Iris
Iris

United Kingdom · From August 2006

• Beginner

Discussions

K
Genuine UGG ?
katrowley, 8 of December of 2009 at 22:47

Im not sure if these are genuine and no you good people of Hitched have fab taste ? https://www.australianuggboots.com.au/uk/products/classic_tall/index.html Anyone think they are worth the risk ? TIA...

Sally, monday 16-Aug-21 18
Ostrich
Anyone from/know Castle Donington or the surrounding area?
Ostrich, 23 of September of 2009 at 15:31

MrOs has just been posted to Castle Donington with work, so looks like I'm now a weekday single parent of two under 3, plus I work three days a week so I can see I'll have to be super-organised to...

Specialkat, monday 28-Sep-09 6
Iris
Help, seem to have lost the top of my screen!
Iris, 7 of September of 2009 at 20:07

I've just accidentally pressed something and now hitched fills my whole screen, I've lost the top & bottom bordery bits. What have I done & how do I fix it? TIA

Iris, monday 7-Sep-09 1
HeidiHole
Clarks shoe shop + back to school time =
HeidiHole, 1 of September of 2009 at 15:50

An end to prisons. I swear, the job's a good 'un. Seriously, there would be no need for incarceration as a punishment if we were to send all crims, no matter the crime, to a Clarks shoe shop at back...

Iris, wednesday 2-Sep-09 15
Iris
Do we need a recruitment drive?
Iris, 1 of September of 2009 at 12:54

So many people have gone to the other place that we seem a bit thin on the ground. Know any would be OT'ers? Invite them to an open day. Go on any other forums? Place an advert, "wanted,...

emma numbers, wednesday 2-Sep-09 24 4,548
workinghard
Would you go to a charity wedding dress ball?
workinghard, 29 of August of 2009 at 13:59

I'm organising a charity ball in March for BLISS and the special care unit that looked after my baby. Only got as far as contacting possible venues at the moment but am toying with the idea of having...

raspberryjam, sunday 30-Aug-09 14
Mrs Vineweevil
Taking 3 yr old on holiday - same room dilema??
Mrs Vineweevil, 29 of August of 2009 at 20:17

Looking to book a holiday abroad in Sept / Oct. Was originally looking for a one bed appartment type thing, but as we want to go AI it is difficult to find one that is of a nice quality. So.....have...

Sunset21, tuesday 1-Sep-09 13
Luthien
Hitcher's OHs
Luthien, 28 of August of 2009 at 21:32

Forget how we picture each other - how do we picture all the Mr Hitchers? Oddly, I picture both HH and Chook's OHs to be Ronan Keating Swetty's OH would look like Andrew Lincoln Mrs Nick - Terri...

Hecate, sunday 30-Aug-09 53
Darren @ Hitched
..Apologies...
Darren @ Hitched, 27 of August of 2009 at 21:02

Just thought I should make an apology... I am sorry for a couple of things... Firstly, let me say sorry for the speed of the forums. The servers that we have which are based in the USA can sometimes...

Chicken, friday 28-Aug-09 17
M
Hitchers doing 1/2 marathons this year
mebble, 24 of August of 2009 at 15:21

Hi there, thought I would do a post to see how we are all doing with our training and to ask a few questions. I'm doing the Royal Parks London 1/2 Marathon on 11th October (just under 8 weeks ahhhh!!)...

mebble, wednesday 26-Aug-09 12
flissy666
A reasonable expense claim (work-related)?
flissy666, 24 of August of 2009 at 20:56

I haven't got a passport, but need one as I have some international conferences scheduled over the next 24 months, which I need to attend for work. I don't have any personal travel plans whatsoever...

GMT, tuesday 25-Aug-09 15
AnnaBanana
U2 were phenomenal!
AnnaBanana, 15 of August of 2009 at 22:59

Just wanted to share some pics of U2 at Wembley last night, it was an awesome awesome gig!! special thanks to Zooropa who sold me her spare tickets so without her we wouldnt have gone and had the best...

trixie, sunday 23-Aug-09 76
M
Body Worlds @ O2
Mrs JMP, 18 of August of 2009 at 21:53

We went tonight , it was really interesting. It's worth a visit & 2 for 1 until it ends this weekend. The one display that was an eye opener was the stages of the foetus from conception through to...

