MD
MD

United Kingdom · From November 2006

• Beginner

Discussions

Samantha2704
Cystitis
Samantha2704, 23 of February of 2011 at 09:28

Well, i'm off work today with reacurring cystitis! feel totally miserable and trying to get my OH to go to the pharmacy to get me some Potassium Cirtrate as it always seems to ease the uncomfortable...

The Sock Chicken, saturday 26-Feb-11 15
G
Possible Benefit Fraud Question
gem1978, 9 of December of 2009 at 08:21

Hi all, not been on here for a very long time....but I cannot find the answer to this through Google so wondered if you knowledgable people on hitched might be able to help. My beloved Grandma passed...

gem1978, wednesday 9-Dec-09 3
The Beast
JSA advice please
The Beast, 31 of August of 2009 at 20:32

There's a very real possibility that I will be made redundant in the next year or so. I personally don't have any savings but my husband has money in an ISA that was given to us by my father to be...

MD, tuesday 1-Sep-09 4
FutureMrsCover
Cat training help!
FutureMrsCover, 1 of September of 2009 at 12:51

Hi all, we have had our two kittens, ben and jerry since about march time, they are 8/9 months old now but we have a problem with jerry, he is badly behaved at times and we dont know what to do, ben...

Mynnie the Moocher, wednesday 2-Sep-09 6
memedoaky
Cat/Kitten owners advice please **Updated with pics P2**
memedoaky, 15 of August of 2009 at 13:31

Hello everyone, My H and I have been thinking about getting a kitten so I'm just looking for some general advice or tips. I know loads about dogs so I'm currently researching all the info I can find...

memedoaky, monday 31-Aug-09 26
Mrs S*
New potatoes ideas :D
Mrs S*, 19 of August of 2009 at 18:37

We had then boiled the other night. Need to eat them up. We're having fish and veg with these potatoes. What else do you guys do with new potatoes other than boil them or steam them!? x

Spamboule, wednesday 19-Aug-09 7
R-A
Things I wish my mother/big sister/aunt had told me
R-A, 19 of August of 2009 at 14:32

So, for about 10 years my little sister has been asking me endless questions - about periods, sex, cystitis, her pill, whether she's dying from 'flu, how to help her friend with anorexia etc etc. And...

R-A, thursday 20-Aug-09 43
Mrs Magic
Complete random/silly things which remind you of hitchers?
Mrs Magic, 16 of August of 2009 at 19:30

I've just seen a blackhead removing face wash ad on TV and have been reminded of Gingey Wife, who once posted to say she was sure her mum had the same blackhead on her face for a year. I can't think...

crazzycat, monday 17-Aug-09 13
MD
text speak
MD, 14 of August of 2009 at 11:53

What does ^^ mean?

MD, friday 14-Aug-09 5
Flowery the Grouch
Waaaaahahaha Twix sex
Flowery the Grouch, 13 of August of 2009 at 16:51

This made me laugh. A lot. (Taken from b3ta - where else??) [quote]My first girlfriend and I were together for about two and a half years. A few weeks before we split up we went on a short break to...

Sparkley, friday 14-Aug-09 36
CelticAngel
Water allowance......Does this count?
CelticAngel, 13 of August of 2009 at 13:08

I was just wondering if anyone could enlighten me. I know that it's reccomended to drink 1.5 - 2 litres water a day, but if i have a jug of water made up with just a few drops of sugar free squash,...

CelticAngel, thursday 13-Aug-09 4
Bowski
Cat People - Under the weather cat
Bowski, 12 of August of 2009 at 16:20

My little ex stray seems off colour, she's been sneezing and generally wanting to sleep all the time (not that unusual, but not wanting cuddles which is unusual) She's getting up to eat and drink and...

Bowski, wednesday 12-Aug-09 3
Melancholie
Just got a glimpse of what you've all been talking about...
Melancholie, 12 of August of 2009 at 11:43

I've not been seeing the problems that everyone else seems to be having with Hitched running slowly - until this morning. It just took 16 minutes to load the page to reply to a thread! But now all...

l0vaduck, thursday 13-Aug-09 25
Mrs Magic
Share your weird and wonderful food combinations
Mrs Magic, 11 of August of 2009 at 11:54

I mentioned this on legless' dinner thread but it's still making me chuckle so thought I would ask for any weird and wonderful things/combinations you have eaten recently. Mum and I were at my...

babygreenuk, wednesday 12-Aug-09 77
Frankie Stein
Question for those with cats?
Frankie Stein, 10 of August of 2009 at 20:43

Hi All If you have cats what do you do when you go on holiday? Do you leave them in the house and have someone come and feed them, do they go to someone else's house or do you use a cattery? We have...

