Skip to main content
raspberryjam
raspberryjam

United Kingdom · From January 2006

Discussions

Red Baroness
What are your favourite crisps?
Red Baroness, 23 of June of 2011 at 13:26

I'm currently munching on some Wotsits. Mr RB hates them and says they give me cheesy breath. His loss!

Spangler, friday 24-Jun-11 43
workinghard
Would you go to a charity wedding dress ball?
workinghard, 29 of August of 2009 at 13:59

I'm organising a charity ball in March for BLISS and the special care unit that looked after my baby. Only got as far as contacting possible venues at the moment but am toying with the idea of having...

raspberryjam, sunday 30-Aug-09 14
Lexi
Places to eat in Winchester?
Lexi, 24 of August of 2009 at 13:34

Can anyone recommend anywhere nice to eat in Winchester? I'm taking my best friend out for a celebratory lunch and would really like to book somewhere special. Thanks.

Lexi, tuesday 25-Aug-09 3
Gone With The Whinge
what to do with a glut of peppers?
Gone With The Whinge, 20 of August of 2009 at 20:32

I have loads of peppers from the farmers' market; was going to make soup but my blender has gone kaput. Any bright ideas on what I can do with them?

Tulip O`Hare, thursday 20-Aug-09 6
Gone With The Whinge
food shopping advice please
Gone With The Whinge, 12 of August of 2009 at 17:01

Does anyone just "buy as they need" when it comes to food? I've just moved to a town (Salisbury) and always used to rely on shopping deliveries, which I can't have any more. I am surrounded by shops...

raspberryjam, wednesday 12-Aug-09 4
Mrs Magic
Share your weird and wonderful food combinations
Mrs Magic, 11 of August of 2009 at 11:54

I mentioned this on legless' dinner thread but it's still making me chuckle so thought I would ask for any weird and wonderful things/combinations you have eaten recently. Mum and I were at my...

babygreenuk, wednesday 12-Aug-09 77
raspberryjam
Body attack classes
raspberryjam, 10 of August of 2009 at 20:27

Has anyone been to one of these, how hard going is it? My friend is trying to talk me into going and I am a bit nervous due to the total lack of co-ordination I have. Many thanks

Champagne, monday 10-Aug-09 3
Scooby Doo
**AUGUST CHALLENGE**
Scooby Doo, 8 of August of 2009 at 15:00

Right I have taken over the list temporarily have just copied and pasted from the July list so as below... If you want to be removed, let me know, If you want to be added, please give me your total...

SJGemini, tuesday 1-Sep-09 28
kierenthecommunity
what's for tea?
kierenthecommunity, 26 of July of 2009 at 17:51

The nostalgia thread reminded me, we used to have one of these a day. and i used to get dead jealous of what everyone else was having! we're having rose veal from the farmers market. it better be nice...

Mrs S*, sunday 26-Jul-09 28
ooh la la
CALLING ALL OLD MARRIEDS....
ooh la la, 19 of July of 2009 at 22:19

We all love looking at photos, so please, pretty please, can you flash us some of your photos.... Without sounding too bossy, please can you flash... You in "the" dress, The venue / table layout, The...

Snow Patroller, friday 2-Oct-09 177
Cracklin Rosie
Wedding Cake Flash
Cracklin Rosie, 14 of July of 2009 at 21:26

I'm going to see about my wedding cake in a couple of days and haven"t a clue what to get. Any ideas would be appreciated. Show me yours!

Melancholie, sunday 19-Jul-09 38
HaloHoney
I am Racing For Life today - who would you like me to race for?
HaloHoney, 19 of July of 2009 at 12:25

I am trying to put as many names on my back as possible to Race For Life for. If you would like someone's name on my back, just let me know and I will put them on and wear their name with pride....

HaloHoney, sunday 19-Jul-09 18
Oompa-Loompa
Holly Willoughby is replacing Fern....
Oompa-Loompa, 15 of July of 2009 at 21:18

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet but I've just seen on the news that Holly is taking over from Fern on This Morning. I like Holly but I'm not sure she can fill Fern's boots. I am however glad...

policefox lyn, thursday 16-Jul-09 5
Chicken
Can you draw?
Chicken, 15 of July of 2009 at 16:21

I can't. Would love to be able to.

raspberryjam, wednesday 15-Jul-09 14
R
Anyone a hospital doctor? Or does anyone know one personally?
Ruby 2, 15 of July of 2009 at 11:37

How easy is it to get time off if you are on the rota to be working, or even on call on a given day? Say it was for an extremely important family event - a one-off for a very close family member? It...

