Skip to main content
Irgalite
Irgalite

United Kingdom · From August 2007

Discussions

*Nursey*
Intro and advice please!
*Nursey*, 27 of July of 2011 at 21:14

Thought I'd do a sort of intro since I haven't ventured into here before... I'm 5 foot 7 and weight just under 11 stone I think, which although my BMI says I'm "ideal", I'm not happy. I need to do...

celo1, wednesday 5-Oct-11 12
N
how do I lose the belly fat?
nemi, 28 of June of 2011 at 20:45

Hi everyone. I have 10 months til my wedding and I'm determined to have a flat (or at least semi-flat) tummy for it. I have cut down on junk food and been eating more fruit and veg and I have been...

CarlaNath2013, wednesday 23-Nov-11 24
Irgalite
just starting out - snacks
Irgalite, 27 of July of 2011 at 21:19

I know there are a few on here doing diets etc, just wondered what you are doing? A specific diet or general cutting back and eating more healthily? I am trying to cut back on portion size and cut out...

Irgalite, wednesday 27-Jul-11 214
Irgalite
dog behaviour advice please
Irgalite, 9 of November of 2010 at 01:46

I am not sure where else to find help! We have 3 dogs - 7 yr old Chocolate Labrador, 6 yr old Cavalier King Charles and 3 yr old Cavalier King Charles. Had them all since 8-10 weeks old. They ahve...

lovelygirl, wednesday 12-Jan-11 9
Pittabre
How protective are your pets?
Pittabre, 5 of November of 2010 at 19:14

I have a three year old cat who has lived with us since he was about six months old. He has spent the entire day hanging around me. When someone put a catalogue through the door this afternoon, he...

grace85, tuesday 9-Nov-10 9
Irgalite
Reflexology,massage& aromatherapy
Irgalite, 15 of September of 2010 at 10:04

Does anyone work in this area or have an interest? I am planning or retraining next year and like the idea of doing this course. Wondered if anyone could recommend Ny books or footage please x

Irgalite, wednesday 15-Sep-10 257
Irgalite
Storing a fold away bed
Irgalite, 24 of August of 2010 at 11:33

Would you keep a fold down bed in your garage? The garage is joined on the house, no dampness and is opened and closed daily. I'm trying to find somewhere to keep it as it's taking up space in the...

HatTrick, tuesday 24-Aug-10 2 227
Irgalite
Could this be food poisoning?
Irgalite, 23 of August of 2009 at 17:58

H had a Dominoes pizza last night (the one with BBQ sauce, chicken and mixed peppers) He ate it about 8pm, then about 3am he started being sick, he now has the runs aswell, feels weak and shaky. Hasnt...

Clodders, tuesday 25-Aug-09 3 1,818
M
AIBU - Gym Membership for a 5yrold
Mrs JMP, 15 of July of 2009 at 14:35

I'm a member of an Esporta gym. Monthly cost £65 for me. Now my Daughter is 5, I have to take out a child membership at a cost of £30 per month. The only activity she would be able to do is swimming...

Sciver, wednesday 15-Jul-09 14
Irgalite
curtain sizing
Irgalite, 15 of July of 2009 at 19:31

I am looking at geting curtains in the Next sale tonight and have just measured my bedroom window but I have no idea how o work our what size of curtains to get, can anyone help please? My window is...

Twigi, wednesday 15-Jul-09 1,017
M
home office decor
mariko, 15 of July of 2009 at 14:33

I'm trying to think of a nice colour to paint our smallest bedroom which is about to become a computer room. It's about 8ft by 7ft, so pretty small. What colours are 'in' at the minute? Most of our...

Irgalite, wednesday 15-Jul-09 2
Irgalite
damn dogs!
Irgalite, 15 of July of 2009 at 16:57

I have just spent 2 hours on my hands and knees scrubbing the tiles in the utility room, kitchen lino and Karndean in the diningroom, livingroom and hallway. Went back ino the kitchen to empty bucket...

