
    Beginner December 2014
    WelshTotty ·
    • Hide content

Different is certainly one way to describe it Sparkley, downright odd is another!?

• SophieM
    SophieM ·
    • Hide content

Kneeling down to pee is the funniest, freakiest thing I have ever, ever heard of.

Praying before the bog. Bizarre.

I have no idea what loml does, and no wish to know.

• WelshTotty
    Beginner December 2014
    WelshTotty ·
    • Hide content

Sophie youve made me giggle with that one, Ive never thought of it as praying before peeing ?

• barongreenback
    Beginner September 2004
    barongreenback ·
    • Hide content

A friend of mine once drunkenly disclosed to me that he preferred to masturbate whilst on his knees. But that's still less weird than kneeling down to pee ?

• Mizz Pink
    Beginner May 2007
    Mizz Pink ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

My H does this, he also shakes but not enough as he always has a wet patch. The most emabarrasing time was when he went to the loo in McDonalds in Dublin and crossed over THE busiest road to meet us, everyone could see.

I also have a wet seat all the time as we have a soft close loo seat and H finds it difficult to hold his k*ob and hold the seat, and its not big enough for him to need 2 hands.

what about the 'after sex 3 wee' does no-one else suffer from that?

• Redhead
    Beginner
    Redhead ·
    • Hide content

This is Hitched at its best. My word. ? ?

I think this is possibly the first and only time I can say that my husband is pretty normal. WT, you have made me laugh so hard!

MP, I have no idea what the 3 wee sex thing is?

• P
    Beginner May 2005
    Pint&APie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Kneeling is decidedly freaky.

As for men sitting - I have been known to enjoy the odd "posh piss" over the years. I remember last time this came up loads of hitchers being horrified (knownowt ?) at the thought of men doing it the girls way. ? Can't see the big deal myself.

• Mizz Pink
    Beginner May 2007
    Mizz Pink ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

BGB or Nick must know surely, am loving this thread btw, has cheered me up no end ?

• Sparkley
    Beginner September 2007
    Sparkley ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Eh?????

Also, HOW do you know what your OH does after going for a po???????

WHY do you know and why would you wnt to know?

I have never wee'd or poo'd in front on my boyf. Why do people feel the need to do this?

• Sparkley
    Beginner September 2007
    Sparkley ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I was horrified when I discovered my boyf does this ?

But after talking to friends (nice chats we have) it's not that unusual.

• Knownowt
    Knownowt ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It might have been me- I'm not a fan. However, in the context of kneeling, dabbing etc it pales into insignificance ?

I just find toilet hang ups in men a bit odd and a bit effeminate, as is too much concern about personal hygiene. I'd struggle with a man who used lots of skincare things and scent, say, which I think most people just see as normal.

• barongreenback
    Beginner September 2004
    barongreenback ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I have no idea what you're talking about, I'm afraid ?

As for the posh piss, reserved for drunken or pissing in the dark occasions.

• Mizz Pink
    Beginner May 2007
    Mizz Pink ·
    • Hide content

I sometimes see him wiping his bum, its not through choice.

We often wee infront of each other, and I've had to poo once too but that was an emergancy, H was in the bath and refused to get out.

the after sex 3 piss is when the kn*b is a bit cheesy therefore the piss comes out in 3 different directions, maximum spray will occur ?

• SophieM
    SophieM ·
    • Hide content

I'm with you, Sparks, I've never weed or pood in front of a man. It's private, damnit. ?

Kneeling to wee ?

• barongreenback
    Beginner September 2004
    barongreenback ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Cheesy nob after sex? Do you have a delicatessen up your snatch?

• Redhead
    Beginner
    Redhead ·
    • Hide content

Oh my life. ? ? at deli snatch. I have never, ever, in all my (very nearly) 32 years heard of a cheesy peni after sex!

• Redhead
    Beginner
    Redhead ·
    • Hide content

Oh my life. ? ? at deli snatch. I have never, ever, in all my (very nearly) 32 years heard of a cheesy peni after sex!

• P
    Beginner May 2005
    Pint&APie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Pretty much. I guess with me it tends to be if I get up in the middle of the night - I can't stand all that bleary-eyed squinting when you turn the bathroom light on.

Also, no idea about this sex 3 wee business.

• Redhead
    Beginner
    Redhead ·
    • Hide content

I have also never in all my (very nearly) 32 years pooped in front of anyone. Pee maybe, once, when drunkled, but it's not a regular occurance.

• Mizz Pink
    Beginner May 2007
    Mizz Pink ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

? No! I shower daily thank-you !! Hubby made out it was quite common, obviously its not ?

• P
    Beginner May 2005
    Pint&APie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ah, now I understand.

I think it has less to do with *** camembert and more to do with the foreskin not being relaxed back in its natural position.

• jaz
    Beginner
    jaz ·
    • Hide content

Isn't there something weird about men's after sex pee though? That it's harder ? to aim or something? Not talking from experience btw but from films and stuff (me myself and irene)

• WelshTotty
    Beginner December 2014
    WelshTotty ·
    • Hide content

Aha! post sex cheesyknobitus has to be more wierd than my husbands pray before weeing thing!?

• Mizz Pink
    Beginner May 2007
    Mizz Pink ·
    • Hide content

?

am so desperate to laugh out loud

• SophieM
    SophieM ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Or even minge mortadella, in the case of Mizz Pink's well-stocked nether regions. ?

• Tulip O`Hare
    Beginner
    Tulip O`Hare ·
    • Hide content

This thread is Hitched Gold. 'Posh piss' ?

I'm with Sparkley and Soph on this one - H and I have never peed or pooed in front of each other, and I wouldn't want to, really. Although I think H tends to use cubicles rather than urinals as he gets stage fright and can't pee if there are other people around. Bless him. ?

• Mizz Pink
    Beginner May 2007
    Mizz Pink ·
    • Hide content

There's knowt wrong with my flange, although it is a bit lop sided, its even totally hair free might I add.

• Sparkley
    Beginner September 2007
    Sparkley ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Cheddar Gorge ?

• KB3
    Beginner
    KB3 ·
    • Hide content

WTF? Cheesy knob after sex ? I sooo wish I wasn't eating an egg mayo sandwich right now ?

I've often wee'd infront of MrKB. I can't poo though. He has a terrible habit of talking to me through the door whilst I'm trying to go which totally puts me off.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics