Skip to main content
Dobege (HIB)
Dobege (HIB)

United Kingdom · From November 2006

Discussions

R
Manchester Wedding
Rachyb, 19 of March of 2009 at 21:21

Hello everyone We have recently booked our wedding in Manchester and I'm VERY excited! We are getting married at the Great John Street Hotel and just wondered if anyone has been to a wedding here and...

VocalShow, monday 23-Mar-09 19
Neil Redfern Photography
Hello everyone - from a newbie HIB
Neil Redfern Photography, 13 of March of 2009 at 18:08

Hi everyone, This is my first post on the forum so thought I would introduce myself. I am a wedding photographer based in Manchester. I have covered weddings all over the North West and was recently...

Tony Lewis HIB, friday 13-Mar-09 12
Debntez
stupid tog question
Debntez, 9 of March of 2009 at 15:07

I feel really silly so please be gentle with your responses, lol I am hiring a photographer for the whole day - getting ready through til the evening do. I am assuming that I will be paying for them...

Wedding Photographer, wednesday 11-Mar-09 7
B
Photographer in the Wirral/Merseyside/Cheshire areas
BrideHannahB, 6 of March of 2009 at 12:42

Hi Can anyone help with suggestions for photgraphers in those areas? I contacted 2 of the photgraphers on our preferred suppliers list and prices start at £1750 which was more than what we thought we...

Lily&Frank, monday 9-Mar-09 7
cheekygill
Mottram Hall/Hoole Hall/Grosvenor Pulford
cheekygill, 8 of February of 2009 at 13:48

Hi all Having viewed many & looking on a trillion websites, these venues are now my final 3 and I was wondering if anyone is getting married at any of them or has ever been to a wedding at any of...

mrsreynolds2be, monday 1-Jun-09 9
P
Marriott Worsley Park Hotel Brides
PrincessBride09, 9 of January of 2009 at 16:06

Anyone have their wedding there, or attending on? I'd really love something that is old and has character. I love modern hotels too, but I really fancy something like this for the big day. Any other...

Dobege (HIB), friday 9-Jan-09
sdwrds
Photographers In the North West
sdwrds, 9 of January of 2009 at 16:19

Hi Just wondering if anyone can advise on any photographers in the North West. We're looking to get married in either Cheshire or Lancashire next year. I have no idea where to start, so any help would...

nhalton, monday 12-Jan-09 12
frankiefizz
Websites for wedding inspiration!
frankiefizz, 7 of January of 2009 at 10:53

Hello ladies As some of you know, I have been lurking on here a bit lately as I am doing some research for a wedding-related website that I am hoping to launch later this year. I used Hitched WP when...

sleepercell, friday 9-Jan-09 11
P
HIB's What Do You Do?
Paula1b, 4 of January of 2009 at 12:04

We are going about the wedding planning business a bit backwards for a variety of reasons and so are trying to price as much up as possible. So I wondered if all you HIB's could tell me what services...

Vanilla Pod Design (, friday 9-Jan-09 34
jaz
Yay we have our wedding album but...
jaz, 20 of November of 2008 at 12:31

We didn't send our photographer and thank you card after the wedding as we were waiting to see how it turned out. Now I'm wondering if we should send a little gift as well or would that be OTT? What...

icklemiss, saturday 22-Nov-08 12
M
Tom Abbott Photography, Cheshire
mrsparker2009, 17 of November of 2008 at 15:34

Hello everybody, I was just wondering if anyone had used Tom Abbott as a photographer before? I have just booked him for our wedding next year. His photos are amazing, exactly the right style we were...

mrsparker2009, wednesday 19-Nov-08 7
F
North West Newbie
fifi77, 7 of November of 2008 at 12:39

Hi girls, just registered and making a start on planning our big day next year (28th September 2009). Lovely church wedding with reception for god knows how many (trying to figure out the guest list)....

for eternity, monday 17-Nov-08 15
S
photographer and videographer in merseyside/cheshire
sarahann44, 31 of October of 2008 at 21:01

Hi Everyone, Just wondering if anyone knows of someone who does photography and videography as a package in the merseyside/cheshire area who are also reasonably priced. We are on a budget and don't...

sarahann44, wednesday 5-Nov-08 10
D
Photography Service Available
Donna 26/08/06, 20 of October of 2008 at 13:18

Hi all I am looking for people who would be interested in some photography - either engagement or small wedding. Myself and my husband are building a website for our photography so if anyone is...

Dobege (HIB), monday 20-Oct-08 6
AliLindsey
Feeding the photographer!
AliLindsey, 30 of September of 2008 at 17:18

Ok, this is probably the stupidest question ever to be posted on Hitched! Just booked our photographer and I'm wondering whether photographers expect to be fed. We're having him there from the...

bookgirl, thursday 2-Oct-08 26
A
Cheshire wedding venue help
amee, 29 of September of 2008 at 19:10

Hello all, Its been a long time coming but I am finally starting to look for the venue!! I did a bit of searching about at the beginning of the year and though I had decided on the Belle Eqoque. Went...

sdwrds, thursday 9-Oct-08 24
B
Hello all :) first post . . . . help with vegas wedding Mar 2009
bettie27, 26 of September of 2008 at 12:46

Hi there, My name is Rhian and I'm hoping to get married in Vegas next spring. Any one else planning a vegas wedding? Any recomendations for hotels, organisers, chapels etc . . Don't really know where...

