• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

17 of June of 2006

6546days 20hours

Discussions

C
Replacing a conservatory with an extension
Croyde, 29 of August of 2009 at 17:29

Hi, Our conservatory joins our kitchen (17’5 x 11’8) and we are thinking of replacing it with an extension and knocking out the old external kitchen wall so that we have one large kitchen diner. Has...

Croyde, sunday 30-Aug-09 2
C
Present for someone going round the world?
Croyde, 25 of August of 2009 at 09:54

Hi all, My assistant is off round the world for 18 months next month and as normal there will be a leaving card and collection, but I am stumpted at what to get her as a present. The fund will be...

Hepburn, tuesday 25-Aug-09 14
C
Cornwall SC Accommodation ??
Croyde, 21 of August of 2009 at 19:58

Wondered if anyone can help? I am after some recommendations of self catering cottages in cornwall that are near the sea, plenty to do, fairly modern inside budget for a week next June about £700...

Melawen, friday 21-Aug-09 2 977
C
Fat!
Croyde, 20 of August of 2009 at 08:38

Ok so I am a realist and I know that I have gained 2 stone in the last 2 years - I am starting to go to the gym and we have bought bikes and I am aware that I look like a lard arse, but why oh why do...

Croyde, thursday 20-Aug-09 354
A
Cat people - help please! Litter trays - UPDATE WITH PICS
alison76, 9 of August of 2009 at 08:55

Hello - as of yesterday we have a new edition to the household - Shrek the cat. We've re-homed him from Battersea. On the whole he's settled in really well - eating, cleaning, using the litter tray...

alison76, monday 10-Aug-09 25
LizBjk
Phobias (admittedly stolen from BT)
LizBjk, 8 of August of 2009 at 19:52

Do you have any? I have many. I am a wuss. Spiders. Not the skinny ones, but the proper spiders. Black ones. I can't do anything with them. Not even suck them up in the hoover. <shudder> The...

teenybash, monday 10-Aug-09 36
SophieM
Weekend plans thread
SophieM, 31 of July of 2009 at 11:58

Since Chicken seems to be AWOL... LOML is in Newcastle so I have a solitary weekend planned. I'm off to the private view of a friend's exhibition on Oxford tonight (much less glam than it sounds!) -...

Tillybean, saturday 1-Aug-09 47
MBK
A Saturday WWYD - 'Friend' related
MBK, 18 of July of 2009 at 09:52

So A friend I have has been wanting to get together for some time but I have had so much on there just hasn't been time. We are meant to be getting together tonight. However last night I sent her a...

MBK, monday 20-Jul-09 15
Gryfon
Someone put my mind to rest re swine flu and colds
Gryfon, 12 of July of 2009 at 13:48

I'm feeling fairly grotty at the moment, have a headache, runny nose, sore throat etc...however I'm thinking that there isn't any chance of it being swine flu as I presume swine flu is like normal flu...

Gryfon, sunday 12-Jul-09 8
policefox lyn
How much do you know about your OH's job?
policefox lyn, 9 of July of 2009 at 15:39

I notice on here quite a bit how someone mentions that their OH does some sort of job relevant to the topic and then gives an opinion/recounts a story based on their OH's job. Now my OH has a very...

fiona-100, friday 10-Jul-09 66
Hugo Brambles
Did you talk to your OH about getting engaged?
Hugo Brambles, 3 of July of 2009 at 21:46

OH and I have been together for 5 1/2 years now. We had a total whirland romance when we met and I think we'd have got married there and then after a couple of months BUT for the fact I was already...

swedish leprechaun, sunday 5-Jul-09 41
J
Has anyone had a loft conversion done?
josie, 28 of June of 2009 at 17:35

We are thinking about having our loft converted and us having our bedroom up there. Has anyone had theres done and could you give us some idea of what it cost please

Lady Vixen, monday 29-Jun-09 4
Squiggle
X-posted - Devon restaurant recs?
Squiggle, 27 of June of 2009 at 20:11

I am going to Northam in Devon next week, and want to boko a fancy restaurant for my Mum and Dad as it is Dad's birthday while we are away. I just wondered if anyone had any recommendations? Thanks...

Squiggle, sunday 28-Jun-09 8
Zo�
A get it off my chest and out in the open thread
Zo�, 25 of June of 2009 at 17:22

I just wanted to post this to help make it easier for me to be open and honest about the process with people. Right... I am having weightloss surgery. I have thought long and hard about it and have...