Ruby 2, friday 17-Jul-09 10
St. Knickerless
Swine flu (not about me)
St. Knickerless, 14 of July of 2009 at 09:09

Can anyone please tell me why previously healthy people are dying from this? I know that we dont have specific details of the individual cases, but what is it that would be killing people? What would...

Mal, friday 17-Jul-09 90
Gray
Another help with name ideas post
Gray, 13 of July of 2009 at 12:40

This is our new addition to the family and it's a she, we have a list but none seem to suit her. We don't pick her up until 31st, so lots of time to decide. Any ideas?

jelly baby, monday 13-Jul-09 8
raspberryjam
Another cat question- sorry x posted
raspberryjam, 13 of July of 2009 at 12:59

My 2 cats are being terrorised by another cat and today I found it in our house with my 2 cats hiding from it. Is there any tricks to keeping other cats out of your house without having to resort to...

raspberryjam, monday 13-Jul-09 241
raspberryjam
Please help-key lime pie
raspberryjam, 10 of July of 2009 at 18:42

Hoping someone can help me, there was a recipe doing the rounds on here a while back for a key lime pie and I am sure it had a pastry bottom, my friend loved it and has requested I make it for her...

raspberryjam, friday 10-Jul-09 266
HeidiHole
What's your favourite Michael Jackson song?
HeidiHole, 26 of June of 2009 at 22:10

His back catalogue is vast, and every time I pick one I think "oh no, what about this song..and this one...and this one..". But having listened to a couple of his albums today I'm going to choose Man...

lyni, monday 29-Jun-09 48
Flowery the Grouch
Books wot I read on my summer holiday ;)
Flowery the Grouch, 25 of June of 2009 at 16:03

Having already asked for plenty of ideas for reading this year I thought I would give some back Love Letters - Katie Fforde. Chick-lit of the most gentle kind, the perfect start to a holiday. If you...

Flowery the Grouch, friday 26-Jun-09 24
Spring
How much do you drink a day?
Spring, 14 of June of 2009 at 17:32

I am a bit concerned about how little i drink. I try to drink more but i never remember or i am never thirsty so don't think to get myself one. I have about 2 cups of tea a day and that's it. I have a...

lyni, monday 15-Jun-09 21
S
Filling & healthy breakfasts suggestions
SAM83, 7 of June of 2009 at 12:55

Can anyone suggest anything healthy and filling for breakie apart from porridge or muesli. No matter what I add to either of them I just cant stand the taste, texture or anything. I need to start...

Ginger, sunday 7-Jun-09 8
Sare
What was the last childish thing you did?
Sare, 3 of June of 2009 at 14:13

I've just sent a rude voice text to my home phone so I could hear the posh lady say smutty things. It entertained me enough to put off sorting out the spare room.

MrsMcB2B, friday 5-Jun-09 71
Sunset21
Food issues - Beyond Chocolate? Anyone got it/read it?
Sunset21, 1 of June of 2009 at 09:23

I was sat in the car with H yesterday following yet another pact to lose weight starting today. We both yo-yo diet and have been successful in losing the weight and getting fit, my main stumbling...

Mad, monday 1-Jun-09 7
Doughnut
Java (programming) heeeelp
Doughnut, 30 of May of 2009 at 18:40

Anyone? ? I was 'getting it' until I had to write my own code. Now I can't make my constructor work. Does anyone speak Java? I study online at home, and I have no-one to ask. I have Googled but I...

Doughnut, sunday 31-May-09 16
Mrs Magic
You say Britain! I say talent! It's Britain's Got Talent!
Mrs Magic, 30 of May of 2009 at 18:24

The final talent! Who is going to win? Who do you want to win? I really would like either Flawless or Diversity to win. I know Susan Boyle has had the most publicity and is the favourite but I'm...

flailing wildly, sunday 31-May-09 191
Hepburn
Swimming
Hepburn, 28 of May of 2009 at 12:57

So I've been swimming as part of my major health kick/diet now for 2 weeks and my second weigh in is tomorrow, I'm hopeful to ahve lost another 3 Lbs ish ? Anyhoo, I've ramped up my lengths from 10 on...

English Girl in Bang, sunday 31-May-09 15
raspberryjam
BGT
raspberryjam, 28 of May of 2009 at 20:34

My god there is some crap acts on tonight- Julian smith to go to the final the rest are rubbish.

Flowery the Grouch, friday 29-May-09 53 1
HeidiHole
BGTers
HeidiHole, 26 of May of 2009 at 20:27

It's on early tonight. Who's on? Does anyone know?

Nichola80, tuesday 26-May-09 91

General groups

Hitched article topics