Skip to main content
T
thirteentreasures

United Kingdom · From March 2006

Discussions

Starburst
jewellery help please
Starburst, 21 of January of 2010 at 13:53

Can anybody recommend any HIBs for jewellery? My friend is looking for a necklace, bracelet and earrings made with swarskovi crystals. Many thanks in advance?

The Little Jewellery, sunday 24-Jan-10 9
Four-Little-Monkeys
WANTED: Leaves and Twigs theme or Red, Ivory and Gold Items
Four-Little-Monkeys, 22 of October of 2009 at 12:33

We have decided to have a leaves and twig theme for our autumn wedding (oct 2010) If anyone is selling anything which will match our theme or colours please email me with details, pictures and price...

Four-Little-Monkeys, monday 14-Dec-09 4
CorrineSmithDesign
It's been a long time......
CorrineSmithDesign, 8 of December of 2009 at 14:46

So long in fact that I've had to re-register?. I'm sure I won't recognise many people on here as most of them will have moved on. Anyway just thought I'd say hi as I didn't want to seem rude and start...

CorrineSmithDesign, wednesday 9-Dec-09 14
B
Anyone hiring their wedding dress?
bertiebertiebertie, 7 of December of 2009 at 17:55

Evening all, Just wondering if anyone is hiring rather than buying their dress for the big day? I'm quite unsentimental about keeping the dress and would rather hire something really nice and not have...

bluewater, wednesday 9-Dec-09 6
Jumbly Girl
Hair accessories stocked in Sassi Holford...?
Jumbly Girl, 22 of November of 2009 at 22:59

Does anyone know the names of any of the hair accessory designers who's designs are stocked in Sassi Holford's boutiques? I tried some lovely pieces on when I was there last, but can't remember the...

thirteentreasures, monday 23-Nov-09
I
gaaawd i'm bored! anyone else?
irrelephant, 5 of November of 2009 at 15:13

Hola ladies. A horrible rainy guy fawkes day here in lincoln. i'm also incredibly bored. i came home for a sleep because i have a migraine but ended up cleaning the kitchen because one of my...

irrelephant, sunday 8-Nov-09 18
thefuturemrsclarke
anybody got any ideas for headwear?
thefuturemrsclarke, 6 of November of 2009 at 12:38

I want my hair up, and although i ordered a tiara im not sure if it really suits me or not. what can i have instead? my hair is very fine and doesnt keep things in easily. the tiara that i ordered was...

urbanbride, monday 13-Dec-10 36
GeordieBarbie
Tacky or not...
GeordieBarbie, 5 of November of 2009 at 12:49

I can't decide - though i'm thinking probably tacky. Just came across these place cards whilst looking for some on ebay. My room is very elaborate (First Class Dining Saloon on board the SS Great...

GeordieBarbie, friday 6-Nov-09 7
ch4r1ie
Buying a Dress online?
ch4r1ie, 5 of November of 2009 at 13:18

Hi ladies, I'm new here, although I've been engaged since March 08. I am seriously considering buying a dress from a company in China (won't say who because not sure if allowed on this forum). My...

ch4r1ie, thursday 5-Nov-09 8
G
Dress help!
gumdrops, 4 of November of 2009 at 23:31

Hi! I need some help with a dress I have found. I saved the picture to my computer but stupidly didn't make a note of the designer! Does anybody know who this dress is made by? thanks for any help! ...

Kim31, thursday 5-Nov-09 1
B
Headgear - veils/hair down?
brideseekingblush, 5 of November of 2009 at 10:57

Hello ladies. Now I have the dress, my thoughts are moving to my head. I quite fancy a veil, but my hair doesn't look good up (I was thinking of something similar to a half ponytail with the bits...

Katie V, friday 6-Nov-09 8
N
Separation - breakdown of marriage - help please :(
Need_help_please, 26 of October of 2009 at 10:02

I have been a regular hitcher on and off but wishing to go anon for the time being. I know this forum is such a lovely place and have helped a lot of people over the time so now can I please can I...

thirteentreasures, tuesday 3-Nov-09 2
Nicole84
Taupe Hat or/and fascinator
Nicole84, 10 of October of 2009 at 19:38

Mums having trouble finding taupe hat or fascinator for wedding. Preferably something glamorous!

thirteentreasures, tuesday 3-Nov-09
AutumnRose
I ordered my dress today - quick flash!!! **pic back up**
AutumnRose, 31 of October of 2009 at 19:50

I finally got my camera to work so thought i'd have a quick flash of my dress. Ordered it today and i'm so so so so soooooooooooooo happy!!! I fell in love with a deffierent one originally but had a...