Beez, saturday 27-Jun-09 32
NeoShoegal
Opinions requested on a logo please
NeoShoegal, 27 of June of 2009 at 11:34

I'm getting a new logo for my company (we've gone limited, the website needs a good update and a bunch of other changes have been made, so a new logo seemed like a good idea). So I've got this logo...

Flump, sunday 28-Jun-09 30
P
Windsor - Restaurant recommendations
Pipey1, 1 of June of 2009 at 13:27

Hi all, As the title suggests really! Can anyone recommend somewhere for 16 girls to grab a bite in Windsor? As you guessed, with 16 girls it is a hen party but won't be a racous affair (no L plates...

Pipey1, tuesday 2-Jun-09 5
C
Devon - anniversary meal - recommendations needed!
Croyde, 25 of May of 2009 at 16:36

Hi all, We are away on holiday in North Devon whilst it is our wedding anniversary (June) and we would really like to go out and treat ourselves to a posh meal. We are away with the parents so finding...

barongreenback, monday 25-May-09 1 393
B
What fruit\veg are you growing this year?
bobbly1, 24 of May of 2009 at 16:48

This year I have potatoes, strawberries and tomatoes growing in our garden. What have you planted this year?

Allison Wonderland, monday 25-May-09 28
SophieM
Fashun people - opinions on this dress
SophieM, 22 of May of 2009 at 11:08

Http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/42140 I know I can always send it back if it's not right, but what do you think? I am a bit richer than I thought and I've been lusting after it for ages.

Sunset21, saturday 23-May-09 22
C
your biggest regret
Coralie, 21 of May of 2009 at 21:50

I don't want to dictate peoples responses here at all, but mean it more in a sense of things that you could actually have done, not in an unrealistic wish lish sense iyswim?! anyhoo, mine is that i...

Koshka, sunday 24-May-09 57
C
Self Loathing Post
Croyde, 17 of May of 2009 at 17:06

How hard can it be to go shopping for a suit and find something that fits and doesn't make me look like a dumpy sack tied in the middle. It was the most depressing shopping trip EVER. Now I am going...

Fenella Fudge, monday 18-May-09 7
Petal
Things to do in North Devon?
Petal, 14 of May of 2009 at 19:24

Hi Just wondering if you had any tips for what to do in North Devon? We are going to Ilfracombe for 1 week next week and I wanted to make the most of our time there (just me and my H). We are open to...

decibelle, friday 15-May-09 5
Becca
What would you expect for a £7k website revamp?
Becca, 3 of May of 2009 at 10:32

The same company that produced our website a few years ago (for £2k), have quoted us £7k for updating it. I appreciate that a good website is worth investment, and some companies pay way more, but...

Kyle, friday 16-Feb-24 20
Clairy
Your first love
Clairy, 29 of April of 2009 at 16:43

I haven't seen my first love in probably 15 years. However, he still lives in the town my Mum and Dad live, as he and my Dad worked together for a while and Dad sometimes updates me. We've sent the...

juliehf, friday 1-May-09 52
Mrs Magic
Who should I write to? (NHS)
Mrs Magic, 26 of April of 2009 at 20:37

I have had lots of care from the NHS over the last 5 weeks with my elbow (dislocation, radial head breaking off then into 4 pieces, fractured ulnar and relocated but into the wrong place, which caused...

vicbic, monday 27-Apr-09 7
NeoShoegal
What to do/visit in Southampton? +restaurant recommendation please
NeoShoegal, 25 of April of 2009 at 15:52

Some friends from the US are in Southampton tomorrow and are wondering what to do/visit? Any recommendations? We are meeting up with them in the evening and plan on going out for a meal, any...

Quincy, sunday 26-Apr-09 5
B
Sister-in-law...anyone else having a nightmare with theirs?
beaut, 23 of April of 2009 at 19:55

Hi everyone - this is my first post and I'm all excited (sad isn't it lol), Before my husband and I got married, I used to get on really well with his sister. However, as soon as we started planning...

Croyde, saturday 25-Apr-09 5
HeidiHole
Zac Efron
HeidiHole, 17 of April of 2009 at 14:27

That is all <faints>

Cathybabes, monday 20-Apr-09 116
C
Decent place to eat - Great Russell Street Area - London??
Croyde, 17 of April of 2009 at 23:45

I am meeting up with someone that I havent seen for a number of years next week and tagging it into a work trip, hence the oddish location! Anyone know anywhere nice to go in that area? I would like...

Croyde, friday 17-Apr-09 232

General groups

Hitched article topics