Irgalite, wednesday 15-Jul-09 163
Irgalite
car tax fines
Irgalite, 15 of July of 2009 at 11:52

I am having a major fight with my car insurance company as I am still waiting on my new cover note for this year and my road tax was up at the end of June. I have just been on the phone to...

whirlwind666, wednesday 15-Jul-09 8
Irgalite
Ronseal decking paint?
Irgalite, 1 of July of 2009 at 13:32

Has anyone on here used it? I have just done a 1st coat and it looks sh*t. Was imposible to get into the grooves with the mop/brush thing supplied with it and it kept falling apart. Am I just thick or...

Irgalite, wednesday 1-Jul-09 3
Irgalite
recomend me your straighteners please
Irgalite, 27 of June of 2009 at 12:34

My trust GHD's just died on me so I need to get new straighteners. Ive had mine fore about 4 years so no idea whats good now. Any advice gratefully accepted. From a very fussy, wavey haired mrsJKN ...

Mal, sunday 28-Jun-09 14
S
Gas & electricity bill shock
Sparks, 8 of June of 2009 at 14:26

I've just had our bill through and our payments for the next 5 months have dropped from £109 to £36 a month ? Even if we didn't have a surplus they would still have halved. I'm not quite convinced...

annie, tuesday 9-Jun-09 11
Tillybean
Paris - anyone stayed at either of these hotels or do you have another suggestion please
Tillybean, 21 of April of 2009 at 17:40

Http://www.hotel-des-academies.com/uk/index.php https://www.hotel-aramis.com/ They are very different hotels, and the difference is price is about 40 Euro a night more for the first hotel. I wondered...

Hoobygroovy, wednesday 22-Apr-09 3
Irgalite
concert at the O2, where to stay?
Irgalite, 22 of April of 2009 at 04:27

Can anyone give me an idea of the best place to stay when we are going to London for a concert in the O2 arena please? I can see the arena is in Canary Wharf, but it doent look like a great place to...

Mrs JMP, wednesday 22-Apr-09 1 503
Irgalite
hotels near O2 arena
Irgalite, 2 of March of 2009 at 20:49

Can anyone recommend me a nice hotel near the O2 arena in London please? Preferably with spa/gym facilities. Thanks

Irgalite, tuesday 3-Mar-09 2
NickJ
Slow forums
NickJ, 6 of November of 2008 at 16:05

Reply pages taking upto 2 minutes to load, very slow responses to read requests for posts. its terrible actually. and it isnt my connection speed, lots of peopl are reporting issues, and its been like...

Koobie, saturday 10-Jan-09 15
Irgalite
any Electricians around?
Irgalite, 31 of December of 2008 at 13:16

I know its a long shot but, last night my H switched the diningroom light on and there was a big spark from the light switch, it blew all the lights in the house, none would go on. Today in daylight...

Irgalite, wednesday 31-Dec-08 2
Melancholie
Frustrated and sad
Melancholie, 31 of December of 2008 at 12:57

There's a long story behind this, but I'll try and cut it short. When we were in second year at uni, H's best friend and flatmate (M) was seeing my best friend and flatmate (K). Things were a bit...

Peaches, thursday 1-Jan-09 9
Roobarb
So how many Scottish Hitchers are having steak pie tomorrow then?
Roobarb, 31 of December of 2008 at 12:29

I went to the butcher's at 8.30 this morning (cos if you wait till late in the day on Hogmanay the queues are right out the door!) for ours and there was already a queue, and gazillions of steak pies...

Ashke, thursday 1-Jan-09 32
Irgalite
photo album/scrapbook Hitchers?
Irgalite, 16 of November of 2008 at 22:57

Does anyone make scrapbooks/photo albums? I am looking for some sort of album that I can stick photos and bits and pieces in for my brother before he goes travelling for 6 months. Can anyone make me...

sarahjane82, monday 17-Nov-08 1 370
Irgalite
tortoise owners
Irgalite, 15 of November of 2008 at 21:07

Any torty owners around? Are yours still awake or have they started hibernating already? This is the first year mine will be hibernating but she is still very active now. I was under the impression...

Spring, sunday 16-Nov-08 8 500
Irgalite
x post endometriosis sufferers
Irgalite, 19 of October of 2008 at 23:18

Are there any Endometriosis sufferers on here that use contraception? If so, what do you use? Thnks x

Ginger, monday 20-Oct-08 6

General groups

Hitched article topics