HillierB2B, monday 2-Nov-09 18
T
HIBs help please
thirteentreasures, 2 of November of 2009 at 11:08

Ok, so I just renewed my advert with Hitched so now I'm a HIB again. how do i get my profile to show that? Thanks for any help.

Vanilla Pod Design (, monday 2-Nov-09 3
Cookie Galore
Jewellery help!
Cookie Galore, 28 of October of 2009 at 14:22

As you can see from my ticker I'm rapidly running out of time to find some jewellery to go with my dress (also for my bridesmaid but that's not so important as her dress is fairly easy to get...

thirteentreasures, monday 2-Nov-09 2
thefuturemrsclarke
iv sprained my ankle
thefuturemrsclarke, 1 of November of 2009 at 08:52

And it hurts . and i feel like an idiot cos iv got crutches which i cant use very well. and iv got to go to work tommorow looking like an idiot. anybody want to come laugh at me?

thirteentreasures, monday 2-Nov-09 9
R
Wanted Polly Edwards 'Golden Star' Side tiara
Racheal2703, 15 of September of 2009 at 14:05

Hi, Im looking for Polly Edwards 'Golden Star' Side tiara please. please email me *******.********@*******.**.** Thanks x

thirteentreasures, monday 2-Nov-09 1
Stazzle
O/T Is it bad that...
Stazzle, 30 of October of 2009 at 11:21

...I am really looking forward to just getting completely and utterly b*llocksed tonight?! ? I have been completely skint for about a month and haven't seen my best friends for a big night out for...

ashmegdj, saturday 31-Oct-09 20
Maxibon
[bounce] Weekend Good/Bad thread!!
Maxibon, 30 of October of 2009 at 11:26

Not sure if one has started already this morning... Good : pay day Bad : I'm part time so it wasnt much Good : halloween fun all weekend, i'm not dressing up but I'm looking forward to the scary pub...

FIONATS73, friday 30-Oct-09 17
woo-woo
Lovely Londoners- I need your help!
woo-woo, 29 of October of 2009 at 11:22

Hi Just looking for some help. I have tickets to see Paul McCartney in December at The O2 and I am currently trying to book train tickets. Could someone please tell me what train station is the...

thirteentreasures, friday 30-Oct-09 7
T
Back again but it's all over
thirteentreasures, 30 of October of 2009 at 10:36

When I was last on here it was not long to go. Then I spained my ankle really badly and ended up off work for a few weeks and my computer was broken so I couldn't hitch. . It was so frustrating, just...

thirteentreasures, friday 30-Oct-09 7
H
1st Dress Fitting - wobbles
happy&stressed, 30 of October of 2009 at 10:44

Hi I've got my first dress fitting today, have been doubting if i've chosen right dress, but too late now. I'm sure i will love it again when i see it but i was hoping to be at least half a stone...

hapibride2be, sunday 1-Nov-09 5
Emj85
O/T For Fun - Any Dr Who fans on here???
Emj85, 30 of October of 2009 at 10:23

Just for fun, Totally off topic but the places thread got me thinking about cardiff which at the moment for me is dr who town ? so just wondered: Are there any dr who fans round here? If yes do you...

Emj85, friday 30-Oct-09 9
S
My dress arrived!! *pics*
Serafina, 11 of September of 2009 at 17:59

After lots of wobbles recently, my dress arrived two months before I was expecting it... and it's perfect. No alterations needed and I really like it (the bolero is just a pinned sample at the moment,...

Serafina, saturday 12-Sep-09 16
T
Has anyone opened the bar yet?
thirteentreasures, 11 of September of 2009 at 17:13

... or can I? the only thing is I can't decide what I want to drink.

jem179, friday 11-Sep-09 8
HatTrick
Is it naughty if........
HatTrick, 11 of September of 2009 at 14:48

I print off the inside bits for my invites using works printer??? It's on pearlescent paper, so if I use my printer at home the ink just WILL NOT dry and it smudges everywhere. Have done a test one at...

thirteentreasures, friday 11-Sep-09 12
VeeDubLuv
Wedding Venues - SE England - Please help!
VeeDubLuv, 11 of September of 2009 at 12:56

Hi all Can you please suggest wedding venues in SE England. I have no idea where to start or what I really want, so more suggestions the better! We are going to view a venue next week but it's more of...

millymolly83, saturday 12-Sep-09 15
A
Table Centres - please flash
amee, 9 of September of 2009 at 12:57

Hey all Thought I had this all sorted and now am having second thoughts. Unfortunately I don't have any pics to share with you, however, I shall try and explain as much as I can. We are having six...

thirteentreasures, friday 11-Sep-09 11

General groups

Hitched article topics