Iris, tuesday 18-Aug-09
L
I hate carphone warehouse! - I take it all back, just had a result! (update in first post)
LittlePeanut, 18 of August of 2009 at 15:09

That is all. Update: I had a response to my Twitter (that said, unsurprisingly, 'I hate Carphone Warehouse! They confuse intermal processes with customer services. Am very angry') It appears they have...

SophieM, tuesday 18-Aug-09 13
H
Does anyone use Quickbooks
Headless Lois, 18 of August of 2009 at 19:19

It is driving me mad. Have just taken books back from book keepers and I have never used QB before. Is it possible to enter a payment onto a supplier account where there is no invoice? I actually...

Headless Lois, wednesday 19-Aug-09 7
Iris
I love his scientific mind
Iris, 15 of August of 2009 at 17:15

Master Iris announced "I'm going to prove whether or not money grows on trees". He then marched outside and planted a 1p and a 2p, he plans to water them and see what happens. You have to admire his...

Lommel, saturday 15-Aug-09 4
Iris
Has anyone else done a triathlon?
Iris, 12 of August of 2009 at 10:17

Or am I the only one mad enough to think it's a good idea. I make my triathlon debut this Sunday. Eeep. It's phase one of my efforts to raise some money for the Perthes Association (phase 2 being a...

Missus Jolly, thursday 13-Aug-09 10
Sparkley
Does anyone else get really painful shins when they run?
Sparkley, 11 of August of 2009 at 13:08

I've been going to BMF for about 2 months now. I have really noticed an improvement on my fitness, but when I run I get pain in the front of my shins. Does anyone else get this, and is there anything...

MrsMcB2B, wednesday 12-Aug-09 22
Baby Buns
BBC2 - The Trouble With Girls
Baby Buns, 10 of August of 2009 at 21:04

Oh God, why oh why do they have to put documentaries like this on about Rochdale, I'll never sell my house ?

tahdah, tuesday 11-Aug-09 14
legless
somebody make me some pastry, or what's for dinner?
legless, 10 of August of 2009 at 18:11

I can't be bothered, i am so lazy. But if i can be we will be having a chicken and chorizo pie with new potatoes and veg. what about you?

Iris, tuesday 11-Aug-09 12
Y
Bosch Tassimo Coffee Machine
yoyo, 11 of August of 2009 at 08:41

Hi, Does anyone have the Bosch Tassimo Coffee Machine? I currently have the Krups Dolce Gusto machine, but have had it a couple of years and are thinking of replacing it with the Bosch Tassimo? Thanks...

anna belle, tuesday 11-Aug-09 2
Iris
Wasp sting allergy- what to do?
Iris, 10 of August of 2009 at 22:32

I got stung by a wasp almost 2 years ago. It stung me under my armpit, within 20 minutes it was red an swollen past my elbow. I went to the walk in centre, got given antihistamines and told it was an...

Nilesh, monday 26-Feb-24 6
raspberryjam
Body attack classes
raspberryjam, 10 of August of 2009 at 20:27

Has anyone been to one of these, how hard going is it? My friend is trying to talk me into going and I am a bit nervous due to the total lack of co-ordination I have. Many thanks

Champagne, monday 10-Aug-09 3
Doughnut
I need a slap please
Doughnut, 6 of August of 2009 at 19:26

/

jaz, friday 7-Aug-09 24
Spring
How the other half live.
Spring, 6 of August of 2009 at 21:21

I'm not walming to this family as much. Who would buy a computer over clothes for the kids?

Spring, thursday 6-Aug-09 14
Rache
Scottish Hitchers: mince and tatties
Rache, 6 of August of 2009 at 15:00

It's my turn to make supper tonight and to my shame I realise I've never given my children mince and tatties. We used to have it every week with doughballs (dumplings) made by my gran. So..... fry off...

JasmineJ, friday 7-Aug-09 69
K
Cats and frogs
KJB, 6 of August of 2009 at 09:39

My cat brought in a frog this morning just as I was on my way out to work. I turned my back on the frog for 10s while I chucked the cat out, and grabbed a bowl to catch frog,and in that time the frog...

Iris, thursday 6-Aug-09 3
H
Have you had a treadmill at home?
Headless Lois, 5 of August of 2009 at 16:03

And did you use it? I feel too fat to go running on the street, I am so self conscious about it. I know I should get over it, no ones looking etc, but I can't. So, I was thinking of getting a...

Headless Lois, thursday 6-Aug-09 27

General groups

Hitched article topics