The Sock Chicken, friday 26-Sep-08 2
E
Has anyone been to or held a wedding at Walton Hall?
EmberlynnDesigns, 17 of September of 2008 at 21:04

In Cheshire? Im still umming and ahhing about a venue and ive heard this come up a few times! Im still looking for somewhere Manchester Cheshire way Thanks Lynn x

Dobege (HIB), wednesday 17-Sep-08 2
annandy2007
Umberellas
annandy2007, 14 of August of 2008 at 12:13

With all this rain about - it got me thinking... Is it possible to get a good large functional brolly that fits in with the wedding theme???

Pure-Treats, thursday 14-Aug-08 4
vikki-04/07/09
FYEO - can anyone recommend someone in the stockport/manchester/cheshire area.
vikki-04/07/09, 30 of July of 2008 at 18:08

I am looking at doing this for H2B for him to open on the wedding morning. So i am looking for a nice person to take some lovely pics of a larger person (trying to sound better than what i usually say...

sarahjane82, thursday 31-Jul-08 5
Mel_ODrama
How best to feed my Togs?
Mel_ODrama, 18 of July of 2008 at 22:23

HI there, I'm setting final numbers for the caterers and I want to make sure the togs are fed and watered. I'm discovering now that I haven't thought this through very well. I had planned to have...

MagicEdit-Videos, tuesday 5-Oct-10 15
K
Any reviews on Gibbon Bridge Hotel near Preston, Lancashire?
kaz8580, 14 of July of 2008 at 16:16

Has anyone been to a wedding at The Gibbon Bridge near Preston? We are looking to book our wedding there and I'd really like some feedback if anyone has been. Thanks, Karen.

Nicola Grimshaw-Mitc, friday 18-Jul-08 3
vikki-04/07/09
WWYD? Photographer
vikki-04/07/09, 12 of July of 2008 at 09:23

Hi All I might be worring over nothing but my photographer isnt answering my emails and i have just gone to her website and its gone. I have paid a deposit and got a receipt but i dont have wedding...

Wedding Photographer, sunday 13-Jul-08 8
Jayned
laptop recs please
Jayned, 10 of July of 2008 at 10:26

Need to buy myself a laptop...£400 to spend I've looked at the Acer ones, but they all seem to have the white keyboard & because of my eye problems, I need a black one. Have seen a couple of HP...

Jayned, thursday 10-Jul-08 8
C
Wedding cars & photographers, merseyside
Cakes3, 6 of July of 2008 at 00:11

Hi i am getting married in July 09 and i am currently looking for my cars and photographer. I have been to Birkdale Classic in Southport and really like the cars - has anybody used them before? I...

nikkicattrell, tuesday 8-Jul-08 10
P
Timings on the day
PinkLady, 3 of July of 2008 at 19:03

I'm getting married at 12:30 and the church is only 5 mins away so will probably leave my house at 12:15. What time should I be aiming to get into my dress? I'm guessing it might take a while to do up...

Finesse (HIB), thursday 3-Jul-08 7
M
Anyone married at Peckforton Castle?
MrsTalbot2b, 30 of June of 2008 at 19:40

Hi, We're going to look at Peckforton Castle on Friday and was wondering if anyone on here had married there or been to a wedding there? Would love to get a couple of personal opinions! We're looking...

nikkicattrell, tuesday 1-Jul-08 7
H
Wedding cars Manchester
HRS, 30 of June of 2008 at 21:04

Hello, am a frequent lurker on here and new to posting but wondered if this MEN story affects anyone or if anyone knows more about it?...

Dobege (HIB), monday 30-Jun-08
S
Photographer Recs
Suze, 30 of June of 2008 at 19:56

Hi Everyone I was wondering if anyone could recommend a photographer in Glasgow or surrounding areas? I don't know where to start looking ? Suze xx

freyamo, friday 4-Jul-08 9
D
crappy weather in manchester
donnaj36, 21 of June of 2008 at 12:12

Whats it like where you are? bit rubbish for people getting married up here today☹️

Dobege (HIB), sunday 22-Jun-08 20
JanieG
Photographer at short notice
JanieG, 11 of June of 2008 at 12:53

Me & H2B are getting married in Bolton in August this year (arrgh, loads to do) and need a photographer at short notice, can anyone recommend one? I don't want just boring run of the mill pictures...

milda, monday 16-Jun-08 13
A
Gay Wedding Photographer
anne y, 4 of June of 2008 at 14:31

My gay friends are getting married in december this year! I have done most of the organising based on their 'vision' but i'm really struggling to get them a photographer i've spoken to two in the...

The Gay Wedding Show, friday 21-Jun-13 19

General groups

Hitched article topics