MD, tuesday 11-Aug-09 15
L
Renting a house with pet - hard?
loopyloo, 9 of August of 2009 at 22:02

Hi We are looking at flats at the moment to rent, all through a letting agent. Just realised today that we probably need to "declare" our cat. None of the schedules we have looked at say no pets,...

MD, monday 10-Aug-09 10
LizBjk
Phobias (admittedly stolen from BT)
LizBjk, 8 of August of 2009 at 19:52

Do you have any? I have many. I am a wuss. Spiders. Not the skinny ones, but the proper spiders. Black ones. I can't do anything with them. Not even suck them up in the hoover. <shudder> The...

teenybash, monday 10-Aug-09 36
Cosmopolitan
Dinner thread
Cosmopolitan, 8 of August of 2009 at 19:21

So whats on the menu this evening? I'm following Weight Watchers at the min and due to the Indian I had on Thursday I'm very low on points. We're having sandwich steak in pittas with roasted veg. Let...

Cosmopolitan, saturday 8-Aug-09 12
Melawen
Following on from the Oooh pretty thread...
Melawen, 8 of August of 2009 at 18:34

I'm looking for one round cake storage tin, a square one and possibly a biscuit tin. I've seen the Emma Bridgewater polka dot ones but wonder if there's anything else out there that I may have missed...

Melawen, tuesday 11-Aug-09 15
A
Please can I introduce our new cat.....
alison76, 8 of August of 2009 at 16:55

.....Shrek! He has come from Battersea cats home in Brands Hatch. He's an indoor cat as he hates other cats - he's been known to attack them badly. However, with humans he's the softest lump ever and...

AliLindsey, saturday 8-Aug-09 5
Stargazerlily2626
Hitched fashionistas - what shoes with this frock?
Stargazerlily2626, 8 of August of 2009 at 11:42

[View:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=5886452:550:0]

MD, saturday 8-Aug-09 3
KJX
I'm off to the Chilli Festival tomorrow!
KJX, 7 of August of 2009 at 22:51

Off to the Chilli Festival tommorow (must be good, Rick Stein went!) https://www.westdean.org.uk/Garden/News%20and%20Events/ChiliFiesta.aspx Anyone else going? Shall report on my loot tomorrow!

KJX, saturday 8-Aug-09 4
S
Secret shame television
Sparklywug, 7 of August of 2009 at 22:07

Following on from the traffic cops thread... what other secret shames do you have when watching tv? Mine is clubs reps, ibiza uncovered, anything like that.... it's a bit like car crash tv, I just...

Kazmerelda, sunday 9-Aug-09 37
B
beetroot recipes?
blimey, 28 of July of 2009 at 14:41

I was wondering if anyone has got any tried and tested beetroot recipes. I've got 4 of them and i really haven't got a clue what to do with them as i've never cooked a beetroot before. Apart from...

Baby Buns, tuesday 28-Jul-09 16
Helen**
Did you promise to Obey?
Helen**, 24 of July of 2009 at 15:04

I didn't, not a chance. But my best friend did, the vicar sold it to her and then she tried to sell it to me?. Also who wrote a wedding report on WP? Own up, I think I was to drunk by the end of the...

Mrs Magic, monday 27-Jul-09 95
Livi
Gah, ebay help needed please
Livi, 14 of July of 2009 at 14:43

I sold something on e*bay over the weekend and was just about to send the invoice for payment when I have noticed that the buyer is located in the Netherlands. It states on my listing that I won't...

Doughnut, tuesday 14-Jul-09 1
Sunset21
Bedrooms....
Sunset21, 14 of July of 2009 at 11:08

We're bored of our bedroom decor. It's a very light terracotta, it's not a patterned paper and it has a slight texture so we're hoping to paint it but no idea what colours. Do you tend to find the...

Lucky Moonshine, tuesday 14-Jul-09 27
G
The Time Travellers Wife
Gingey Wife, 14 of July of 2009 at 14:43

Just seen an advert for the film and have never read the book. Should I read the book first?

CBear, tuesday 14-Jul-09 19
Gray
Another help with name ideas post
Gray, 13 of July of 2009 at 12:40

This is our new addition to the family and it's a she, we have a list but none seem to suit her. We don't pick her up until 31st, so lots of time to decide. Any ideas?

jelly baby, monday 13-Jul-09 8
jelly baby
Any Pimms experts around ?
jelly baby, 8 of July of 2009 at 17:33

We are having a traditional English tea party after my daughter's Christening and I had the fantastic (or so I thought) idea of making big jugs of Pimms. But just realised I have no idea how to make...

claireac, thursday 9-Jul-09 12
MD
Clothes cut for larger busts
MD, 8 of July of 2009 at 17:08

Does anyone know of any other places (than Bravissimo) that sells clothes cut for a larger bust? Thanks

MD, wednesday 8-Jul-09 229

General groups

Hitched article topics